Gree Rewards Strikes Once Again

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree Rewards Strikes Once Again

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Thumbs down Gree Rewards Strikes Once Again

Changing +1 regen from top 25 to 10 on division nice move GREE you found where the money is however, wonder still good idea chasing it? because this cycle there was not a worth ILTQ or FLTQ to use it looks it will became obsolete like stamina.

Hopefully GREE keep FL event as it is no modifications it is the only event that have a bit of challenge and fun to play and I dont care about rewards.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    gree slowly chasing people away with fewer bonuses rewarding only those that spend fat cash. by doing so the players the fat cash cows feed on will leave .. but no game lasts forever and this one lasted longer then even its company expected

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes. Very dirty trick especially since rewards had it at top 25 division until very closely to war start.

Another disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Infierno View Post
    Changing +1 regen from top 25 to 10 on division nice move GREE you found where the money is however, wonder still good idea chasing it? because this cycle there was not a worth ILTQ or FLTQ to use it looks it will became obsolete like stamina.

Hopefully GREE keep FL event as it is no modifications it is the only event that have a bit of challenge and fun to play and I dont care about rewards.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Can't wait to bring back the paper-doll exercise:

Equipment still sitting in my profile.

ARISE UNDEAD EQUIPMENT....ARISE!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.