Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
    It is.

What's worse, GREE(d) may eventually make it so that you must pay GEMS to do the heroic stages.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Would a 24 hrs advance notice help? I think it would.
    Exactly where I was heading.
    I had a few meetings to prepare for and left it for the weekend knowing I had some time before war.
    Well. THANKS :'D
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Lol, first "epic boss" epic is water/spirit, then just a few days later trololol heroic armor is water/spirit with much better stats on the non-plus than on the epic boss+...
    Moral of the story: wait 2 weeks to craft even if you like an epic boss armor's elements?
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I have two evenings I can't play K&D, guess no epic+ for me. Time is still the limiting factor. Good luck everyone else.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Another Heroic without me.

I have already spent too much on this game until about 2 months before - since the release of Dragonforge and the cutting of Heroic mode to an insane 7 days my purse really recovered. Thank you Greed.

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post
    I have two evenings I can't play K&D, guess no epic+ for me. Time is still the limiting factor. Good luck everyone else.
    Even being able to play 24/7 didn't seem to help much. I got ZERO drops at the Citadel in first 6 Days, despite multiple tries with my new Crystal Dragonplate+. At beginning of the last of the Event I got 5 fragments there in a row!!! Something screwy going on with the 'random' drop rate! :-/ I got all 16 Crystals 14 hours before the end - as opposed to 5 hours last time. Only myself (GM) & Guild Champion managed to get + version, which is by far the worst Guild result yet for Heroic mode. A lot of disappointed people I can tell you ... :-(

Gree said during their Q&A that they weren't changing anything as long as people kept playing and receiving the normal version of the Heroic Mode armor.

Interpret that however you will.

Lord P, you are correct that it's interpretation but the quote is "As long as players actively participate with the current setup we have no plans on extending Heroic Mode."
    My understanding is that as long as players spend gems on the event then it will stay the same. Let's face it, most people are gemming to get the + version. What we need is for people to NOT gem AT ALL for regular or plus for one or two heroic events. Money talks, plain and simple. I for one refuse to spend 1 gem on this event now, regular or +. I will participate in an attempt to get the regular and +, but again with no gems spent. Sadly too many people will continue to gem/spend money on this event which perpetuates the problem. I have no bones with those that are able to get the plus without gems. I think that is great! I wish I could. We as the customers are the only solution to this problem, and as stated we have to stop spending to solve it.

Quote Originally Posted by dpalbldelf View Post
    Lord P, you are correct that it's interpretation but the quote is "As long as players actively participate with the current setup we have no plans on extending Heroic Mode."
    My understanding is that as long as players spend gems on the event then it will stay the same. Let's face it, most people are gemming to get the + version. What we need is for people to NOT gem AT ALL for regular or plus for one or two heroic events. Money talks, plain and simple. I for one refuse to spend 1 gem on this event now, regular or +. I will participate in an attempt to get the regular and +, but again with no gems spent. Sadly too many people will continue to gem/spend money on this event which perpetuates the problem. I have no bones with those that are able to get the plus without gems. I think that is great! I wish I could. We as the customers are the only solution to this problem, and as stated we have to stop spending to solve it.
    I feel you. I have all the plus Heroic Mode armors but I had to start spending a few gems beginning with the Dragonmail. Now that we've finally gotten to the dual elements I must say that I've softened up my stance on no gems for Heroic Plus armors. My position has changed from no gems to as many gems as I can save up in a week. So on raid weeks that's about 100 gems. The gem amount would be even better if they fixed the videos for iOS. 100 gems for the plus version of Ethermail is a great deal because it's powerful armor. The normal Ethermail (no gems required) on my alt and the plus on my main account helped me push for Guardian Wargear Plus on both my accounts. I didn't know where Gree was gonna go with dual element+ Heroic Armors so I wasn't about to advocate gemming for it but after seeing the stats and then getting one, I have to say you can't go wrong as long as you don't spend too much gems on it. This isn't completely lost to f2p players but it's not easy in any way. I understand how people would want to forget about Heroic Mode because of this shortened time limit and the crazy drop rates. I think it's a really risky business strategy on Gree's part. I know several of the people in my guild who were getting the plus version of Heroic Mode armors before have now given up. I imagine this has happened throughout the K&D community.

All I can say is rally your troops. If Gree can't get the money coming in that they want for Heroic Mode, they'll have to rethink their position. As it stands only the people with really powerful armor and really good guild status is gonna get Plus versions on the cheap.

when you mention F2P players , you mean " players that don't buy gems " , or " players that don't spend gems " ?
    Because as I observe , ppl can get the plus , maybe with some gems they save from Arena , EB , or vid offers . I mean , total free gems . and somehow , that's still a good bargain
    This mode is totally for F2P , because you don't have to spend as much as ppl do in top run . You should see that ... It's so silly that you complain abt spending only a few gems for an epic which is as good as top25 prize . Yes , really silly . I would say that Gree is running a very nice game , and they deserve money to keep working . If you decide not to spend some , then don't .
    Last edited by dust92; 04-21-2015 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dust92 View Post
    when you mention F2P players , you mean " players that don't buy gems " , or " players that don't spend gems " ?
    Because as I observe , ppl can get the plus , maybe with some gems they save from Arena , EB , or vid offers . I mean , total free gems . and somehow , that's still a good bargain
    This mode is totally for F2P , because you don't have to spend as much as ppl do in top run . You should see that ... It's so silly that you complain abt spending only a few gems for an epic which is as good as top25 prize . Yes , really silly . I would say that Gree is running a very nice game , and they deserve money to keep working . If you decide not to spend some , then don't .
    Players that don't buy gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    All I can say is rally your troops. If Gree can't get the money coming in that they want for Heroic Mode, they'll have to rethink their position.
    This is the second heroic mode I will not go for the armor. Waiting for the first with adjacent elements, until then I'm out.

Is it just me or is Gree really doing everything they can to make getting the plus version impossible?

Now you have to divide your time between a blitz, the epic boss and heroic mode, all starting on the same day........ because it would have killed Gree to wait until Wednesday? GTFOH!

Let's face it: Gree(d) is just pushing for all they can. Can't meet your mins in Blitz - gem. Need to keep pace with the EB - gem. Trying for that nice heroic - gem. I firmly believe that the three events being released simultaneously is intention to force additional gemming. You are absolutely correct Lord P, there is no way that we can keep with those three events, AND forget about the arena, without heavy gemming.

The Arena is obviously a waste of time, the rewards are crappy as hell and the amount of gems spent for that "top reward" is enough for a Top Run with a decent "Top Reward". Honestly with the amount of gems that GREE is trying to force people to use, it looks as if they are trying to put in the last push before shutting KnD down, cause currently they are at the peak of squeezing cash and usually after a peak everything turns into turmoil, and The End which looks like the way KnD is going if GREE doesn't improve the game and listen to our thoughts instead of their new ideas which would bring them profit and MAYBE soemthing we MIGHT look forward to.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary