Can't get daily challenges to load

I've been unable to get the new daily challenges to load. I've opened game at 7pm PDT two nights in a row and both times says I have to wait 24 hours until next challenge. I've removed and totally reloaded the game twice. Didn't work. Obviously I'm missing out on some good rewards. Any thoughts on what to do?

Click on the announcement on the main screen don't go into the covert ops tab. I couldn't do them the first day then clicked on it on the left side of the main screen and it works. Also sometimes it wont give me the rewards so I click out of it then back in and then I can get them.

Yep. I figured it out. Would have been nice if they had let us know this upfront. Anyway, thanks for the response.

Well going through the challenge loading screen worked, but now that screen has disappeared completely so I can't access either the daily challenges or get my 2.99 paid for refills of energy or morale. I've deleted and reloaded the game twice. Doesn't help. I am getting the alert message that the daily challenges are beginning at 9pm CST, but the challenge screen location is occupied by the we take hacking seriously message board. Any help here?

I just click on the Eagle icon, top right corner.

Actually that didn't work, but now eagle icon on left is, so issue resolved yesterday.

check your account configuration

For 3 months I have had this issue, it is still unresolved customer service? Really?