GREE hires a VP of Revenue - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GREE hires a VP of Revenue

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    Truth. And it's the saddest thing I've ever seen that Gree feels the need to shill on this forum on a semi-regular basis.
    You are the same,don't think that you are diferent.You have your "great" opinions on each thread,we can't live without your posting,glad that you didn't retier..
    That is great news for the rest of us.
    Just i hope that you won't pop up from a can of sardines soon

As for the game i hope they will improve all the things that are wrong with it and that game will continue because the community of the players are great and this game is what bringed them together
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    You are the same,don't think that you are diferent.
    You do not know the meaning of the word shill, which is ironic since you are one. In your case it might be significantly sadder since Gree does not pay you. At least, you aren't overtly a Gree employee. I could be wrong and you may be taking a cut under the table. Frankly, it would not surprise me.
    Last edited by the_bob; 04-08-2015 at 09:35 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    You do not know the meaning of the word shill, which is ironic since you are one. In your case it might be significantly sadder since Gree does not pay you. At least, you aren't overtly a Gree employee. I could be wrong and you may be taking a cut under the table. Frankly, it would not surprise me.
    Lol to you ,good that we have you here to tell us jokes,i can't take you seriously at least..Go post some more posts ,you didn't post in each thread yet,please post more because without your opinions we(forum members)don't have a daily jokes to laugh on

P.s. I finished talking to you,please don't adress me in the future and stay away from my threads and posts.
    I really don't care what you want to say now or in the future.
    If you continue to post to me i will put you on block list and that way i don't need to watch your great opinions.
    Thank you for understanding
    Last edited by DragCro; 04-09-2015 at 01:23 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not sure what he means by shilling. But generally the word shill is referred to falsely raising stats to make one appear better, such as shill buying on ebay. You get your buds to all buy low dollar items from you to inflate your feedback to make it look better than it really is. It can also refer to putting in bids you do not plan to pay for if won causing another party to bid more than they would have normally to win an item-artificially raising the cost. Both are frowned upon by most people including eBay

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Acadian View Post
    Not sure what he means by shilling. But generally the word shill is referred to falsely raising stats to make one appear better, such as shill buying on ebay. You get your buds to all buy low dollar items from you to inflate your feedback to make it look better than it really is. It can also refer to putting in bids you do not plan to pay for if won causing another party to bid more than they would have normally to win an item-artificially raising the cost. Both are frowned upon by most people including eBay
    This is not the definition of the word. You people do realize the internet is full of dictionaries, right?

Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    I finished talking to you,please don't adress me in the future and stay away from my threads and posts.
    I will make it a point to reply to Every. Single. Post or reply you ever write from now on.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    "Shill" typically refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers the impression that they are an enthusiastic independent customer of a seller (or marketer of ideas) for whom they are secretly working. The person or group who hires the shill is using crowd psychology to encourage other onlookers or audience members to purchase the goods or services (or accept the ideas being marketed). Shills are often employed by professional marketing campaigns. "Plant" and "stooge" more commonly refer to any person who is secretly in league with another person or organization while pretending to be neutral or actually a part of the organization he is planted in, such as a magician's audience, a political party, or an intelligence organization.

Just so we can all understand one another, this is what the_bob was referring to..