Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

to me it is just not enough time. I would gem it but I can not play more than 2-3 hrs a week night due to real life. I will play it hard, but time is short.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Personally I think 10 days is much more appropriate to provide adequate challenge and still allow some wiggle room. However, what I am really frustrated with was the complete lack of notification for the heroic. I didn't find out until hours after it started, even though I had checked the Knights and Dragons Facebook page that very morning, since nothing was posted. Losing a few hours on an already difficult timer simply because Gree can't provide adequate notification is just frustrating.

High Commander of Guild Extreme - recruiting active players - http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ition-Alliance

The EB armor base stats are low. I mean 680 and 640 I think? There worth at the end I guess

Quote Originally Posted by P4R4NO1D View Post
    The EB armor base stats are low. I mean 680 and 640 I think? There worth at the end I guess
    Dam I overestimated the base stats for the armor,its actually around 550-556 for ATK and for DEF its 620-627

Quote Originally Posted by P4R4NO1D View Post
    Dam I overestimated the base stats for the armor,its actually around 550-556 for ATK and for DEF its 620-627
    But there is 99 level so the growth per level is lower which means the stats are spread through more levels to upgrade.
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

Quote Originally Posted by Grand-Savage View Post
    Personally I think 10 days is much more appropriate to provide adequate challenge and still allow some wiggle room. However, what I am really frustrated with was the complete lack of notification for the heroic. I didn't find out until hours after it started, even though I had checked the Knights and Dragons Facebook page that very morning, since nothing was posted. Losing a few hours on an already difficult timer simply because Gree can't provide adequate notification is just frustrating.
    Yes. Timing is about everything now to complete the Heroic Quest. If you are thinking of completing Plus...you need to start doing Kingdom of Darkness from Day 1. Complete at least 2 shards per day so you have more than sufficient time to use your 10 friends effectively.

I already started crafting the regular last time...Singapore time of course.
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I don't mind that the Heroic Mode is short, since I will be getting Epics every week. With the increased fusion rate of epics and now more availability for epics, it should be easier to get stronger.
    They probably run out of epics to add to the fusion table in a bit and then heroic and EB+ slowly catch up to the best fusion results.
    So: more costly EB+ maxing and improvement from fusing getting smaller... But I guess that means that at some point Heroic+ gets more attractive again...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Just thinking: if 4* + 4* -> 5* odds have really dropped significantly compared to how they were before 5* + 5* -> 100% 5* , then I guess the 4* (mini)boss drops are now worse than the 2* (mini)boss drops, since the latter can kind of be used to set an armor crafting overnight to save a fusion stone compared to fusing 2 basics, while crafting a 4* would kind of be a fusion boost armor with 3 day craft time...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Just thinking: if 4* + 4* -> 5* odds have really dropped significantly compared to how they were before 5* + 5* -> 100% 5*.
    Before this weeks epic boss I have never been successful in 5*+5*=5* as I would only get 5*+5*=4*. I guess only some people got the 100% fusion rate?

Before this weeks epic boss I have never been successful in 5*+5*=5* as I would only get 5*+5*=4*. I guess only some people got the 100% fusion rate?
    Or maybe u didn't update the game yet or haven't played in a while so u just updated? This 5*+5*= guarenteed 5* has been the case for over a month now after the update that came out a month ago.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Or maybe u didn't update the game yet or haven't played in a while so u just updated? This 5*+5*= guarenteed 5* has been the case for over a month now after the update that came out a month ago.
    I will try to fuse another one today, but I have been updating when it is ready and been logging in every day for over a year.

Well that is funny - 'common' players bringing our moderators up to date about the game!

Reminds of what Reversal told in his video. :/

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Well that is funny - 'common' players bringing our moderators up to date about the game!

Well u can't blame Reversal, I mean his cat has cancer and the cat is going to be let go next week.

Cheers
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post

I rarely fuse my epics and have been hording them because I would rather keep them epic. :P

I rarely fuse my epics and have been hording them because I would rather keep them epic. :P
    Will that change now that EBs are giving Epic armor materials now?
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586