Page 2 of 2 First 12
    There is no way they are making increased or even the same profits using this model. Most in my world won't touch these junk sales.

We've become accustomed to the special offers, we should remember before these offers became permanent they were few and far between.
    I like the others, will not be buying gold until the offers return to similar standards they were before, I have a feeling Gree is punishing everyone for the huge number of iTunes refunds they've probably had to fork out and it's backfiring but they're pretty adamant.
    I've been playing this game since it first started and I've never been more disappointed in Gree than I am now, first hacks and their lack of resolve, constant outages and now deals not even worth consideration. Us old timers are of no value to Gree no more, I assume the new worlds are snatching up the current gold offers as they are non the wiser.

Totally agree IMY, us "Old Timers" who built this game and nurtured it through it's infancy have grown wise to Gree's tricks we are not blinded by the lite of these proxy bundles, we remner when buying gold was actually worth it , we remember when gree was not trying to bleed our pockets dry with never ending gold spending events.

Quote Originally Posted by 50_Cal View Post
    Totally agree IMY, us "Old Timers" who built this game and nurtured it through it's infancy have grown wise to Gree's tricks we are not blinded by the lite of these proxy bundles, we remner when buying gold was actually worth it , we remember when gree was not trying to bleed our pockets dry with never ending gold spending events.
    Sadly, I have to agree. The bundles were MUCH better before, and is a huge contrast with what it is today. It's something for GREE to think about, but they've been stubborn on their decision so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Sadly, it's true. A lot of sales for bundles have gone down recently because of the gold drop. I know that it is to account for the prizes that are included, but the gold needs to increase to 10000+ to make the bundle really worthwhile.
    I was away for a few months from the game and just started building back up, noticing the bundle gold amount has been dropped to half what it was. There is no way I'm using $115 (99,99 euros) for these bundles nor 15k gold.

Haven't you guys noticed that players in your world aren't coining as much. Could be a good thing that brings the balance a bit closer.

Not in 39 the top alliances are still using there teleports one player I know had 43 of them after buying offer packs with them in.

Players are already saying the world is dead on wc. lots of players have already quit and its mostly the fact the gap between them and top players is a country mile and it was like that from day one now we are 31 days old we have a massive gulf the only protection is the 5 levels system but I would say we have less than 800 active / semi active lots of bases have stopped growing ie there level hasn't grown for over 2 weeks, so most likely have quit. Gree current game rules for new worlds just create new broken worlds I am sure they make loads of money from the few that coin but it just ends in a broken world sooner rather than later

I have seen top players from top 3 alliances quit already as they see the top alliances totally dominate events like hold out so getting high level commanders making it hard and expensive to keep up. Gree should try my suggestions for new worlds at least once to see the results..... As the current system doesn't creat stable worlds.