Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last

Angry Heroic mode event TO SHORT EXTRIEMLY UNFAIR! GREEd refuses to listen!

I would like to make aq formal complaint to Gree. many people have expressed that 1 week is TO SHORT for heroic mode event. the ONLY way to complete it in a week is to make huge in app purchases use lots of gems for he4alth refills to keep fighting, star shards DO NOT DROP OFTEN ENOUGH to allow us a week to complete the quest!!! we know why you are doing this. TO PANDER TO THE BIG SPENDERS. this is completely unfair and you are ruining the game by refusing to listen to your feed back and serving ONLY the big spenders of this game i am really upset. you have made this game impossible for free players who wish to EARN everything rather then purchase their way through the game!!!!!!! PLEASE EXTEND THE HEROIC MODE EVENT TO AT LEAST 3 WEEKS!!

It's awesome to see that Gree listened to the majority of players and extended the heroic event this time. Oh wait, they didn't! Great work GREEdy!
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Maybe the drop rate will be better, but I wouldnt count on it knowing Gree.

Quote Originally Posted by Temba Resident View Post
    I would like to make aq formal complaint to Gree. many people have expressed that 1 week is TO SHORT for heroic mode event. the ONLY way to complete it in a week is to make huge in app purchases use lots of gems for he4alth refills to keep fighting, star shards DO NOT DROP OFTEN ENOUGH to allow us a week to complete the quest!!! we know why you are doing this. TO PANDER TO THE BIG SPENDERS. this is completely unfair and you are ruining the game by refusing to listen to your feed back and serving ONLY the big spenders of this game i am really upset. you have made this game impossible for free players who wish to EARN everything rather then purchase their way through the game!!!!!!! PLEASE EXTEND THE HEROIC MODE EVENT TO AT LEAST 3 WEEKS!!
    I'm glad you made a formal complaint and not a completely rage induced one full of caps locked words and exclamation points.

Your complaint is level headed and I'm sure just posting on the forum will bring it to the attention of GREE.

Well on a side note im 7/9 for shard drops atm, so it looks better. Maybe just beginners luck tho, plz post ur drop rates so we can get a feel for wat it is.

Pretty sure the drop rate is skewed at the beginning to provide false hopes of completion. I'm 5/6 in relic ruins thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    Well on a side note im 7/9 for shard drops atm, so it looks better. Maybe just beginners luck tho, plz post ur drop rates so we can get a feel for wat it is.
    That is the opposite of mine Relic Ruins 8 runs 2 shards. I hope it improves if not this will suck!

Well it looks so far like the drop rate is better... This might be attainable now for the large number of us that can't or refuse to spend a bunch of money on this endeavour. I've got 3 shards in 4 tries so far on the Blazing Inferno area or whatever it's called.

Drop rate is 1:2 for me so far. But I had the same rate last time and then it turned crazily to my disadvantage so I couldn't even complete the regular stage, although having great armor and spending a hell lot of part of my spare time besides work and family with this crap.

If not even someone having the latest epics can complete the plus version (for an actually inferior armor: the stats of the latest fire epic+ available from chests is 2393/2426) in time without being forced to spend, I seriously suggest Gree removes the "free" tag of its game.
    Last edited by roookey1; 03-31-2015 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SylusBlack View Post
    I'm glad you made a formal complaint and not a completely rage induced one full of caps locked words and exclamation points.

Your complaint is level headed and I'm sure just posting on the forum will bring it to the attention of GREE.
    I'v posted in two threads, this one and the feedback thread, plus the contact us form page. i seem to be having a lot of problems posting to threads today, getting lots of errors.

I spoke too soon... got the first crystal in 10 runs theb my drop rate turned for the worst. On the second stage im 1 for 5 now... plz dont do this again Gree

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    I spoke too soon... got the first crystal in 10 runs theb my drop rate turned for the worst. On the second stage im 1 for 5 now... plz dont do this again Gree
    It's because gree wants you to spend money on this game.

Completed relic ruins in 10 runs, am currently 7/8 shards on thieves cove ( more than 14 runs), and 1 shard for 3 runs in KoD.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Just logged on to find Heroic event started 12 hours ago without warning. Time far too short for NORMAL players to complete in the time frame. I managed the Water and Air armours but at 2 weeks the Earth was pushing it. No chance at all last time -perhaps 5 completed shards. Getting more and more geared to Gem spenders .

again a EPIC FAIL on heroic, no 24hr warning. good job greeDY