GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: GREE quality control

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

GREE quality control

After seeing all the problems with this broken game over the past few months, I decided to look at the other GREE game forums to see if it is just MW or GREE as a whole. Surprise.....they have just as many issues with their game quality too. It appears GREE is just very bad at creating and maintaining functioning games.

Looks like I'll be heading to another app developer. maybe I'll join my two previous factions who are now playing CoC.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I only play MW - but a couple days ago, I looked at the other forums as well - frightening to say the least.....

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    Gree Quality control--oxymoron

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    wow! de ja vue.

it compiles, it must work.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDriller View Post
    Gree Quality control--oxymoron

Banned
    Post Count
    There is no other developer attempting to put so much into one app is as Gree is doing with MW. No other app offers the amount of varied events every month on a global scale.

That said the amount of blunders, event cock ups, unreliable information and poor customer service are what drives people away. They fail to grasp this and it's their downfall.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus14 View Post
    There is no other developer attempting to put so much into one app is as Gree is doing with MW. No other app offers the amount of varied events every month on a global scale.

That said the amount of blunders, event cock ups, unreliable information and poor customer service are what drives people away. They fail to grasp this and it's their downfall.
    I disagree. I've been really enjoying another game. Without naming it, I got pulled into it by the commercial Also, check out Madfinger or EA sports. both putting out good product.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus14 View Post

GREE is doing the same in MW and CC and KA.
    So many events, soooo many events!

I'm still having fun for free but... gosh darn it!

Post Count
    Gosh Darn It! Free is the only way. No matter how bad it seems if there's no cash it's only FUN!