DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Helpful community behavior feedback

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aarondavidsdad View Post
    we as a community receive almost zero feedback from the developer. In all my time dealing with businesses, i have never come into contact with a company who treats their loyal customers the way gree treats theirs. It's astonishing and i'm uncertain why. Small things go a very long way yet the developer refuses to even do those small things. That's why gree's customers are angry. Gree ought to have some desire to keep their customers happy. Happy customers mean more dollars, yen, euros, etc... More money means happy shareholders. That's all good. Unfortunately gree fails in step 1.
    halelujah!!

Post Count
    I love each and every one of you very, very much.

Except for those of you I don't like very much I guess.

Peace

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    I understand you're frustrated, and I apologize that that GREE has been disappointing for you. I've stated it before that Clementine and I definitely pass along everyone's feedback. At that point, all we can report back to you is that we've passed it along and that is usually met with backlash from the community. As long as the frustration is stated civilly, that's fine, but reducing it to swearing and insults isn't helpful, nor is it effective. When we receive info in response to your feedback, we have and will post it here.

Also, a reminder to everyone to please keep threads on-topic.

Thanks.

Read the unedited version! BEFORE LEGALOUS, thought he was god and changed the whole paragraph without consent !!

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Helpful tip:

Don't let multiple mods issue you infractions for the same post. One infraction will suffice, multiple infractions for the same post is redundant and unneccesary, and result in the automated forum moderation program malfunctioning.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Weasel banned again? Ummmm... nice job?

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Helpful tip:

Don't let multiple mods issue you infractions for the same post. One infraction will suffice, multiple infractions for the same post is redundant and unneccesary, and result in the automated forum moderation program malfunctioning.
    There weren't duplicate infractions issued, and we sent proof of this in a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aarondavidsdad View Post
    Weasel banned again? Ummmm... nice job?
    Thank you. This is the result of consistent breaking of the forum Code of Conduct.