Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
    As mentioned above, epic+epic fusions are returning epics since about a month.

It's just really funny, yet shocking, that even our moderators don't know about that (just as Reversal told that he was treated like every other Gree customer in terms of heads-up information (=nutting at all), despite having done so much for the popularity of this game). In the professional gaming world software companies are working their @sses off to keep those multipliers and social media guys happy and excited about the game, giving them months of heads up etc. to make them help promoting those changes and new features, just see how well PewDiePie is doing. Here, Gree has opened up a whole lot of social media channels during the last months, but what are they doing with all the tons of feedback they are getting: at least as it looks so far, they are ignoring it completely, but without warning, throwing some new, crazy changes on us a regular basis. It is really very hard to understand what's the logic or goal behind all this, I'm totally puzzled. And it is so telling that on all our recent complaints and concerns, there hasn't been a single official response or explanation by Gree.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    As mentioned above, epic+epic fusions are returning epics since about a month.

It's just really funny, yet shocking, that even our moderators don't know about that (just as Reversal told that he was treated like every other Gree customer in terms of heads-up information (=nutting at all), despite having done so much for the popularity of this game). In the professional gaming world software companies are working their @sses off to keep those multipliers and social media guys happy and excited about the game, giving them months of heads up etc. to make them help promoting those changes and new features, just see how well PewDiePie is doing. Here, Gree has opened up a whole lot of social media channels during the last months, but what are they doing with all the tons of feedback they are getting: at least as it looks so far, they are ignoring it completely, but without warning, throwing some new, crazy changes on us a regular basis. It is really very hard to understand what's the logic or goal behind all this, I'm totally puzzled. And it is so telling that on all our recent complaints and concerns, there hasn't been a single official response or explanation by Gree.
    The life expectancy of this game is about 6-12 months. Gree has a timetable and they're gonna bleed this thing for everything they can before they kill it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    The life expectancy of this game is about 6-12 months. Gree has a timetable and they're gonna bleed this thing for everything they can before they kill it.
    is this true? I dont want to play a game that is destined to shut down. Like how CL died, which is first game I ever played that got shut down. Where is that 6-12 months come from? can you reference that?
    Hookers N Blow - HnB han - Capo+
    Add me as your friend (Level 100+ with all epic gears): DBB-YQR-FXF
    Contact via LINE (ID: sdjet)

They should sell it. I'm sure another game company would jump on it and could bring it back to glory with relatively little effort. And there's enough feedback from users to assure tons of ideas and improvements for the next years to come.
    The game is a cash cow - cleverly managed, they could make a multiple of what they are making now with it. Instead they reduce the potential number of spenders by the week. No need to ruin it completely, the concept is genius, and there is still enough of a user base to push it up again if management understands how to make them happy.

Quote Originally Posted by sdjet View Post
    is this true? I dont want to play a game that is destined to shut down. Like how CL died, which is first game I ever played that got shut down. Where is that 6-12 months come from? can you reference that?
    This is my own opinion unless I actually know what I'm talking about. The handwriting is on the wall.

day 1: 14 shards in 2.5 hrs
    day 2: 19 shards in 3.5 hrs (33 shards total)

I use potions, friends and a couple gems so far. Time will be the issue. I have high end gear (recent T10) and Full HC guild bonus. Bla bla Bla Bla. Hopefully the Easter bunny will poop out a better drop rate.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post
    day 2: 19 shards in 3.5 hrs (33 shards total)

I use potions, friends and a couple gems so far. Time will be the issue. I have high end gear (recent T10) and Full HC guild bonus. Bla bla Bla Bla. Hopefully the Easter bunny will poop out a better drop rate.
    I feel your pain. I have spent all day fighting and now have a total of , drum roll please, 5 shards in sparkling steppes and 1 shard in blazing tides. This after having great success on day 1 (2.5 fragments) and day 2 (6.5 fragments). My gear is only the plus versions of the other heroic mode armor. I have spent maybe 15 gems and 7 potions. I have used all of my friends for each day.
    Last edited by Stultis; 04-02-2015 at 08:09 PM.

Finished the regular . and have abt 21 more fragments from different areas ( KoD 7/8 ) . No gemming , of course . and my armors are not something to be called " too strong "
    I have no trouble with this one week event . guys , start farming smartly instead of crying and complaining )

free upload pictures
    Last edited by dust92; 04-03-2015 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dust92 View Post
    Finished the regular . and have abt 21 more fragments from different areas ( KoD 7/8 ) . No gemming , of course . and my armors are not something to be called " too strong "
    I have no trouble with this one week event . guys , start farming smartly instead of crying and complaining )

free upload pictures
    Or just give up sleep and any family or social life, right?
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Quote Originally Posted by Mos20 View Post
    Or just give up sleep and any family or social life, right?
    I dunno why , but you guys always say bad things if someone else can do something you can't , right ? My life is fine , and I am not addicted to KnD
    I just need to log in every 2.5 hours , and play in 10 minutes , then get back to my work . does it sound unbelievable to you ?
    As I said , you just need to play smartly , bud . You better stop complaining and saying stupid things about someone you don't even know . in this case , that guy is me because that's really impolite
    Last edited by dust92; 04-03-2015 at 02:32 AM.

My droprate is still at roughly 15% overall for this one. Will finish as I can go nonstop whenever I choose to due to armor.
    But imagine if I had to wait 2.5h after dropping my Energy o.O would I even get the regular? lol.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Lol . Phil . I don't think you need this Heroic plus . I believe you have much more powerful armors from top run , right ? )

I just need to log in every 2.5 hours , and play in 10 minutes
    And most people can't/don't want to schedule their life around a game that much.
    But all these games intentionally have these short maximums instead of for ex. only maxing out after 24 hours. And the more different "max" times you give, the more obsessive the players need to log in.

@rookey1: mobile games business plan (not just this game/company) seems to be: "maximise profit with a skeleton staff and if players quit, there's this pool of billions of people who might stumble onto our game on Google Play Store, iTunes or video ads in other games."
    While PC/console game seem to have a bit more of "please the players in the hopes they buy the next game we release/buy the DLC" compared to mobile games.
    I guess upfront payments from players makes for more caring game companies than the freemium model...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post
    day 2: 19 shards in 3.5 hrs (33 shards total).
    Day 3: 26 shard in 4.5 hrs (59 shards total)

Just missing 5 shards to craft the regular epic. it will have taken me 11.5hrs of continuous playing to get the regular epic. I use potions, friends and 10 gems so far. Time will be the issue if I take 1 day off. I have high end gear (recent T10) and Full HC guild bonus. Bla bla Bla Bla. Hopefully the Easter bunny will poop out a better drop rate.

It is doable, but you have to put your life on hold.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Lol . Phil . I don't think you need this Heroic plus . I believe you have much more powerful armors from top run , right ? )
    Yes, but it's first of all a nice collectors piece, second of all is it the only feature where you actually play the game itself - So might as well get it
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!