Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Falcon Raid Rewards

What is really going on here? It's kinda funny and pretty frustrating...it was one thing to give t2 and t3 a plus epic, ok we adjusted in part bc t1 got 2...then the armor tier changed but still t1 got 2 and t2 and 3 got 1...but now t1-3 all get 1+ epic...doesn't that lessen the NEED for t1? It makes it less appealing to fight for so maybe this will be a plus and make t1 cheaper for rainbow since won't be such a need for t1 as the only difference is a few fba, keys and gems...if t2 and 3 are going to get pluses, then t1 should STILL remain getting 2...
    iOS
    IGN: PB HeidE CotS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    Sister Guilds: Over Level 100 & Cafe Noir, Elite Rainbow, Academy Blackrose of the Sun
    CotS alliance (children of the sun) and a part of RA (Rainbow Alliance)
    LINE heidnseek

Did you pay attention to the milestone rewards? Pretty much just fusion stones. Who wants that many fusion stones?

Sweeping changes and still no fusion boost jewelry as milestone rewards. Gree? Nevermind.................

Quote Originally Posted by Heidekraut View Post
    What is really going on here? It's kinda funny and pretty frustrating...it was one thing to give t2 and t3 a plus epic, ok we adjusted in part bc t1 got 2...then the armor tier changed but still t1 got 2 and t2 and 3 got 1...but now t1-3 all get 1+ epic...doesn't that lessen the NEED for t1? It makes it less appealing to fight for so maybe this will be a plus and make t1 cheaper for rainbow since won't be such a need for t1 as the only difference is a few fba, keys and gems...if t2 and 3 are going to get pluses, then t1 should STILL remain getting 2...

exactly, why the heck does the top 3 have the same reward.

this is absurd!!!

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

I wasn't aware so far how much of an intelligence test raids and wars have become, as actually everything lower than T10 (not 25 as I thought before) now only 'rewards' with armor that is already obsolete! Demortuis+ was an add-on gift for a chest pack purchase how many months ago, 3?

My guild usually reaches #400-500, so we would receive 4-star armor that is even more obsolete and of less use now than it was 2 weeks ago.
    Any guild that doesn't have a realistic chance to reach #10 or better but still spends more than a handful of gems must be enemies of their money.

For me as a member of a T500 guild, it will be the first raid in which I can't see myself investing a single gem.
    Last edited by roookey1; 04-02-2015 at 07:59 PM.

iOS hasn't updated the raid info in the game yet...I'm a bit afraid to see what the changes to the milestones look like.

Hey, let's keep Heroic Mode a week long, and change the Raid Milestone rewards!

Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Hey, let's keep Heroic Mode a week long, and change the Raid Milestone rewards!
    Yaaahhh

lets eliminate the free gem icon, give regular epics for killing the epic boss that that are weak and cost more to level, ...

on a side note they increased the daily rewards for logging in woot

...Sorry for feeling biter today. Gree did all the right moves to change my wine to vinegar.

Ands what's up with the new guild finding tool. Seems like 100% of the people I invite do not join, which is odd since we are a top 100 guild. bla bla bla bla . where is my wife she knows how to calm me down at least!
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post
    on a side note they increased the daily rewards for logging in woot
    Don't get too excited with the daily log in....... it's temporary for Player Appreciation Month. They really do appreciate you. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Don't get too excited with the daily log in....... it's temporary for Player Appreciation Month. They really do appreciate you. Congrats.
    What rewards? I have not seen anything other than the usual dailey log in stuff.

I've been saving free gems from arena, EB, wars and raids for almost a year. Finally got enough for a t1 war run. I wanted something special, that not many could get, and totally free. You ruined it. Fk you gree. Kick me from this stupid ass forum I don't care. Peace
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Quote Originally Posted by Stultis View Post
    What rewards? I have not seen anything other than the usual dailey log in stuff.
    How could you not notice........ I've been dreaming about this every minute since the last player appreciation month event......

Check this out....... You can win 10 arena credits now instead of 5....... Did you hear me? 10 omg

After you wake up (because I know you fainted)......... Are you ready for this?

Now you can win 10 gems............. (I think I'm going to pass out just from saying it).

Gree you made all the hurt go away......... Thanks
    Last edited by Lord P; 04-02-2015 at 04:44 PM.

I have one question to gree
    I have bought 13 k gems and I'm don't know where I spend them ?
    We always do t1 but now why I should spend my gems for t1 ?
    Last edited by Sarah 101; 04-02-2015 at 05:31 PM.
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Well gree you just make top players quit why would we keep going t1 if we get same reward as t2 n t3.. It's like giving in the Olympic the same medal for all
    T3 it's stupid and will never happen .. And we don't care about fba and keys cause it's useless.

Never before have I seen so many people whine and cry, and I drop my toddler off at daycare every morning. GROW UP, ITS A GAME! U r all taking this game wayyyyy too seriously, its a game not life. Btw, the new milestone rewards r awesome. The casual players, brought up in a previous thread, were wondering how they would max their epics from eb each week. Now they have a lot more fba from raid milestone rewards to do so. But no, u t10 want to whine and cry the second the casual players get a benefit but not you. Grow up already, dam. Pathetic.

@Matanz
    Plz fo not compare KnD to the olympics. Whereas the olympics takes years of hard work, talentx and dedication to achieve a medal, KnD requires u to spend ur paycheck and a lack of a social/family life to achieve a "medal". If ur comparing KnD to the olympics HONESTLY u need to take a break.
    Last edited by Regretz; 04-03-2015 at 01:01 AM.