GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So who is quitting after WD?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

So who is quitting after WD?

Lost count the amount of times I said I would quit after WD but I'm still here.

I think Gree need to freshen up the game as it's the same events over and over.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If it wasn't for my faction I would be gone now! I've completely lost interest in this game, how can one company get it soooooooo wrong!

A war game where the primary objective is to have a better defence than your attackers attack, but this company can't even display it correctly or even explain how it actually works.....you couldn't make it up !

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I quit just before WD with 2 of my Mw friends (6 accounts from a top 50 faction).
    Game is now boring.

Banned
    Post Count
    Totally lost interest in game. Tired of gree changing game, constant glitches. And the mods lying to the community.

Banned
    Post Count
    Wow only made 130 wins so far. My usual is +1000 by now. If that's any indication

I nuked my base and quit for good after the Epic Boss, click once and defeat, campaign. I played daily, for 2 years, and watched Gree[d] take a fun game and flush it down the toilet with idiotic game changes.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The more high rank players quit the better chance for us littttle guys to score top 25/50. I guess it's good overall.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
    The more high rank players quit the better chance for us littttle guys to score top 25/50. I guess it's good overall.

The more high ranked players that quit, the closer this game gets to the end. Which seems very near now. After raising my stats to almost a trillion at level 170 during March madness, I am seeing so many weakling level 300+ accounts not even at 100 billion this war! Seems most of them have already packed it in. I don't buy gold, and never would. So it's hilarious to now have my way with players that have probably spent thousands! I will do my best to help them quit, but don't count on me to score over 75k for a war. But there are enough players out there who milked the boss events for all it was worth to help me pummel these guys into "tapping out". Get ready for a huge merge fest on Monday! Soon to be only about 100 factions actually playing...then 75, then...well, you get the idea.

GREE appreciates your patience and supports your gold using habits! lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And how long have people been saying they would quit? It won't happen. As one quits many more start playing. It's a never ending cycle. When I stop others will start playing. It's a game not a life style. Too many people play this like it is their life. Lmao.

Post Count
    Shutting down, tired of epic boss. Raid boss too hard. Stats just too high. Gree changes things too much.
    Kiss me gree.
    All the events requires to be on game 24/7, love that.
    Last edited by legalious; 04-06-2015 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Language

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Howdy Gloomy Doomies!

The King is dead.

Long live the King.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    I think one big thing that occurred during the latest inflation, that Gree didn't anticipate (obviously) is how the boost rewards would cause a massive stat disparity among players. It's easy math if you think about it.

Pre Inflation Scenario:

10,000 Attack Unit

Player A - 0% Bonus - 10,000 A
    Player B - 5% Bonus - 10,500 A

Extrapolate this with an army of 3,000 units

Player A - 30,000,000 A
    Player B - 31,500,000 A

.. Not too bad. They're still roughly on par with each-other

Post Inflation Scenario:

10,000,000 Attack Unit

Player A - 0% Bonus - 10,000,000 A
    Player B - 5% Bonus - 10,500,000 A

Extrapolate

Player A - 30B A
    Player B - 31.5B A

Still doesn't seem too bad, but now there's a 1.5B disparity between the 2 players with only a 5% boost. If we talk a 25%, or 50% boost then suddenly player B is way out of A's league with only a relatively small boost and player B's stats rise very quickly (37.5B and 45B respectively).

We are a top 100-125 team with average stats in the 100-200B range and this war have been seeing top 25-50 factions with players in the Trillions range. Last WD they were in the 10-15B range and were still manageable.

My guess is this WD revenues for Gree are WAYYYY down because players are having a hard time finding targets. Can't spend gold if you can't find targets.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NexusImperium View Post
    I think one big thing that occurred during the latest inflation, that Gree didn't anticipate (obviously) is how the boost rewards would cause a massive stat disparity among players. It's easy math if you think about it.

Pre Inflation Scenario:

10,000 Attack Unit

Player A - 0% Bonus - 10,000 A
    Player B - 5% Bonus - 10,500 A

Extrapolate this with an army of 3,000 units

Player A - 30,000,000 A
    Player B - 31,500,000 A

.. Not too bad. They're still roughly on par with each-other

Post Inflation Scenario:

10,000,000 Attack Unit

Player A - 0% Bonus - 10,000,000 A
    Player B - 5% Bonus - 10,500,000 A

Extrapolate

Player A - 30B A
    Player B - 31.5B A

Still doesn't seem too bad, but now there's a 1.5B disparity between the 2 players with only a 5% boost. If we talk a 25%, or 50% boost then suddenly player B is way out of A's league with only a relatively small boost and player B's stats rise very quickly (37.5B and 45B respectively).

We are a top 100-125 team with average stats in the 100-200B range and this war have been seeing top 25-50 factions with players in the Trillions range. Last WD they were in the 10-15B range and were still manageable.

My guess is this WD revenues for Gree are WAYYYY down because players are having a hard time finding targets. Can't spend gold if you can't find targets.
    You are so right! As i have played just a month in this, i can definitely tell difference in those bonuses and if not mistaken they only give smaller ones now? So it would be next to impossible to catch the competition, unless you tap and tap and by volts to just barely be in the middle or if not - only good for top 250-750... ;[

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You will never catch the competition. Catching a Pirate or Warrior is a wet dream. Those guys (gals) are in a league of their own...and people in their own league CAN NOT be caught.

The competition will continue trying to catch each other, therefore, there will never be any catching them. The way to play it is to strengthen yourself, and give the new players something to shoot for.

Speaking of quitting.... sometimes a light vacay is all you need. Just took mine...now I'm back for the party.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by major willy View Post
    And how long have people been saying they would quit? It won't happen. As one quits many more start playing. It's a never ending cycle. When I stop others will start playing. It's a game not a life style. Too many people play this like it is their life. Lmao.
    Several in my Faction quit after they missed the tapathon weekend and realized they were now relegated to bottom of the barrel due to the massive stat inflation. After this event many will also have this realization sink in after their losses are in the thousands if not tens of thousands at $300,000.00 a pop. As for people leaving and others taking their place: Not going to happen. There is no game for them unless Gree gives a start up bonus of 100 billion attack and defence. This game will last as long as the regulars spend Gold. It is now moribund. Count the days.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00