Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Latest Gold Offers

Just noticed latest offer is 8000 gold plus a few extras for $99

I'm not the biggest gold spender these days so not too fussed but that's a massive drop from 18000 Gold for $99

Definitely.

Besides for the new diamond crates that were introduced, all the bundles are definitely not up to par and are very insignificant compared to the last bundle. GREE needs to tweak their offers to make them more appealing to spenders.

If there gold offers stay this way then my cash stays in my pocket I only buy when there are bundles on offer so like yourself Mad4It I'm not a great gold spender

The gold sales lately have been laughable. No other way to put it lol

Its proberly so they can call some of the past or future offers a 50% sale its a retail thing, you can only call it 50% off if the prices was double that for a set time.
    If they didn't claim 50% off or a sale. then they have no need To have it at full price for a set duration.
    Normal Shops do it with new stock, they have it for a few months at a very high price, then offer it at a normal price but call it 50% off...

As gree are selling virtual goods it seems odd they have to do that, but maybe its a an AppStore thing.

I refuse to purchase anymore gold until the next 40% sale.

These sales are horrid. It's virtual product so to devalue it so much by offering so,little seems nuts. More players need to scream about this.

These sales are fantastic. It reinforces my decision to not spend anymore. I tried earlier but the 40% sale got me

They continue with the stupidity?.

They probably gonna do some stupid sales until you guys get sick of that, they will bring the old sale back, shoot top 20/10 top grossing ( that's what they are planning)

if its the gold you want then buy the $99 15000 gold, just you wont be getting extras that come with the sales
    if you think about it this latest sale you get 24 recruits to open... a regular elite recruit is 600g so lets say a guaranteed epic would be anywhere from 1000-1200? so really the 8000g you get is just equaling everything out?
    just a thought...maybe coiners have been getting a little too "GREEdy"

...i dont coin btw

W25_Venom, a lot of us who do spend only coin because of the gold offers, yeah we could buy the $100 for 15k gold but it's not enticing enough, when Gree add in comms, ports, speed ups, boxes etc what I personally like to think is it's "Value for MY money" and it's been said before in many other threads it's only virtual items so it's not as if Gree are losing anything by putting those kind of sales on really all it takes is a programmer to click a button on a keyboard...... ��

Lol Duriel's that's quite funny

Sadly, it's true. A lot of sales for bundles have gone down recently because of the gold drop. I know that it is to account for the prizes that are included, but the gold needs to increase to 10000+ to make the bundle really worthwhile.