where is our match up for assult?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: where is our match up for assult?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

where is our match up for assult?

we have been waiting 6 mins now. we declared at 35 mins until finish . we normaly would have a match up

Post Count
    Declare an hour before or its buyer beware. This isn't new.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    we have never had this problem before . I thought it was at least 30 mins left you needed to declare by . Lucky for us we did a big battle before we declared our last . but i do think seen as we gave 5 mins for a match we should have been matched just like all the other battles. I reckon the was a few that didn't get a match because of this problem. I will keep that in mind dipstik , thank you.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    we have never had this problem before . I thought it was at least 30 mins left you needed to declare by . Lucky for us we did a big battle before we declared our last . but i do think seen as we gave 5 mins for a match we should have been matched just like all the other battles. I reckon the was a few that didn't get a match because of this problem. I will keep that in mind dipstik , thank you.
    The issue is pretty clear and not a gree problem. The battle matches by end of SA are based on your rank. They chose an opponent within a certain rank range. If those syns are off in matchings and there is no one left in your rank range you are SOL.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Everyone is trying to battle in the last few minutes.Fewer matches available and probably more load on the servers, not even counting the concurrent RB and LTQ running. I'd say expect any battle called in the last hour to be your last.

Post Count
    Lower-ranking syndicates have more matching possibilities than higher-ranking syndicates.

We got a match when we declared with 35mis left; took 3mins to match.
    I know of another syndicate that declared with 37mins left. They did not get a match.
    Not matching for a final SA battle caused them to drop from T20 to T50, not fun for them.

Doing anything in the last hour of any event is iffy.

Might not get matched, might not get a server, the event might end early, etc...
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 04-07-2015 at 07:59 AM. Reason: typo smypo

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Declaring with 35 min on clock or less is always risky. Been caught out in the past with it and not achieved target rank as a result.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Can we just get this stickied so it doesn't get asked after every single SA? HA!