My thoughts for this month's heroic mode. My only determined outcome was to get the normal version. Got that rather quickly so I figured I'd at least be consistent for the rest of the event. Turns out I started crafting the plus yesterday after spending 100 potions and 20 gems. I wanted to keep it totally gem free but since I got over 100 gems last week just from playing the game, I don't feel too bad about it. If I didn't have to work today (the last day of the event) I might have finished without spending any gems.

With two Ancestors and two Technomancers, (top of the line raid and war armor) this Heroic Mode was easier than last month's. Could solo Kingdom of Darkness with my three knights and just one friend. My advice going forward for anyone doing the f2p thing...... fuse two Dragonborns and an Apocalypse Platemail. You might have a shot at soloing the KOD stage with just one friend. That means you'll have ten chances a day (at least) to get a fragment. Keep in mind that the plus version is no longer for the casual player unless spending quite a few gems. Gree wants gems so if you want the plus version chances are you're either going to spend gems on good armor to get the Heroic plus or you're going to spend gems getting the Heroic plus. Like I said before, two Dragonborns and an Apocalypse might be enough but I'm not sure. If you don't have good armor don't even think about the plus version unless you have plenty of gems to burn.

I am very much looking forward to dual elements and maybe even a Starmetal Heroic Mode. Just hoping Gree doesn't get more stupid and shorten the event even further.