WD start date - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WD start date

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    One screwup after another. Not blaming any individual, blaming the company and managers for allowing the constant issues and not correcting the business structure, organization, and internal communication across teams

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hi,

It starts on the 3rd.
    Hmmm bad case of mis communication, can we take anything as gospel anymore ??

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Relic,

really. clueless much?

never mind, i guess it's the 3rd somewhere.

Hi,

It starts on the 3rd.

That's not why you received that infraction. If you have an issue with how one of your posts is moderated, it is to be addressed in a PM and not publicly. Thanks

Post Count
    Now, do I declare war and hope my health is full for battle or wait for it to regen after I killed my last RB a few mins ago?

Is war health the same as RB health?
    Free players should know these things.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's the same.
    I'm empty at start war.........

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    It's not that Relic lied or didn't know, but the team has communication issues.

Relic can only tell us what they say and sometimes the developers don't know what the coders are doing and the coders don't know what the developers want, and Relic doesn't play MW, so it's everybody's and nobody's fault at GREE that the players can't get correct info... something like that.

I won't kill the messenger.
    But before he speaks out about something he doesn't know about maybe he should go ask

If he doesn't know or have the power to find out what's going on in MW, then why is he here?
    Last edited by Allday; 04-02-2015 at 11:18 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by yupyup View Post
    It's the same.
    I'm empty at start war.........
    Thanks for the confirmation! I had a feeling it would be the same.

Bummer for all of those players locked into factions other than their home faction.
    lol, sure wish I was helping SUP farm RBs and got locked in there! JK

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    He probably did ask...which only makes it worse. Now relic knows how we feel to get crap intel from Gree constantly

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hey gang, sorry for the misinformation.

I addressed the confusion here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1492915

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hey gang, sorry for the misinformation.

I addressed the confusion here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1492915
    GREE changes dates 2 days before WD should start, So players ask a mod to clear confusion, they get misinformed.. And thats IT?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi,

It starts on the 3rd.

That's not why you received that infraction. If you have an issue with how one of your posts is moderated, it is to be addressed in a PM and not publicly. Thanks
    Hi, so, no.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Modern War Forum GF View Post
    GREE changes dates 2 days before WD should start, So players ask a mod to clear confusion, they get misinformed.. And thats IT?
    Actually he was told the dates changed in the game and rather then find out if something changed, he referred to his calender that he received awhile back.

The misinformation is on him, all he had to do was go ask someone instead of referring to the calender.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Allday View Post
    But before he speaks out about something he doesn't know about maybe he should go ask

If he doesn't know or have the power to find out what's going on in MW, then why is he here?
    Relic did ask, and I believe somebody on the "MW team" told him that war would begin on the 3rd.

My point was: Relic can only tell us what they tell him.
    Relic, as our liaison, will take all of the abuse for posting bad info, but he shouldn't have to since he's only the messenger.

It would be great if we had a dedicated MW developer posting on the MW forum like K&D has! Pisses me off a bit that we don't and we're mushrooms... in the dark, fed crap, etc... At least we have a player moderator that actually plays MW, unlike KA & CC. But, I haven't seen him around lately; I haven't looked for him, either.

But really, we should all know not to trust anything GREE ever does, from timed events to working servers.
    Have to go with the GREE-flow.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The topic is not address.

What do we do about our faction mates who are locked out because they were helping other teams with rb and assumed we were not warring until tomorrow based on your information.

What do we do about the loss of health and full war behind because we need to wait to regen because our whole team was farming bosses which uses the same health. A health pack for each our members is in order.

What do we do about our faction mates who are not logging in to war right now because they were told war did not start until tomorrow and now we are going to get a lot less points and can only hope all our teammates login as soon as possible to realize the mistake and hopefully they did not make other plans.

I'm being civil, but this is going to really hurt my factions rating and my members who are locked out.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What a joke. Misinformation and screwups at every turn. Can anything be done right?