Thread: epic armers

epic armers

Why when fusing epic armrer why don't you get an epic armer

Did you fuse two epic armor and get something else?

Very interested to hear the details on the OP's situation. It will affect what I choose to do with the new Magician Epic armor.

It should be guarenteed, I mean Epics are now the legendaries and 4*+4*=4* so maybe it has to do with how u fused the armors in the OP, and sturick it doesn't really matter if u get rid of that "Epic" as the stats are really bad and just a bit better than Necromancer and Moontide, so maybe waiting a while till the "Epics" have better stats then u should start worrying about getting crap from fusing those "Epics" away.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Epic + epic should be guaranteed epic (unless changed). Epic + legendary is the same as doing legendary + legendary so you have chance at legendary and epics.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Epic + epic should be guaranteed epic (unless changed). Epic + legendary is the same as doing legendary + legendary so you have chance at legendary and epics.
    That is true an there aren't any changes as of now because epics are downgraded already, no need to downgrade the fusion too to further downgrade the results when fusing.

Cheers;
    Ant venom

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

what is this i dont even
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Yeah, I have fused about 6 epic + epic, and on all 6 have gotten an epic.
    100%

What is bad about this?
    I got worse epics than the ones I had used to fuse, and ALL of them have been single element epics that I got back from the fusion.
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

I fused epic + epic once and I got a better result than what I started with, guess I got lucky. I combined Specter's Shroud and Primordial Hide and got Tactician's so i was lucky there.

Cheers;
    Ant venom

Always depends on what you fuse, Dave. Some combinations are pretty much bound to give you bad stuff while others could potentially reward you with something worthwhile
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Have they stopped giving epics from 4* plus 4* fusion? I swear since the last update I haven't got a single epic from fusing away 4* armours and I've done around 50 combines. Plus, there seems to be some laziness in whatever code they use because I fuse for example, jackalope and ethereal, get armour of the bear, fuse that with chitinous and get jackalope again. Like every time it reverts back to the one I fused in the previous round.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

N
    Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    Have they stopped giving epics from 4* plus 4* fusion? I swear since the last update I haven't got a single epic from fusing away 4* armours and I've done around 50 combines. Plus, there seems to be some laziness in whatever code they use because I fuse for example, jackalope and ethereal, get armour of the bear, fuse that with chitinous and get jackalope again. Like every time it reverts back to the one I fused in the previous round.
    Yeah I thought the chance of Epic had been reduced. I also went around 50 fuses 4* with 4* and got nothing. But then I got 3 Epics in about 5 tries. Still random but think the odds have been lowered at least a little.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!