Raid boss strength?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Raid boss strength?

Post Count

Raid boss strength?

Raid boss too strong. It is Unachievable for most guilds. Probably result in more people leaving game is that what you want?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The higher level bosses increased in health by 551%
    My FA increased @ 244%
    That makes this RB more than twice as hard as the last RB. And that's only if you finished Legendary EB and farmed for a couple of days.
    The Epic and the Legendary units are exactly the same as last time. Somehow they just don't seem the same anymore. Lol
    My guild isn't sure just what we're going to do this time, but many guilds will take this event off. Maybe farm for health potions.
    Let's review the RB health over the last few events.
    First we increase 329%
    Then another 89%, which suddenly changed into 30%
    Last time the health stayed the same
    Now it increased by 551%
    Make up your mind. I realize that many peep's FA went up, but hardly any went up by 551%
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Well first of all I want to say, thanks for bringing back health refills. It is much much appreciated.

But seriously the unit prizes that are being given out are a factor 10 to low. After the epic boss and with current health increase of raid boss they don't even make sense. They are way to low.
    And another thing to add, the equipment chests that are being given out have the equipment of several cycles ago and I think you'll be hardpressed to find actually people who are waiting on the equipment in those chests...

Post Count
    We had this all before....
    Yes, first of all thx for bringing backk the health potions - as far as I can see the only drop reward worth killing some bosses.

The health of the RB is much to high (550-600% higher than last time) - yes, my FA is much higher (I would call me an sctive player, EB legendary finished and farmed bosses, LTQ done, some trials done) but it's only about 2.5 times higher than last time. Again: last time my guild was close to do RB heroic inhouse (with some gems definitely possible for us) - now it's so far away that we will not use a single gem on this RB.
    Our 2nd guild (top 125 and very active) will have difficulties this time to finish RB normal - I think impossible for many small guilds. If you are not able to reach the 'lower' targets the fun is spoiled and no one is motivated to work on this event.
    I hope that you think again about the health of the RB and reduce it like you did the one before the last RB.

Thx for listening to your customers - if not than I'll have a lot more time to celebrate eastern with my family

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    My FA increased @ 244%
    Mine increased by almost 400% and even that isn't enough to keep up.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I don't have issue with health increase my issue is with the stat on unit drops. After seeing 1mil+ units in gltq, iltq and eb these 100-300k units for RB don't cut it.

Last RB a lot of guilds finished in 3-4 days. So by adding 8th day to event and most players FAs doubling or more I think it's still very possible to finish.
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Canuck View Post
    Last RB a lot of guilds finished in 3-4 days. So by adding 8th day to event and most players FAs doubling or more I think it's still very possible to finish.
    please explain how you figure this, we can't get the math to work

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by candii View Post
    please explain how you figure this, we can't get the math to work
    Crazy Canuck is using GREE math, that is why

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Finishing legendary should increase your FA by 3X but the increase was 6X and only 1 day added, so everyone lost a lot of ground. The drops being bad also made it much harder And we certainly can't expect most people to finish EB, much less legendary. This hurts the smaller guilds the most.