Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Soberranger View Post
    Imagine you work at a company that that is steadily growing....the company can certainly hire similar workers to do roughly the same work that you do, for similar pay...it's not like the guilds that reach t2/t3 aren't working hard to do what they do. I'll admit that t1 should be distinguishable from the rest, but in a different way.
    What different way are you suggesting that the t1 guild should be distinguished?

Before the latest turn of events, T1 was recognized as a grade ahead of everyone else by virtue of the top prize. T1 on iOS has been dominated by the Rainbow Alliance and undefeated in the 8 months I've been playing the game.

The previous formula was working just fine. The best guild got the best prize.......
    Last edited by Lord P; 04-10-2015 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    What different way are you suggesting that the t1 guild should be distinguished?
    Simple. They should rework the profile and add "achievement" tabs for:
    • guild war
    • raid (guild)
    • raid (individual)
    • maybe blitz
    • maybe arena

listing the black, gold, silver and bronze medals you've earned (is probably more useful info than what's currently displayed on the "summary" and "arena" profile tabs you can see through friendlist...) .
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I honestly don't know..I don't put a lot of thought into it as t1 isn't even on my radar...it could be something cool like a title for t1 guild as well as the t1 player....or maybe an additional 5% boost to t1 guild's knights until next event...how about a Dragonborn ++ that is identical to the DB+ with the addition of 50 health bonus...there are tons of ways to get creative and fix this, but I'd like to see it done in another way....

just my $.02

What's that? You want HC? Boot kick by by.
    YOU are part of the problem, Great your rich buy everything you want so you can play all by yourself.

What's that? You want HC? Boot kick by by.
    LOL your NOT the BEST guild you ARE the BEST spender of Gems that's IT!!!

Please refrain from naming and shaming individuals for the way they play.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Wickstrom View Post
    LOL your NOT the BEST guild you ARE the BEST spender of Gems that's IT!!!
    The best guild is the guild that best spends it's gems to bring about a specific outcome, in this case FIRST PLACE...... If you need some help understanding how that works in this game just ask.

Now if you want to be the best guild at something else, you're welcome to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Wickstrom View Post
    YOU are part of the problem, Great your rich buy everything you want so you can play all by yourself.
    learn the difference between your and you're, please.

it is a shame when people complain about others wanting to spend their money on what they want and like.

If someone is rich, why does that bother you? In the real world, money dictates the same results as it is in the game. The rich can buy what they please and the non rich will complain and ask for a free hand out because they cry life is unfair. THAT IS LIFE. If you are free to play player be happy that you at least you can afford a phone and a service for the phone.

So instead of trying and failing to shame someone over what you think is rich, go out and make more money to spend.

As of being the problem, how are they part of the problem? It is their money to spend as they please and if you cannot keep up then you don't have the right to complain. Every company thrives on profitability and pay to win players is what provide that profit to the company. Without the pay to win players, we would never have updates and different weekly events( EB, wars, and raids) and the game would fail since who would want to pay the game once it is over. These events are what keeps the players returning.

Quote Originally Posted by The Calling View Post
    As of being the problem, how are they part of the problem? It is their money to spend as they please and if you cannot keep up then you don't have the right to complain. Every company thrives on profitability and pay to win players is what provide that profit to the company. Without the pay to win players, we would never have updates and different weekly events( EB, wars, and raids) and the game would fail since who would want to pay the game once it is over. These events are what keeps the players returning.
    Well, pay2win players result in game companies making more pay2win games masquerading as "free to play with in-game purchases" and tweaking their existing games more towards those "whales", probably decreasing the appeal to other existing players...

It's kind of like the Japanese animation industry: there there have been complaints for years that companies are focussing their content to the small group of a few thousand Japanse Otaku willing to shell out the equivalent of hundreds of dollars per 12-26 episodes series on Blu-Ray, allowing them to "safely" recoup their investment by mostly gravitating to the same themes, tropes etc. instead of taking a risk on creating something with appeal to a broader audience or something unique/experimental. There too the "whales" are kind of part of the problem...

I really think pay2win games should be shoved into a seperate category so players know what they get into from the start and don't get lured into the "I just found out it's pay2win, but I've invested too much time to drop the game now" trap.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Pay to win or go home..... basically how this game works.
    Last edited by Lord P; 04-16-2015 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    I have quite a collection of epics, if it's already hard for me to do Heroic then what about the newer people with nat that many epics? Gree should also be thinking about those people. With my alt i have less then 10 epics but quite some legendary and with that it's impossible to get 8 crystals.
    If you are saying that, then I'm kind of relieved. I also have good epics, though not as good as yours I'm sure, and it's impossible for me - having a job and being in a relationship - to complete heroic mode (=the plus version, the common armor would be much weaker than what I already have).

Since I have realized that Gree doesn't give a sh*t about our opinions (the AMA thread confirms it once more), I have given up on the game as it is and don't invest money on it anymore. "Luckily", 2 shots at the chests -just as if proving the rule!- only gave me loads of 2* crap and not even a single outdated pseudo-epic, all that will make it easier to let go.
    Heroic mode (demotivation mode) and the massive devaluation of player's purchases of epic armors through the overpowered 6-stars may well turn out as the final steps towards the death of K&D. In my guild alone, there is only 1 player anymore who went for the Heroic+ version this time, he already said it will be the last time, as it's too time consuming and frustrating. All others, including myself, don't play it anymore or only do it casually without gemming (while I know that quite a few of us were spending gems on it when it was 3 weeks long).

As I already said for a few times, in all respect to the money-making objective of a company, this company is taking it too far since a few months, or has lost control over the direction of the game, or already has plans to shut it down (that would explain the indifference about player's wishes, even and especially the paying ones). The way employees react on customers' desires is usually very telling about what's going on behind the scenes.
    Last edited by roookey1; 04-19-2015 at 03:03 AM.