Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

April fool's is over Gree.
    Making Epic Boss armors (and war and raid armors for the top) more expensive to level and then taking away fodder armors from raid milestones does not make people spend more on chests and arena to get their fodder armors...
    This kind of makes me wonder if 1 of my 3 accounts lagging when finishing crafting and when fusing isn't a bug, but is a "feature" because that account has been crafting plenty of basics and fusing them to 50 EP armors (while the others do not) and so you want to discourage mass making 50 EP armors, since that doesn't generate you income...

@Regretz: below 1 mil milestone points a huge amount of fodder armor points is lost. And later on trading 3* for fusion boosts isn't such a big improvement either.
    Last edited by Marco_; 04-03-2015 at 02:57 AM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Am I the only one that read the DeMortuis+ smacktalk and thought "uhm, it's on par with the most recent F/A T10 EW, stop crying"?

DeMortuis+ is a solid T25 reward, Rook. You can't ALWAYS whine. Sometimes, just accept this. DeMo+ is really solid, and there is interest in it - Trust me.

Olympics... KnD..Yeah no.

However it is amusing that these Raid rewards were adapted a bit for T1.
    However, why complain?
    For months the EW rewards were inferior to the Raid rewards.
    Now it's the other way around.

What shall they do for Top player? Give him a THIRD Mono DF+, which he can't use?
    Or give an Obsolete Epic?
    Come on guys... I know it sucks it's only 1 DF+ for T1 raids, but what else was there to do? Jackal+ would have been the only other viable option, or perhaps Angelic+.
    But would those Non+ be worth it for T10 individual? Nope.

I can't see the system staying.
    Just take T1 as usual, and watch what happens before next raid.
    Last edited by Phill - Immortal GM; 04-03-2015 at 04:05 AM.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Of course you'd think that way

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    Never before have I seen so many people whine and cry, and I drop my toddler off at daycare every morning. GROW UP, ITS A GAME! U r all taking this game wayyyyy too seriously, its a game not life. Btw, the new milestone rewards r awesome. The casual players, brought up in a previous thread, were wondering how they would max their epics from eb each week. Now they have a lot more fba from raid milestone rewards to do so. But no, u t10 want to whine and cry the second the casual players get a benefit but not you. Grow up already, dam. Pathetic.

@Matanz
    Plz fo not compare KnD to the olympics. Whereas the olympics takes years of hard work, talentx and dedication to achieve a medal, KnD requires u to spend ur paycheck and a lack of a social/family life to achieve a "medal". If ur comparing KnD to the olympics HONESTLY u need to take a break.

No one is complaining so much for the casual players benefiting, the fuss is over T3 and T2 getting as good reward as T1 (all 3 spenders however T1 spends almost double to stay T1) and therefore T1 rewards should stand out
    iOS
    IGN: PB HeidE CotS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    Sister Guilds: Over Level 100 & Cafe Noir, Elite Rainbow, Academy Blackrose of the Sun
    CotS alliance (children of the sun) and a part of RA (Rainbow Alliance)
    LINE heidnseek

Quote Originally Posted by Heidekraut View Post
    No one is complaining so much for the casual players benefiting, the fuss is over T3 and T2 getting as good reward as T1 (all 3 spenders however T1 spends almost double to stay T1) and therefore T1 rewards should stand out
    totally agree.

the ftp players can get better rewards of course, why not?

the new milestones are also ok, but they took the free 12 energies away.

more fba, why not?

but same reward for t3?

now, that's stupid. this game isnt about being fair to all, especially if you wanna got for top placings.

t1, should have something better than t2-3. you don't see the 2nd and 3rd place getting the same rewards/medals in any competition, game, or as a matter of fact, in anything!

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

Your right regretz, it is only a game, and now it's not as much fun
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

I took a look at the rewards for the raid yesterday. the actual rewards are increased with more lower levels. the fusion stones suck but they don't take up bag space, and they boosted up the armor rewards with fusion boosts, which also take up less space.

People were complaining of bag space with the raids. I haven't done the math but I am sure the equivalence points is similar when you add up the possibility of the fusion stones and fusion boosts. plus there are more keys in the later level. This is Gree attempt to solving a problem.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Blah blah blah
    What we need is to make t1 is good again
    Gree you fail
    This the last time "we" will buy gems
    You runid your game by this stupid idea
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

I will be very honest
    We don't care about free to play players
    We don't buy gems to be as same as t3
    We don't spend thousand of dollars for that trash
    We have motto in rainbow alliance "win all the wars and raids"
    I have players with over 20k gems and they want to be always rank 1 like everyone in RA
    But you runid it gree
    That a very epic fail you have ever made
    Fix your game before you lose us all
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

@Phill it doesn't matter for me anyway. My guild is only T500, so I couldn't care less whether T10 or 25 consider Demortuis+ a good reward or not.

What I can say for sure though is that the rewards for T500 have become even less interesting with the last war, with the armor level now having been even further devalued. Outdated legendaries for 3 days of war just don't do it. To reach T500 requires quite good activity from a guild, so an epic should be the minimum reward now. Your idea with milestones for wars was a good one.
    I am not surprised at all that many guilds and players don't engage in wars anymore once they figured out that war participation is just frustrating (overkilling, win-buying) and doesn't make any difference. It really doesn't matter at the end of the day if we end up #500 and getting a 1 year old legendary or 3 2 year old 3-stars. Wars are an event that is only catering the top 10 guilds anymore, and maybe the few who really don't have anything better than Demortuis+ (T25 mainly consists of gemmers, most of those certainly have it or even something better already).

With raids at least there are the milestones that keep players motivated to make use of their battle energy, but there was disappointment in my guild about the guild rewards. Considering the explosion of stats in the top tiers, we were kinda expecting epics for T500 really.
    Last edited by roookey1; 04-03-2015 at 08:45 AM.

The new system is pretty messed up, I mean if you look at scores on ios, T1 always wins by a huge amount, but now the only benefit they get for that is what? 30 more gems and some fba? I mean it's just dumb. I have no problem with ftp people getting stronger, my problem is that I'm spending so much more to stay in first place, but i get the same reward as someone spending much less than me? Doesn't seem right. Gree, "You are suck."

I sympathize with all my RA peeps who bring it every single week in T1 iOS. This is ultimately going to become a good old fashioned "stand off." You guys will threaten to quit and Gree will tell you they don't care if you quit. So if this is going to become a chicken fight lets see who moves first.

All I can say as a negotiator is that Gree is holding all the cards. They can maintain their position and tank the game. You guys who are funding this machine only have one recourse and that is to take away the money you give Gree every week. If it's enough money perhaps Gree will listen to your complaints. If not they will maintain their position regardless of what you do.

Time to come to the realization that first place no longer means the best armor...... it means the most fusion boost armors, dark prince keys and gems....... Is that really worth fighting for???????
    Last edited by Lord P; 04-03-2015 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Positive Education Always Corrects Errors

Lord P,
    You are EXACTLY right. The ONLY way to make changed in this game is stopping spending money on those areas that people don't like. RA, I understand you stance and position and would agree with you. If you are spending for top spot, then you should get it, and it should be unique to you. I would challenge all, STOP SPENDING REAL MONEY until Gree listens to our complaints on these forums (and else where). This is the ONLY way you are going to do it. Money talks, plain and simple. Don't like the shorten heroic event (like me)?: Don't spend ONE gem. Don't like the raid milestone rewards, don't spend a gem. etc etc etc. Please don't misconstrue this as me saying "Threaten to quit", or "Quit the game", and such. No, use your free energies for all the events. We all know that Gree tracks our gem spending, gold spending etc. If they see a sudden drop in the metrics they will change. Remember this is business bent on making profits. If we hurt their profits in areas that we do not like, they will change it to make their money back.

Again tho it doesnt matter if RA is upset. Their fault for spending so much to be t1 all the time. If they step down and stop spending, others will step up to take their spot. There will be no decrease in profits for Gree. For all of u siding with RA, u know their r 50x the people that dislike RA and would happily spend more to see their gems pay off in wars for a change. Sucks but its the truth. So now comes the realization that ur gonna get wat Gree decides u get, which may not be exactly wat u want.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    we were kinda expecting epics for T500 really.

T500 never will be epics

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Considering the explosion of stats in the top tiers, we were kinda expecting epics for T500 really.
    Alright. You do that ...
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!