Helpful community behavior feedback

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Helpful community behavior feedback

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Helpful community behavior feedback

Due to some on the moderation team providing behavior guidelines without specific examples, this thread was created as an all encompassing place where our forum leaders will be able to help us not get the Weasel or Dipstik (before his reinstatement) treatment.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post

Don't bash Gree
    Would you please provide clarification on this item? I'm most interested in specific instances of bashing compared to constructive feedback. For future reference, would you also provide specific instances when airing grievances/complaints about glitches in events, events run concurrently, changes in events, and erroneous information provided by Gree employees is considered acceptable? Thank you.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aarondavidsdad View Post
    Would you please provide clarification on this item? I'm most interested in specific instances of bashing compared to constructive feedback. For future reference, would you also provide specific instances when airing grievances/complaints about glitches in events, events run concurrently, changes in events, and erroneous information provided by Gree employees is considered acceptable? Thank you.
    For clarification, it's OK to state discontent toward GREE on our forums, it's valuable feedback. We just ask that it's done in a constructive manner and not filled with insults and foul language.

Also, if it helps here's a link to our Code of Conduct if you'd like to review.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...37#post1462437

Thanks.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    But it's ok for gree to not give feedback to our critism? Not respond to tickets in a timely manner?
    Take money for i app purchases and be revoked ? No compensation? Endless screw ups? Yet ply more events for gold/cash? Who's bashing who?

Gree gets it or the players??
    Ban me I don't care, but gree is hypocritical

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Gree really has messed the game up ! Endless excuses, no exact feedback. Info or apologies.
    Gree takes our cash and says "We love you" and we complain.

Had it. I've approached several people now and all say Gree is in the wrong and I have taken steps to get my money back since I joined the game. And I have a legal leg... So I have a legal and binding way to legit amity get my cash back, anyone want info . Pm me... Before Gree goes bust
    Last edited by legalious; 03-31-2015 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Language

Post Count
    I know you have the right to bear arms, but I'm not so sure about other appendages. Do you have a license for that leg, sir? Maybe it's not as legal as you think.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by willis3 View Post
    But it's ok for gree to not give feedback to our critism? Not respond to tickets in a timely manner?
    Take money for i app purchases and be revoked ? No compensation? Endless screw ups? Yet ply more events for gold/cash? Who's bashing who?

Gree gets it or the players??
    Ban me I don't care, but gree is hypocritical

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by willis3 View Post
    Gree really has messed the game up ! Endless excuses, no exact feedback. Info or apologies.
    Gree takes our cash and says "We love you" and we complain.

Had it. I've approached several people now and all say Gree is in the wrong and I have taken steps to get my money back since I joined the game. And I have a legal leg... So I have a legal and binding way to legit amity get my cash back, anyone want info . Pm me... Before Gree goes bust
    I understand you're frustrated, and I apologize that that GREE has been disappointing for you. I've stated it before that Clementine and I definitely pass along everyone's feedback. At that point, all we can report back to you is that we've passed it along and that is usually met with backlash from the community. As long as the frustration is stated civilly, that's fine, but reducing it to swearing and insults isn't helpful, nor is it effective. When we receive info in response to your feedback, we have and will post it here.

Also, a reminder to everyone to please keep threads on-topic.

Thanks.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We as a community receive almost zero feedback from the developer. In all my time dealing with businesses, I have never come into contact with a company who treats their loyal customers the way Gree treats theirs. It's astonishing and I'm uncertain why. Small things go a very long way yet the developer refuses to even do those small things. That's why Gree's customers are angry. Gree ought to have some desire to keep their customers happy. Happy customers mean more dollars, yen, euros, etc... More money means happy shareholders. That's all good. Unfortunately Gree fails in step 1.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    I understand you're frustrated, and I apologize that that GREE has been disappointing for you. I've stated it before that Clementine and I definitely pass along everyone's feedback. At that point, all we can report back to you is that we've passed it along and that is usually met with backlash from the community. As long as the frustration is stated civilly, that's fine, but reducing it to swearing and insults isn't helpful, nor is it effective. When we receive info in response to your feedback, we have and will post it here.

Also, a reminder to everyone to please keep threads on-topic.

Thanks.
    I really do think you mean well but I don't know what's on your plate at work but you don't have enough information to effect real change.
    The fact that you are NOW reporting to the developers the disparity between attack and defense mods speaks to this.

Most of these issue have been around for years. Since Crime City Mark ran this show and met us to give out t-shirts in NY (do you have t-shirts by the way?).
    The developers are well aware of the issues.
    Its by design.
    All your predecessors danced around it like President Clinton's press secretary when asked about Monica's dress.
    Always Famous......

Post Count
    Disparity between attack and defense isn't a bug, it's a feature. It's not going to be "fixed" because (hopefully) the developers know something about game design. It's not a matter of no one telling the developers, it's not a problem that needs fixing.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Sure wish this was like FarceBook or other things that allow folks to "like" a post. If Gree cares, statistical studies show a "voting/preference" option can dramatically reduce the number of "opinion posts" on a given issue.
    But then the true feelings of customers might become known.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Wow I spelt out female dog bi..... And you changed the whole thing legalous !!!How very childish and NOT what I was putting forward

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    That fact that you don't actually report useful info WANTED is reason enough to not listen to mod drivel