Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last
    If this holds true to the last Heroic mode, there will be 2 to 4 levels where you have to make at least 30 runs to get all the fragments. Last time Kingdom of Darkness was one of those for me.

I find it amusing that this is supposedly aimed at BIG spenders.
    That isn't the case.

Why? Because Heroic just got useless for the Big Spenders with introduction of DF and DF+.

All they want is to milk the little guys.
    I personally find one week too short. Not for me, but for the general player. It's an absolute joke to be frank.

No warning I can live with.
    But heck, it's easter weekend and they give us one week? KUDOS.

I can pretty much advance all the way through to 6 or 7 stages with permanent level ups as Commander in guild, but I don't see how this is catered for F2P or Semi-Spend at all.

GREE, again an absolute Joke.
    On April 1st as well. NICE lmfao
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Well im absolutely shocked but I agree completely with Phill... this is unprecedented. But yes, Phill summed it up nicely. This isnt for the big spenders as the stats r way inferior to the new DF, but more as a way to make the f2p or casual spenders spend to try and keep up. Bad move Gree...

I won't be stressing myself out trying to get the plus version...I'll happily accept the regular version with zero spend.

I've been at it for about 80 minutes with small breaks now, Don't know exactly how many runs but at least:
    15 on Relic (Done)
    10 on Coves (3/8)
    20 on Wildwood (5/8)
    25-30 on Marsh (4/8)
    5 on KoD (0/8)

Take from it what you want, but with those averages I DO NOT see someone that doesn't have Recent War epics do it w/o Gems/Potions in those 7 days.

I have leveled up after using 5 out of 6 Knights every time, using:
    Hellguard+, Glacial+, 2x Technomancer+, Peacock+ and 2x Ancestor's Regalia
    On this Acc HC in a maxed guild.

GREE, how is a HC or even GM of a 7-8% Bonus guild with Fusible Chest Epics, recent Heroics and all EB+ able to do this?
    Come on....

EDIT: Using Maxed 4* Health Bling only (Something not very many people have, this shouldn't be assumed by you as it is very hard to Max Bling as F2P)
    Last edited by Phill - Immortal GM; 04-01-2015 at 08:19 AM.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

The Epic Boss is giving out Epics now so its like Heroic mode every week I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by P4R4NO1D View Post
    The Epic Boss is giving out Epics now so its like Heroic mode every week I guess...
    Not really....... Epic Boss Epic+ is inferior to Heroic Mode Epic armors in every way.

Anyway, I have all the + Heroic Mode armors thus far and for the first time, I don't even care if I get this one. Knowing there is a soon to be coming Fire Dragonforged has killed my desire to get these new epics....... especially if I have to kill myself trying to get it in 7 days. If I get the plus great. If I don't get the plus great. I'm not doing anything special and I sure as hell am not spending a dime to get it.

Terrible job Gree....... way to throw your veteran players under the bus.

I don't mind that the Heroic Mode is short, since I will be getting Epics every week. With the increased fusion rate of epics and now more availability for epics, it should be easier to get stronger.

in 2.5 hrs I got the first 14 shards. even if I gem and use potions, I don't think I could make it in time. increase the drop rate please
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I don't mind that the Heroic Mode is short, since I will be getting Epics every week. With the increased fusion rate of epics and now more availability for epics, it should be easier to get stronger.
    I think it is great that the epic boss drops epic shards. My only fear is that the market will be "flooded" with epics, which really devalues them as a whole. I get that this was because dragon forged came into play. But now that everyone and their mother will have an epic.

eventually i think all legendary armors will be obsolete as their is no need for them.

I had a hate/love relationships with fusions. There was something about trying to fuse two 4* into a epic, I would curse Gree and the skies when it failed, but loved Gree when it work. Then they made it possible that all 5* fusions would produce a 5*, on the joy I had fusing all my epics in hopes of getting ones I did not have. I fused all day long, and still had the same love/hate relationship. Yet, there was always something great and joy filled about fusing a 4* into a 5*.

Now, that the EB makes epic armor, why even keep the 4* in the game, There is no need for them. We all know that the EB gets stronger each week and thus getting us stronger 5*plus.

DF are the new epics
    5* are the new Legendary
    4* and below.....who really cares what they are now as they are only good for fodder.

Legendaries have become the new ultra rare......

Epics have become the new Legendaries.......

So now all your hard work at Heroic Mode will get you a nice shiny Eplegendaryic

enjoy your seven days..........

Quote Originally Posted by sturick View Post
    I won't be stressing myself out trying to get the plus version...I'll happily accept the regular version with zero spend.
    i don't understand how you can do it freeplay, i can't even do it free play, the drop rate is far to lousy, it takes 2 and a half hours for health to regenerate way greedy has it rigged IT'S NOT POSSIBLE.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    i don't mind that the heroic mode is short, since i will be getting epics every week. With the increased fusion rate of epics and now more availability for epics, it should be easier to get stronger.
    it's to short! Freeplayers can't do it, it's to short, three weeks is what it should be, 1 week is to short. That is how most of us feel. And star shards do not drop often enough.
    Last edited by Temba Resident; 04-01-2015 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Temba Resident View Post
    i don't understand how you can do it freeplay, i can't even do it free play, the drop rate is far to lousy, it takes 2 and a half hours for health to regenerate way greedy has it rigged IT'S NOT POSSIBLE.
    It all depends on how strong you are. I'm doing this one f2p and I've already got 4 crystals. I'll get four more over the next week. It's something to do but Heroic Mode has lost it's luster.

Quote Originally Posted by Temba Resident View Post
    My drop rate hasn't been atrocious...and I have solid (but not spectacular) armors on all of my knights.

I'm 2 starcrystals in without playing too hard.