Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Gree(dy) Needs to Make Some Changes!!!

Hi all this is my first time on the forums but with the way Gree is treating it's top players I decided it was time to join and speak up. My ign is NaRRuto RPo and I am a member of the guild Rainbow Ponies. Some of you may know me, some may not. Anyways I have been playing Knights and Dragons for about two years now and I have never been more dissappointed in Gree's treatment of it's best players. I have spent thousands on this game, always pushing for the top epics because I wanna be the best. It has been an honor to watch the game change and evolve over the years but these past few months have made me question if I want to continue playing and spending my hard earned money on a game. When Gree released epics as top25 rewards I figured it was for the best that more players had a chance to get epics. When Gree released Heroic Mode I was even more excited for a chance to add more epics to my collection. And finally when Gree released Raid battles into KnD i was stoked for a new way to test myself in this new challenge. But with the revamped rewards for wars and raids I have to say it is complete and utter bull**** that the top guild whoever it may be(Rainbow Rug, Singapore Legends or Legendary Sages) gets the same rewards as the top2-3 guilds. Since when should being the best not have any kind of bonus. The Rainbow Alliance is the best because we pay to be the best. And by giving the top2-3 guilds the same reward as the top guild Gree is spitting in RA's face. Gree obviously doesn't care about it's fans because they always find a way to piss us off with the many glitches and the treatment of it's top spenders. What's the point of paying to be the best if other guilds get the same rewards by spending way less. All I know is if Gree doesn't fix this soon they will not only be losing me but many other of their top players who spend thousands of dollars on this game.
    NaRRuto RPo in the flesh!!! RA Rules!!!

Its the same all the time. You "best" players get upset when everything doesnt go ur way and threaten to leave. Bye, adios, good riddance. U wont leave and u lno it, ur all just blowing hot air. Uve spent too much on ur shiny pixels to just walk away and Gree knows it. We all know how near and dear those pixels r to ur heart. Bragging about them everywhere u go, always there to make u smile when u feel down. Guess wat... GET OVER IT. Gree changed rewards, boo-hoo. Deal with it, accept it, and be the good lil sucker u r and pull out ur credit card like uve done for the past 2 yrs. We all kno u will after ur lil tantrum is done.

Also, not sure y u t10 players think u run/fund the game. Heres a lil secret: you dont. There are thousands of casual gemmers that altogether spend more than ur alliances do, and they just do it for fun. Now heres the real shocker ima throw ur way. If u do quit, and stop threatening just do it, those casual gemmers will step in and spend more since the top spots r open. Ur replaceable buddy. If u step down others will step up and take ur spot. The only reason they dont do that now is because the alliances r such a hassle to gem against. But trust me, if u alliances quit others will step up and spend more for those top spots.

All the thousands u spend and u think ur invincible, irreplacable: ur not. Ur just another customer like any of us, and Gree CAN afford to lose u. The truth sucks dont it? Now suck it up and deal with it.
    Last edited by Regretz; 04-03-2015 at 01:16 AM.

You "pay to be the best" OMG hope it makes you feel awesome knowing you can buy your way to top spot, but sorry bud, that does not make you the best it just means you waste a crap load of money to be in an alliance that just can not fathom not getting No. 1 every time no matter what the cost. Bet it sux not being able to pay to "be the best" in the real world. F**k the alliances, that would make a much better game!
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Regretz and Mos20, please get off your high horse and think for a minute why Blake Robinson complaines and you might find he makes a valid point.

The very soul of Knights and Dragons is that you have to 1) pay top dollar and 2) invest a lot time to get to the top. That's it, that are the requirements of this game. If you think some skill other than a little third grade algebra should be involved to get #1 you might want to check out other games.

But here in Knights and Dragons a player complaining that paying top dollar for #1 just to see that #2 and #3 get the same rewards for less money is a valid concern.

Konny I believe its u that needs to get off ur high horse. Explain, plz, how im "on my high horse" if I dont brag about my armors? I dont complain about the rewards, I like them tbh. Someone complaing about the reward system in a game is a "valid concern"? Didnt know games were such important part of peoples lives now. Look at the real picture here buddy. The game would be better off without those alliances. I think this game has turned into an unhealthy obsession of most of them anyway, they could use some time in the real world.

Please refrain from attacking other players and their ideas/suggestions. I would suggest that you review the Code of Conduct again.

Quote Originally Posted by Konny View Post
    Regretz and Mos20, please get off your high horse and think for a minute why Blake Robinson complaines and you might find he makes a valid point.

The very soul of Knights and Dragons is that you have to 1) pay top dollar and 2) invest a lot time to get to the top. That's it, that are the requirements of this game. If you think some skill other than a little third grade algebra should be involved to get #1 you might want to check out other games.
    Nah, original KnD was "either get to the end of adventure mode, get 2-4 3*+ storyline armors, use those to get to epic boss lvl 43, craft epic boss+ armors to keep getting to lvl 43 or open lots of chest to get good armors", followed by the introduction of guilds and the first guild war, where the number of member slots that were grinded free before it started was _at least_ as important as the number of gems each member had. Only after that did it become a super pay2stay_ahead fest...

Quote Originally Posted by Konny View Post
    But here in Knights and Dragons a player complaining that paying top dollar for #1 just to see that #2 and #3 get the same rewards for less money is a valid concern.
    In sports, as far as I know the gold/sliver/bronze medals are just a tiny layer of that metal, so not of much monetary value or much different monetary value. I guess with the 3 top spots the same prize, people have to pick if they are playing for the prize or for the top spot. If everybody is going for the prize, then there might be reduced income for Gree unless there is a 4th guild chasing the 3...
    Last edited by Marco_; 04-03-2015 at 08:49 AM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    Its the same all the time. You "best" players get upset when everything doesnt go ur way and threaten to leave. Bye, adios, good riddance. U wont leave and u lno it, ur all just blowing hot air. Uve spent too much on ur shiny pixels to just walk away and Gree knows it. We all know how near and dear those pixels r to ur heart. Bragging about them everywhere u go, always there to make u smile when u feel down. Guess wat... GET OVER IT. Gree changed rewards, boo-hoo. Deal with it, accept it, and be the good lil sucker u r and pull out ur credit card like uve done for the past 2 yrs. We all kno u will after ur lil tantrum is done.

Also, not sure y u t10 players think u run/fund the game. Heres a lil secret: you dont. There are thousands of casual gemmers that altogether spend more than ur alliances do, and they just do it for fun. Now heres the real shocker ima throw ur way. If u do quit, and stop threatening just do it, those casual gemmers will step in and spend more since the top spots r open. Ur replaceable buddy. If u step down others will step up and take ur spot. The only reason they dont do that now is because the alliances r such a hassle to gem against. But trust me, if u alliances quit others will step up and spend more for those top spots.

All the thousands u spend and u think ur invincible, irreplacable: ur not. Ur just another customer like any of us, and Gree CAN afford to lose u. The truth sucks dont it? Now suck it up and deal with it.
    Regretz I am not complaining about all the rewards. I don't think I am invincible. Nor do I think I am irreplaceable. Sure if RA quit playing and spending the money we do to be the best, another alliance would surely take our place. I can promise you I could care less about this game. If I stop playing I have plenty of other ways to entertain myself. For example I have a job. If I stop playing KnD I could start a savings account rather than spending the money I do. Before now I was happy with this game and didn't mind spending as much. But what's the point if being the best no longer means anything. I don't care about things going my way all the time. But it makes no sense for RA to continue spending the money we do if Gree is just gonna give the same reward to someone who spent half the money we did. RA does not fund the game. We never said we did. But we do spend an awful lot of money to be #1 and feel that we should have a unique reward from everyone else for doing so. If you watch sports then you know that #1 always gets a better reward than #2. What makes Gree think they can change the fundamental rules of life. You can scream and cry and insult us if you want but the fact of the matter is you are just pissed off that you don't get the armors that we do for paying the money we do. As you said there are thousands of "casual gemmers" that would buy more gems once the top spots are open. Maybe these "casual gemmers" could join a guild for a top push instead of whining that alliances ruin the game for you all. That is the truth whether you like it or not.
    NaRRuto RPo in the flesh!!! RA Rules!!!

Bizarre thread.

How about you leave your win-buying conglomerate (so-called 'alliance') and try to WIN (let the meaning of the term sink in for a few secs) without stripping, killing an opponent more than once and buying more lives for a start?

I want to see you 'WIN' like that for once.

Because everything else is BUYING (or cheating the system, if I'd be cynical) as a matter of fact.

And complaining because not only 40 guys are allowed to buy but 120, is like rampaging when you are not the only person who can buy a Ferrari from your local car dealer.

I can agree with you with Gree totally forgetting about most of their customers though (if you meant to say that ).

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post

and try to WIN without killing an opponent more than once

Yes, let's try to win scoring 780 Points only. Because of course, people that aren't in the T10 ONLY attack an opponent ONCE, everything would be totally unfair - I must agree here.
    Rook, this is so accurate.
    Like, He is dead after you beat him, right? No chance we would fight him again, even if not stripping, no no, we stop.

I personally liked the decreasing Points for attacking an opponent more than 3x more, but come on, are you for real? LMFAO

Other than that it's pretty accurate. Although I doubt your local car dealer would sell you a Ferrari, but who knows.

And yes, gemming is of course cheating the System o.O I mean, that's why you are able to refresh energy using ingame currency you purchase in a(n) (falsely advertised) actual pay to win game.
    Rook, I read somewhere you WON'T be investing gems into this raid due to the new milestone/changes in general.

Do you usually? So do you cheat when refreshing energy to hit the same boss over and over?
    Or do you summon level 2s to make sure you don't hit a single boss more than once?

Seriously.. Accept that it's pay to win. Yes, rioting over a change is a bit extreme. But you would also riot in their place. I must say I understand them, but then again what else can GREE do? Surely not give someone 3x DF+ Monos, as the third has no use.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

I would like 2 know why there is a 6day limit on the heroic mode now?

Sry, I can be very cynical. This thread invited me to and I thought it's obvious why.

Wars are not a real competition, and the rewards for guilds below T10..T25 (depending on perspective) are a joke considering the time they take.

So its kinda fun to see the one of the big buyers' crocodile tears about a few more being able to purchase this insanely strong armor that will make participating in wars even more futile for >T25 guilds.

Funny Blake thinks im jealous of his armors. Jealous of wat exactly? Virtual armors that mean absolutely nothing irl? Dam u caught me...

Lets be for real, if buying wins and virtual armors makes u happy so be it. Dont accuse me of being jealous when I could easily buy t10 every week but I have no desire to. Virtual armors hold no meaning to me watsoever. Yes im a casual gemmer (altho seriously thinking bout not buying anymore gems) but I only do so for fun, I dont play this game like a competition. U missed the whole point of my post... :/

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post

So its kinda fun to see the one of the big buyers' crocodile tears about a few more being able to purchase this insanely strong armor that will make participating in wars even more futile for >T25 guilds.
    Actually he is not complaining about more people getting it. He is used to that by now from the past 3 cycles.
    The issue here is that originally #1 got a +, 2-10 a reg.
    With revamp, 2 and 3 got a +, 1 got 2x+ and 4-10 got 2x Reg.

Upon DF release, #1 got 2+ and 2-3 got 1+.
    With raids that isn't possible, so instead of being creative, GREE took one plus away for #1, meaning you get the same thing for spending more, whereas before, although #2 and #3 had access to the DF+, they now get EQUAL rewards.

THAT is his issue, not that more people can get a plus.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Quote Originally Posted by Blake Robinson View Post
    Hi all this is my first time on the forums but with the way Gree is treating it's top players I decided it was time to join and speak up. My ign is NaRRuto RPo and I am a member of the guild Rainbow Ponies. Some of you may know me, some may not. Anyways I have been playing Knights and Dragons for about two years now and I have never been more dissappointed in Gree's treatment of it's best players. I have spent thousands on this game, always pushing for the top epics because I wanna be the best. It has been an honor to watch the game change and evolve over the years but these past few months have made me question if I want to continue playing and spending my hard earned money on a game. When Gree released epics as top25 rewards I figured it was for the best that more players had a chance to get epics. When Gree released Heroic Mode I was even more excited for a chance to add more epics to my collection. And finally when Gree released Raid battles into KnD i was stoked for a new way to test myself in this new challenge. But with the revamped rewards for wars and raids I have to say it is complete and utter bull**** that the top guild whoever it may be(Rainbow Rug, Singapore Legends or Legendary Sages) gets the same rewards as the top2-3 guilds. Since when should being the best not have any kind of bonus. The Rainbow Alliance is the best because we pay to be the best. And by giving the top2-3 guilds the same reward as the top guild Gree is spitting in RA's face. Gree obviously doesn't care about it's fans because they always find a way to piss us off with the many glitches and the treatment of it's top spenders. What's the point of paying to be the best if other guilds get the same rewards by spending way less. All I know is if Gree doesn't fix this soon they will not only be losing me but many other of their top players who spend thousands of dollars on this game.
    Man dude posting your concerns here in the forums won't due much because its mostly just childish and angry people that will reply to you (Im sure you met 2 of them by now..) Sorry dude but until these people grow up and learn how to have a meaningful discussion, your post are useless. I wish people would have more respect for people who spend money on this game because thats the only reason most of use are even playing for free.

But whats wrong with the Top 3 getting the same reward? I mean now you won't have to go 30mil points above the 2nd place guild to make sure you get 1st place. Now instead you can just beat them by 3-8 mil points. Even if they surpass you, you still get the DF+. This will allow you to save your gems for future wars and raids.
    If only you have something else to spend gems on like aesthetics. But the only aesthetics this game has are capes and there aren't much of those. I hope GREE can listen to the players concerns but I guess they're too busy working on their own interest.