Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
    No, if they find something that we like, they destroy it and turn it into a gemming event.

Quote Originally Posted by dust92 View Post
    you complain abt spending only a few gems for an epic which is as good as top25 prize
    I have in fact spent gems when Heroic mode was doable for me (okay drop rates, 2+ weeks).

I don't do anymore since I feel that the whole purpose of the event is only to force us to spend gems, and the drop rates and duration are so aggravating that I feel better not to put my energy into the event.
    Last edited by roookey1; 04-22-2015 at 02:55 PM.

Lol , Roookey , I'm glad to see you give up on Heroic Mode , honestly . It's till doable for me ( and many of my friends as well ) . The less ppl can get the plus , the more powerful it is . That's the point which makes its strength . Free , but not easy

Strongher than jackal which i payed 2k gems for very recently. And im wayyy too lazy to ever spend this much time on knd.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

What's that? You want HC? Boot kick by by.
    Oh there listening alright and rubbing their Gree dy little hands. They have a new one they are using too, let's not regen their health for a day and that way they will spend even more money. I say we all protest and not make any in app purchases until they FIX this CRAP!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Wickstrom View Post
    Oh there listening alright and rubbing their Gree dy little hands. They have a new one they are using too, let's not regen their health for a day and that way they will spend even more money. I say we all protest and not make any in app purchases until they FIX this CRAP!
    Greg that might be caused if you pause your game (still leave it on, but screen away from it) while at the combat screen. If you are on the map, your knights regen, at least that was the solution for me.

Yep, I think that was your problem Greg and so I totally agree with u, no mercyyy, but before we talk about the regen crap, let's talk about bigger problems (I am look at you "GREE Costumer Support").
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary