Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
    My thoughts for this month's heroic mode. My only determined outcome was to get the normal version. Got that rather quickly so I figured I'd at least be consistent for the rest of the event. Turns out I started crafting the plus yesterday after spending 100 potions and 20 gems. I wanted to keep it totally gem free but since I got over 100 gems last week just from playing the game, I don't feel too bad about it. If I didn't have to work today (the last day of the event) I might have finished without spending any gems.

With two Ancestors and two Technomancers, (top of the line raid and war armor) this Heroic Mode was easier than last month's. Could solo Kingdom of Darkness with my three knights and just one friend. My advice going forward for anyone doing the f2p thing...... fuse two Dragonborns and an Apocalypse Platemail. You might have a shot at soloing the KOD stage with just one friend. That means you'll have ten chances a day (at least) to get a fragment. Keep in mind that the plus version is no longer for the casual player unless spending quite a few gems. Gree wants gems so if you want the plus version chances are you're either going to spend gems on good armor to get the Heroic plus or you're going to spend gems getting the Heroic plus. Like I said before, two Dragonborns and an Apocalypse might be enough but I'm not sure. If you don't have good armor don't even think about the plus version unless you have plenty of gems to burn.

I am very much looking forward to dual elements and maybe even a Starmetal Heroic Mode. Just hoping Gree doesn't get more stupid and shorten the event even further.

This was painful. I finally achieved it, but painful. I logged a little over 30 hrs of continuous gameplay. (11.5 hrs for regular and 18.5hrs for heroic). This was too intense. Heroic was longer due to bad drop rate, taking more damage and scoring 7Million+ raid war points on free energy.

I used ALL my friends, 250 potions and about 35 gems.

I personally don't care about the potions or gems I waste, it is more of a time issue. 30hrs in 7 days of grinding sucks and I'm a compulsive player. If it wasn't for Monday being a holiday (Easter Monday) I would have not achieved it.

On Monday I totally changed my strategy around. I would 3 man the KoD stage. I would easily clear 4/6 stages and die on the 5th boss. I would pay 5 gems to get full heath back and finish off the stage with only one guy dead. This freed up my Friends for all the other levels and would help me level up quicker. KoD was a boring 8/14 for me (gave me 4 fusion stones as a reward, /cry). the worse one was the swamp for which I went 8/25 very very frustrating. best one was the relic 8/9.

i'm ok with making the epic+ hard to get, but I have epic 12 max epics and 4 epic+, Almost all being more recent the demortus robes. I should not be having this much difficulty getting the epic+. Gems and potions are a major boost, but time is the issue.

If you do not want to make it a longer event here is my alternate suggestion: Increase the drop rate by 25% and increase the boss/mobs attack/defense by 25%. for someone with lots of gems and potions this will reduce the time to 30 hrs to 21.5 hrs, which is more manageable. Only the strong with gems will be able to beat it or people with weaker armors and large gem pools. I think you are loosing a large number of players due to the duration/droprate.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Screw Heroic. Drop rate should be 100% if the boss is finished with a special if they are going to keep it to 1 week.
    Rushka Empire [Android]

Currently recruiting: Level 100+
    Officer Rank: N/A
    Line ID: scabitron

I haven't had any issues with heroic. Just the small drop rate issues but it is doable. Use your friends and switch around your armors. Leveling up helps the most. Full health after each lv

Well I got the plus version with about 6hrs to spare but with the bad drop rates I spent way too much time on completing it for my liking. If it stays at 7 days I will only be pushing for good dual elements from now on, that is assuming they have any. With the release of Dragonforged and Epics & Epic+ from Epic Boss it's really not worth the time, effort and frustration.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

I finished mine, but it costs way too much time. Next event I will only work on the regular and not even try the + unless they decide to increase the droprate. Getting no drop after no drop is just too annoying and I play this game for fun.

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    I managed to get the plus with around 4 hours to spare. Three others in my Guild got it just before the deadline by Gemming. I had I only 41 potions at the start, so had to use around 160-180 Gems in total. I noticed that once you get past Guardian Crossing and/or had the Std version crafting, the MAXIMUM number of Crystals you could get a day was 2. No matter how many tries after this, no fragments. This seemed to 'reset' after every 24 hours of the event. After 9pm UK time - the start time of Heroic mode here - I'd get many fragments in quick succession. I'll see if this holds true for next Heroic Mode. I suggest others experiment & see if this is correct & thus save time & Gems on fruitless attempts. Good luck guys.

Just started leveling my plus up to 50........ is it just me or does the permanent flame coming off the weapon look cheesy? There's already a flame effect coming from the epic so why add that cartoonish looking flame?

Hey guys! NEW Heroic mode just started!!

And its one week. Awesome
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    And its one week. Awesome
    Yay!
    Oh wait. I got better things to do. God damn it, if they had announced it, they might have lured out 10 gems =o!
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post
    Yay!
    Oh wait. I got better things to do. God damn it, if they had announced it, they might have lured out 10 gems =o!
    Would a 24 hrs advance notice help? I think it would.

Another heroic so quickly after the last? Cmon, give us a break plz... and make it 10 days stop giving us a week. This is their way of trying to make us play 24/7 lol

They day they extend Heroic Mode is the day DragonForged Armors become craftable.

This game is becoming way too time consuming... 2 day break inbetween heroic events? And I bet *knock on wood* the drop rate is even worse now since this is a dual element heroic