Useless, gree royally screwed the game!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Useless, gree royally screwed the game!

Consistent Contributor Killer p's Avatar
    Post Count

Useless, gree royally screwed the game!

My account is now useless, any mini playing the game this week has overtaken me, who else feels the same?
    Why did I spend my last 2 years playing this game for?
    How you gonna rectify this nonsense.
    Do you want me to quit?

Can a mod or a gree person that knows anything about anything please answer my questions?
    Thank you very much.
    Last edited by 1Shot; 03-30-2015 at 11:25 AM. Reason: unnessessory language

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Game is on its last legs and they want to suck money out of a new lot of people before they close ship.. Its pretty obvious... Between this and MW i have never seen this many quit in such a short time... But Gree doesnt care because the game will be coming to an end soon

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    |I've been playing for a little over 2 years, working my butt off while spending gold, and spending the time to complete all these events to get my stats where they are, only to have new minis able to get the same stats in a couple of days without hesitation... or gold.. For high level players, gold is required to finish eb. Good way to keep old customers, because I'm sure all these new players will pour all their money on something they already have now. Anyway all I have to say is goodluck come war time. Wouldn't surprise me to see syns with a bunch of lvl 30's with 500 mill def or more.
    Good luck all!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I am level 200+ and my syndicate will no longer be participating in battles the items are not worth the effort and there's no way half of my syndicate can compete. SA will be worthless to participate as well due to too many low levels with no real iph and again the items are not worth the effort. Allowing a brand new account to do eb straight thru seems like a complete waste, they need no gold so no money made. Veteran players are where the money is made and yet with how hopeless doing the eb was this round I didn't spend 1 penny for the first time.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If you spend 2 years of your time and you get mad because they change the game, than it is pretty obvious that you are addicted sir. Good luck with that.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I said I played 2 years. Not spent my whole 2 years of my life playing, please read again. I participated in the events worth the reward like anyone does, and was a nice way to kill down time. Addicted or not, if you don't see there's a problem here, then you are most oblivious my friend. Unless you made super mini like a lot of people did, then good luck to you as well. I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun later on. Cheers

Post Count
    I hear the distinct sound of tiny violins playing in the distance. Very faint, but their sound is quite lovely.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatloaf View Post
    I hear the distinct sound of tiny violins playing in the distance. Very faint, but their sound is quite lovely.
    Then we shall dance the night away.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickdee View Post
    Game is on its last legs and they want to suck money out of a new lot of people before they close ship.. Its pretty obvious... Between this and MW i have never seen this many quit in such a short time... But Gree doesnt care because the game will be coming to an end soon
    If I had a pound for every time someone says the game is heading for the end, I'd have enough to buy the gold to do the legendary bosses. As it is, £90 odd per account is too much to justify.

I don't get Gree's way of thinking at all; if the purpose is to suck the new minis into spending why allow them to become stronger than 95% or more of all players inside five days and all for free.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hey everyone,

I've sent feedback on the recent EB to the team and they asked me to tell you that they have taken it into consideration and will make adjustments to the game in the future.

Also, I want to make it VERY clear that the game is NOT shutting down.

Thanks

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    4 year I been playing this game and used to spend a vault every battle (silly i know).with around 150mill att and def. Not the best I no but I've been in a top 1k syn for the last year. Some one made a mini yesterday morning in my syn and he is now over 200mil one free hit on a level 100 boss.
    Absolute joke this game is now it USED to be fun once over
    S.W.A.T
    TOP 1000
    NAME-KNUCKLES
    LEVEL - 140
    ATT - 4.7m
    DEF - 4.9m
    IPH - 3.1m
    ADD ME 551 402 699
    LOOKING FOR A SYNDICATE TO JOIN ??
    SEND A REQUEST 672958191

Post Count
    I hope you believe in stat inflation stories, because you're in one!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Eh, I'll keep my L250+ account.

Someone's L45 they made a week ago for this EB can't come anywhere near touching my 400%+ bonuses.

How about next EB you make L100 boss health for L250+ THE SAME as it was for <L50 players on this EB. I think that sounds fair.

Post Count
    And the kids that just have an 'I win!' button will get bored pretty quick.

I'm going to hang in, just to see what happens.

Sometimes, the journey is a lot more interesting than the destination.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    Sometimes, the journey is a lot more interesting than the destination.
    That is how you win at the game of life, how you look at it not how you measure it.