View Poll Results: Will you craft the armor?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! More Epics!

8 27.59%
  • Maybe. I will try.

3 10.34%
  • Yea, only for fusion.

18 62.07%
  • I cant beat her.

0 0%

*UPDATED* Epic Boss - Magician March 31 - April 7

With a wave of her magical hat and a magical spell, "Tadaaah" the magician takes the battlefield by storm. She is the first Epic boss that will drop items for crafting Epic armor.

She will be here until April 7th. Take her down and start crafting the Epic armor.

I want to get my first Epic +. With the increase of epic fusions and now more epic armor, my team will only get stronger.

epic plus maybe, but its stats are weaker compared to other comparable regular epics.

MAX 1788/1753 for an epic plus, lots of mats and gold...
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

The plus version of this armor is still an upgrade for moontide and soulshard necromantle. So not bad.

Since this is a starting point, I can only assume they will get stronger from here on out.

This epic+ is 200 points better than the last legendary+....... 29 more levels to go = lousy deal. This is just a legendary with 29 more levels, a weak one. Good for fusion I guess.

Only for fusion.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Fusion only. The cost will out weigh the benefits of enhancing. I have legendary pluses now that will out produce, while saving tons of gold. It is a step forward for the members, but not a great benefit right now.

I didn't craft the last 4* water/spirit, so I might end up maxing this one to replace my Necro after prob. 1 1/2 years of service...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Calling this an Epic is like an April Fools Joke, but wait it was released on April 1st which is also April Fools Day so GREE is just being funny especially since the stats are disgusting and its just a continuation from the legendaries. Come on GREE.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Calling this an Epic is like an April Fools Joke, but wait it was released on April 1st which is also April Fools Day so GREE is just being funny especially since the stats are disgusting and its just a continuation from the legendaries. Come on GREE.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    I don't know if you are being sarcastic but the boss did not come out on April 1st but on March 31st instead.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I don't know if you are being sarcastic but the boss did not come out on April 1st but on March 31st instead.
    Yes, it was just sarcasm and it is what I feel when it was branded as an epic with the atrocious stats.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary