horrible horrible horrible lag

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: horrible horrible horrible lag

Post Count

horrible horrible horrible lag

The game is unbearable at the moment with all the lag. On missions you can hit a target and complete all the kills but wait up to 60 seconds before it registers in game and allows you to move onto the next mission.

Raiding is just as bad... if you are farming bp's or hitting targets it takes 20-30 seconds for your hit to register and you can hit the next target. Jumping into raid boss is the same thing... 20 seconds before you can hit one boss... move on to the next and wait another 20 seconds...

Is there an ETA for when this will end?

Post Count
    Maybe after raid boss ends thinking this is because of a last day push for farming crazy stat units
    Have you loved your llama today?

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gwill View Post
    The game is unbearable at the moment with all the lag. On missions you can hit a target and complete all the kills but wait up to 60 seconds before it registers in game and allows you to move onto the next mission.

Raiding is just as bad... if you are farming bp's or hitting targets it takes 20-30 seconds for your hit to register and you can hit the next target. Jumping into raid boss is the same thing... 20 seconds before you can hit one boss... move on to the next and wait another 20 seconds...

Is there an ETA for when this will end?
    No lag issues you mention here with either droid or iOS. The only lag issue i am having is, when the last hit is done on a map mission, it takes about 10 seconds before the game realises the mission has been completed. On iOS, your avatar just stands there waiting for the end.

Post Count
    I think it's important to keep in mind that older devices on both IOS and Android and even some newer devices are still having problems.

On IOS 1st gen iPads, 4th gen iPods and 4th gen iPhones can lag quite a bit. iPhone 5/6 aren't as bad but instead go into vaporlock if you do linking among very old accounts. iPad 2nd gen and newer are decent but still have issues with linking and requier uninstall/reinstall cycles though not as often as the iPhones.

Android has it's own set of issues if your device only has 512mb or memory and is either a single or dual core cpu. On quad cores it's probablyyour best of all experiences since IOS is still locking up.

Sadly with all the events taking place at the same time older slower devices are just overwhealmed and sadly gree won't listen to us in this regard.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My experience to as far as iOS concerned. iPhone 3s terribly slow, iPhone 5 login and switching in a blink.
    Problem is iPad mini was always very fast now login problematic several tries took took some times 10-15min to get in! Seems not just leaving but closing the app by swiping it away give better chance. A few few times deleted and reinstalled from the the cloud, was faster than keep trying. This started somewhere during FL I think and got worse, now stabilizes on a bad lvl. I hardly dare leave Shen when I'm in which is terrible as I justed to jump in and out to chat app and to copy information and stats/ intel during WD

Post Count
    It's running so slow it takes about 30 seconds to open a lock box, 20 seconds to load the boss page, and about 15 seconds to register the pop up on the ltq. I am using gold to farm bosses and this lag is really saving me a ton of money and making me sick of playing such a poor quality game. Keep it up developers! (My device is air2 iOS)

Post Count
    I am on an iphone 5s... i assumed everyone was hit with this stupid lag BS being that my phone is newer...... It takes me about 30-40 minutes to use 60 stamina raiding. Its so bad i don't even bother. And like Raft mentions anytime it takes forever to load up a boss, summon a boss. Anytime it needs to connect to the server i'm experiencing major delays.

And for the record i can load my game fine... it takes its usual normal self.. its just anything related to anything in game is beyond brutal.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i am on a note 4 and a note pro 12.2 and have really bad lag on both of them. i went to a lower faction to help them finish prestige today and there was no lag at all, but as soon as i went back to my normal faction it went back to being really slow again