Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by P4R4NO1D View Post
    Man dude posting your concerns here in the forums won't due much because its mostly just childish and angry people that will reply to you (Im sure you met 2 of them by now..) Sorry dude but until these people grow up and learn how to have a meaningful discussion, your post are useless. I wish people would have more respect for people who spend money on this game because thats the only reason most of use are even playing for free.

But whats wrong with the Top 3 getting the same reward? I mean now you won't have to go 30mil points above the 2nd place guild to make sure you get 1st place. Now instead you can just beat them by 3-8 mil points. Even if they surpass you, you still get the DF+. This will allow you to save your gems for future wars and raids.
    If only you have something else to spend gems on like aesthetics. But the only aesthetics this game has are capes and there aren't much of those. I hope GREE can listen to the players concerns but I guess they're too busy working on their own interest.
    The reason I and other members of RA are upset is because we have spent a lot of money on this game, Rug especially, and now there seems to be no point to it. Why should we pay to be the best if we don't get anything special for it. That is our reason for being upset.
    NaRRuto RPo in the flesh!!! RA Rules!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blake Robinson View Post
    The reason I and other members of RA are upset is because we have spent a lot of money on this game, Rug especially, and now there seems to be no point to it. Why should we pay to be the best if we don't get anything special for it. That is our reason for being upset.
    Hey Narruto
    You can't expect a sensible answer from the small selection of bitter trolls who frequent this forum (you know who I'm referring to), but I completely agree.

In what competition in the world does second and third place get the same reward as t1? As a result of this I have already stopped spending. Since the first t3 epic+ debacle I have not spent a penny on this game and that's after 10 months of going t1 in almost every event. And I won't because what's the point? That's revenue of approx £500 a month from one player and I'm definitely not alone in standing down because of this. That's not bragging, just the truth.

Rainbow alliance has put a ton of organisation time not to mention the money, into proudly keeping the top spot and protecting the epic+. Now not only has Gree destroyed that proud record but they've nerfed the accounts of anyone who hasn't pushed for dragonforged to a ridiculous extent. Those who aren't involved don't get it and should therefore keep quiet. If you seriously think low rank guilds are gree's bread and butter then you are deluded. Only a fool would constantly gem for a epic boss+ armour.
    Last edited by SBBL Indigo; 04-06-2015 at 04:28 PM.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

i can understand that 1st place should get something special. But what i would be mad about is the fact that everyone spent loads of money tying to get the that first DF mystic armor and to have the chest give out its killer the fire DF armor is a real slap in the face. gree should have keep the DF armors to the wars and raids not the chests!! so why should i push 2500 + gems for an armor that the next week can be bet by a 1400 gem or less chest buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice victor btno View Post
    i can understand that 1st place should get something special. But what i would be mad about is the fact that everyone spent loads of money tying to get the that first DF mystic armor and to have the chest give out its killer the fire DF armor is a real slap in the face. gree should have keep the DF armors to the wars and raids not the chests!! so why should i push 2500 + gems for an armor that the next week can be bet by a 1400 gem or less chest buy.
    It has been that way since the beginning of guild wars that a war epic often gets countered by a chest epic just after it...

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    In what competition in the world does second and third place get the same reward as t1?
    And once again I'll say: compare the scrap metal value of a gold, silver or bronze medal at a sports event: very likely hardly any difference...
    Either you fight for the rank 1 honor or you fight for the prizes. If everybody just fights for the prizes and not for the rank 1 honor, then probably the prizes can be aquired for less money than if there was a difference in prizes.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    It has been that way since the beginning of guild wars that a war epic often gets countered by a chest epic just after it...

And once again I'll say: compare the scrap metal value of a gold, silver or bronze medal at a sports event: very likely hardly any difference...
    Either you fight for the rank 1 honor or you fight for the prizes. If everybody just fights for the prizes and not for the rank 1 honor, then probably the prizes can be aquired for less money than if there was a difference in prizes.
    Yes, exactly, the scrap metal values of the gold, silver and bronze medals is the same as the little extra bits added for the t3 rewards (the extra gems, fusion boosts and keys, etc.) so people go for ranks sometimes for the honor. But u can't compare sporting events to pixels, that is like comparing atoms to humans (which is absolutely no match whatsoever) But the scrap metal values and the extra layer of gold, silver and bronze are different. The gold is worth ~$5000, the silver is like ~$100-$250, and the bronze is like ~$20-$50 so there still is a significant difference in values, although it also depends on the size of the medals too.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

The plus epic was a badge of honour in itself, one which Rainbow put a lot into protecting so successfully. Many tried to beat us, they all failed. The plus epic was symbolic of those successes and achievements.

Some of you may just call it spending the most money but it was way more than that. For example, on occasions all other major alliances join together to push and try to beat us. Most weeks in raid, most of the top 10 players are NOT Rainbow. So the argument that all of the spenders are in Rainbow is clearly invalid. There is plenty of money elsewhere across the other alliances and even when they handpick the best 40, they still can’t win. They have planned pushes for month and done everything that can within the limits of the game to stop us and they still failed.

Unless you’ve experienced a push first hand, you have no place to cast aspersions. What keeps Rainbow #1 is of course money but also teamwork, pride, organisation. For us it is about more than the armour, it’s about honour of protecting the number 1 spot and the plus epic. We have dealt with everything Gree threw at us – changes in scoring system, back to back events… and still we prevailed. That’s got to be worth something surely.

I have a lot of respect for many of the top players in the other alliances so none of this is a slight on them, it just sticks in the throat that Gree are trying to destroy Rainbow Alliance in such a disrespectful way.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM

I do understand that the plus was the prize for the top of the top. the best of the best. I also agree that it takes team work, organization and $$$$ to achieve the top stop and that should have the top prize. I have push for the top many times and have fallen short, and there for I don't deserve the top plus armor. But when you talk about honor I have to disagree. it is not that you win, it is how you win. where is the honor in stripping down to boost armors to manipulate the points. or to change you name to "we will win and you will lose". RA doesn't even use the top prize that you hold so dear. when I push I do it to fight the best the game has to offer. I want to fight the people with the top armors. not to fight a dame boost show down.

So with that why don't you as an alliance fight the next war with out stripping. put your top armors on that you have won and fight for the spot. Rather then manipulating the points. Use your team work, organization, and $$$$$ to bet us. not a loop hole in the game.

fight with integrity, fight with honor, fight with armor and earn the top spot.

I do understand that the plus was the prize for the top of the top. the best of the best. I also agree that it takes team work, organization and $$$$ to achieve the top stop and that should have the top prize. I have push for the top many times and have fallen short, and there for I don't deserve the top plus armor. But when you talk about honor I have to disagree. it is not that you win, it is how you win. where is the honor in stripping down to boost armors to manipulate the points. or to change you name to "we will win and you will lose". RA doesn't even use the top prize that you hold so dear. when I push I do it to fight the best the game has to offer. I want to fight the people with the top armors. not to fight a dame boost show down.

So with that why don't you as an alliance fight the next war with out stripping. put your top armors on that you have won and fight for the spot. Rather then manipulating the points. Use your team work, organization, and $$$$$ to bet us. not a loop hole in the game.

RA would still win..... it would just cost more money......... No real sense in doing that. RA has a guild or two for that if people feel like they want to spend more money to fight no strip fights. We have one guild that has never lost a battle...... ask the other alliances, they know who it is.... lol.

As Lord P says we can still fight non-strip. The raid boss doesn't strip for us we still have plenty of anti battles and the vast majority of the time we win those too. It's a simple matter of economics and also you may not see it my way but working as an alliance and arranging strips is all part of building relationships and that crucial teamwork that filters up to t1 and helping us win the wars. If that makes sense. It's just a war tactic, there's nothing dishonourable about it IMO. The plus epics still get used aplenty. And to reiterate what Lord P says, we can always go to our non strip allies such as the fantastic Singapore Legends (amongst others).
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM

I do understand the economics of the strip. and agree it is the best way to achieve max points for less $$$$. and yes it is a good strategy. As much as I dis like it I have used strip when I push 10 and above. As much as I dis like stripping I have to commend those that can organize it. I just view stripping as a loop hole in the game that is being taken advantage of.
    I also agree that the raid boss does not strip. So yes you do use those plus armors there. I would just like to see more war battles with armor IMO.

SO please don't get me wrong I think RA is a great alliance. Well managed, with the top players in it. I also understand that you are allied with non-strip guilds to give those players the option to not strip. I always look forward to matching the RA and look forward to seeing you again on the battle field.

Thumbs up

I do understand the economics of the strip. and agree it is the best way to achieve max points for less $$$$. and yes it is a good strategy. As much as I dis like it I have used strip when I push 10 and above. As much as I dis like stripping I have to commend those that can organize it. I just view stripping as a loop hole in the game that is being taken advantage of.
    I also agree that the raid boss does not strip. So yes you do use those plus armors there. I would just like to see more war battles with armor IMO.

SO please don't get me wrong I think RA is a great alliance. Well managed, with the top players in it. I also understand that you are allied with non-strip guilds to give those players the option to not strip. I always look forward to matching the RA and look forward to seeing you again on the battle field.
    Nicely put Victor Good to see someone on here who can agree to disagree and/or see the other side without resorting to petty insults and ranting.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM

P.S. An update on this topic. Someone from Rug contacted Gree and complained that if they are going to devalue the plus by giving it to t3, they should at least give t1 two epic+ in raid.

Gree’s response (to read between the lines), is that KnD is full of whiny lil *****es who complain all the time they have no chance to get an epic plus in war because Rainbow are so dominant. If you can afford to get an epic plus and you care that much, join T1. It’s not like it’s completely closed to non-RA members. Respected, trusted members of other alliances join us frequently.

The person who received the response said (to paraphrase): “Imagine this is your salary and you are the best person at your job. Because people complain, you get a pay cut and they get a pay rise to make it ‘fair’”. And that pretty much sums up this situation. Absolute nonsense.

They also said they would expect the T1 guild to have players in the T10 personal positions and for a mono, 3 armours would be useless, hence only giving one armour for T1. This is again nonsense. Rarely is there more than 1 player from T1 in T10 personal. That’s because we are the best TEAM and not one or two people overscoring massively to carry leeches and slackers in their guild. So they’re effectively punishing the guild who score best as a team and recruit carefully – the whole point of guilds. It’s just infuriating. I’ll stop ranting now
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM

This is not about fairness or logic........ there is no such thing as top prize for 2nd place and lower.

This is all about money...... and until people stop valuing DF+ (formerly epic+) as if it were something as special as it used to be, Gree isn't going to reevaluate. Gree has already shown via it's new prize allocation that armor+ is no longer as special as it used to be. They didn't just double the amount of + armors for wars/raids, they tripled them.

So, moving forward. If it's first place that's so precious then do the first place thing and forget the reward. I won't do it but I'm not mad at anyone who wants it. Gree will love them just the same even though they are giving T1 players something of lessor value as the "first prize."

If T1 is serious about the prizes then as I've already stated, they've got to hit Gree where it hurts. Gree has created the imbalance in prize value...... T1 must create the imbalance in Gem value. Simple economics supply/demand. If T1 shows Gree that they speak their language, Gree might listen to them.

Hey I give Blake maad props! He is admitting that KnD is pay-to-win. I'm sure if he was able to gather enough people from the Rainbow Alliance to quit, then Gree would notice decrease in gem sales, they would actually do something to make us happy and keep the money coming in. But since there are soo many people spending like crazy they are just taking the money, spitting in our face and then raping us in a dark alley.

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    P.S. An update on this topic. Someone from Rug contacted Gree and complained that if they are going to devalue the plus by giving it to t3, they should at least give t1 two epic+ in raid.

Gree’s response (to read between the lines), is that KnD is full of whiny lil *****es who complain all the time they have no chance to get an epic plus in war because Rainbow are so dominant. If you can afford to get an epic plus and you care that much, join T1. It’s not like it’s completely closed to non-RA members. Respected, trusted members of other alliances join us frequently.

The person who received the response said (to paraphrase): “Imagine this is your salary and you are the best person at your job. Because people complain, you get a pay cut and they get a pay rise to make it ‘fair’”. And that pretty much sums up this situation. Absolute nonsense.

They also said they would expect the T1 guild to have players in the T10 personal positions and for a mono, 3 armours would be useless, hence only giving one armour for T1. This is again nonsense. Rarely is there more than 1 player from T1 in T10 personal. That’s because we are the best TEAM and not one or two people overscoring massively to carry leeches and slackers in their guild. So they’re effectively punishing the guild who score best as a team and recruit carefully – the whole point of guilds. It’s just infuriating. I’ll stop ranting now
    Imagine you work at a company that that is steadily growing....the company can certainly hire similar workers to do roughly the same work that you do, for similar pay...it's not like the guilds that reach t2/t3 aren't working hard to do what they do. I'll admit that t1 should be distinguishable from the rest, but in a different way.