Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Mos20 View Post
    Or just give up sleep and any family or social life, right?
    The jealousy drips from your words. Sad to see you only thrive on bashing others. Maybe try do do heroic once, might be easier than you think. I for one am far too lazy for it and have accepted this will result in me getting none of the heroic armors.

Edit: and nice going dust92, i wish i had the will to do so
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

I'm surprised no one has yet mentioned the slightly better guaranteed Mono Fire Epic+ you get from this L.E. Chest, and the chance to get an even STRONGER Mono Fire Dragonforged armor.

I actually decided to try this chest and got the guaranteed Epic+ , and I got lucky and got the DF armor too. No reason to do Heroic Mode now. Happy Easter everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    The jealousy drips from your words. Sad to see you only thrive on bashing others. Maybe try do do heroic once, might be easier than you think. I for one am far too lazy for it and have accepted this will result in me getting none of the heroic armors.

Edit: and nice going dust92, i wish i had the will to do so
    No jealousy here buddy, just an observation. And for the record, I have completed all but the last Heroic, last one I fell 3 crystals short. This time I have pushed a bit harder and even used a few gems "shock" 😱 but my point in previous post was that the average player without recent T10 Epics can only complete if they spend or commit a BIG chunk of their time to trying to finish in the measly 7 days. And let's be honest, those peeps probs don't even need it anyway. Something that is now quite devalued due to Dragonforged should not be inaccessible to the average 100+ player with reasonable armor. P.S. I don't set my alarm for every 2.5 hrs while I'm sleeping, guess that's where I'm going wrong.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Fully agreed Mos20.

Me, I have suspended grinding for Heroic mode 2 days ago when it was realistic to say that I wouldn't make it to the plus version in time - I have enough stress in my life and don't need additional doses of it. Ironically enough, that's actually why I had installed the game at the first place - to have distraction and relaxation!

The plus armor is about on par or slightly weaker than the one I already have, so it feels kinda stupid that I don't face any chance with it unless I neglect my family or job. It kinda put me off and took my motivation away. Consequence: no gems at all for Gree (while I have spent some during the first two Raid events).

35 tries on Caballero Desert and 6 shards... wtf is this Gree!? Easter Sunday and this is wat we get!?!? I can understand making heroic difficult, but with drop rates like this im not gonna ignore my personal life for ur game! Seriously turning me away from this game for good...

This has been the first heroic I have been able to get to the non+ version, since the first heroic event. And, I used all of my health packs (70-something-ish) + gemming to get health.
    I have been playing all day, and sometimes late into the night, just to get 1 of my chars to the NON+ (8 starcrystals).
    My droprate has been about 3-4 shards a day, besides the first 2 levels which went by in like 2 hours getting all 16 shards. But since then, nadda.

On my other char, the drop rates have been about 3 shards a day, no matter the level. He isnt even close to getting the non+ yet.
    Sigh.
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Greedy of no cash from me for heroic.

It's a joke. Wake up

KingJason666, that is exactly it. Gree changed it to 7 days and people gemmed/spend money to get it. They have kept it because people continue to spend for it. As long as people continue to do so they will continue to keep it the same. If the masses would just realize this and come together then we can affect change. Until we hurt Gree with the only means available, reduction in profits, they will continue to do things such as this.

Yes agreed, GREE has always been a company about profits and money with a GREEdy billionaire CEO/Founder, droppong games when they dont make enough profit and implementing games so that they make more and focusing on money-making games. The company wont last long if they keep on with the direction they are going at. Heroic Armors arent really worth it if u compare it with the 6* DF armors nowadays. I will not go for Heroic anymore until they extend the duration to at least 10 days and they improve the drop rates.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

for any of you need a proof that the Heroic Mode is doable . No gemming , honestly
    Gree is a company , and they need profits to keep their job running , just like any normal companies . They don't set the amount ppl pay . We do it ourselves . You can choose to pay how much you want , as long as it makes you feel comfortable . No one asks you to spend too much time or money on this game . you decide everything .
    Why do you complain so much abt some free epics ? because you can't get it easily ?
    Noone said that Heroic epics are easy to get . They are only said to be free . And up to now , that thing is still right . It is free for ppl who play for it , not ask for it .
    and don't say sth about " I have work , I'm busy with family , I don't have time ... " Because if you really have so many troubles to deal with , then you really need to focus on them , not on this hardest mode of the game . There are a lot of ways to entertain in this game , beside Heroics mode

20mb image hosting
    Last edited by dust92; 04-06-2015 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dust92 View Post
    and don't say sth about " I have work , I'm busy with family , I don't have time ... " Because if you really have so many troubles to deal with , then you really need to focus on them , not on this hardest mode of the game . There are a lot of ways to entertain in this game , beside Heroics mode
    Well if you work 8 hours per day, you miss a lot of time to play.

The old system where epic +epic= usually four star maybe 5 star was difficult. The game didnt allow you to receive one of the epics you combined as a result, so chances were very low as the number of 4* armors available as a result dwarfed the number of epics less input epics were left.
    Since gree added so many epics now for fusion you would still have a better chance at receiving an epic now than you would have had before.
    Gree added the epic+epic =epic. This is good. You can only wear 2 mono armors in any line up, and any very low epics ( moontide, blaze, tectonic etc) are now guarenteed when fused to give you an upgrade.
    The situation where the OP received anything less than an epic seems unlikely as nobody has reported the same results as them. You prob mis selected.
    Try again.
    Ess

Quote Originally Posted by Temba Resident View Post
    I would like to make aq formal complaint to Gree. many people have expressed that 1 week is TO SHORT for heroic mode event. the ONLY way to complete it in a week is to make huge in app purchases use lots of gems for he4alth refills to keep fighting, star shards DO NOT DROP OFTEN ENOUGH to allow us a week to complete the quest!!! we know why you are doing this. TO PANDER TO THE BIG SPENDERS. this is completely unfair and you are ruining the game by refusing to listen to your feed back and serving ONLY the big spenders of this game i am really upset. you have made this game impossible for free players who wish to EARN everything rather then purchase their way through the game!!!!!!! PLEASE EXTEND THE HEROIC MODE EVENT TO AT LEAST 3 WEEKS!!
    This game is meant to make GREE money. They run a 7 day heroic mode because 1. They purposely make it hard so that you will have to spend gems to get the necessary shards. 2. GREE is in this to make money not to listen nor cater to us.

The gem spenders will always spend to get the armors they want, so why would GREE change anything. You want to make sure they make changes? Do what we did on another game a couple years back. The developers took away a game item they gave away in the first place as a reward because, as they put it "It made getting almost every quest completed in record time a reality." Players banded together and a game wide boycott of all items that cost real money was somehow put in place and adhered to for 3 days....The developers went 3 days with very little revenue and returned the item during the 3rd day. That of course would never work here with all the deep pocket players, but you have to find a way, besides venting in public forums they neither read nor care about. Good Luck.
    Last edited by southpaw29; 04-06-2015 at 10:10 AM.
    ITSB Godzilla, proud member of The Ill Tempered Sea Bass a T100 Android Guild.

KC Godzilla, proud member of Kings and Conquerors a T100 IOS Guild.

Exactly.

That's why I stopped to buy gems since they introduced the 6-stars. And who wants to open the current 'Degenerated Chest' for shyteloads of money when the only new armor it holds is useless mono armor? It will take 2-3 months until the ridiculous chance of something even dropping will at least result in anything of 'value'.
    But where are the fun parts that are remaining in the game as of today for a player who is L100+ and not ready to buy wins? Why should he invest in yet another level of armor inflation? Everything has been messed up lately and/or is rigged, only raids promise some fun and return something of value for the time spent on them. But I can't use any of these materials as my armory is so full, can't craft anything anymore since months (and didn't get my hands on anything interesting either, only that would have made it worthwhile to free up space).

I find myself thinking that now would be a good time to start the exit process: instead of trying to stay on par with this next level of armor stats, to stop investing (in order not to have to write off too much money and time, which is a big holdoff for many, including myself) and leave once the unavoidable frustrations will take away the last remaining moments of joy with K&D.

On a side-note: with all those patronizing reports from players who have 'mastered' the plus version of Heroic mode: I'm looking forward to the reports when you will tell us how ('honestly' though!) you didn't spend any gems although you will have used up all your potions. lol
    Last edited by roookey1; 04-06-2015 at 11:40 AM.

The most boring part of heroic mode is the drop rate. If that would be anywhere predictable you could make the choice to either go for an armor or not. But now it depends way too much on luck. Last heroic mode I needed 18 tries on the kingdom before 1 piece dropped, so I skipped the whole event because there is no way I can catch up to that without gemming. This event I got it in 10 tries but now I am getting very tired because of the droprate in some of the other parts. I am not sure if a next heroic event I will even start it with the droprates. It is just to annoying to do a level ovcer and over again without any progress. I still might make it this event (+/- 100 potions) but only because the more difficult levels were easy on the droprates.