FLTQ/LTQ Combat Echelon - Time issue... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FLTQ/LTQ Combat Echelon - Time issue...

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hello!

The issue with Combat Echelon has been fixed. The event has been extended by three hours. You will resume on the goal you were working on; however, you will likely have lost progress on it. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.
    I'm just gonna tell my guys not to do anything since we lost our progress on this. I had sent a ticket to gree about this before time ran out, asking which clock was right and I got no reply. This totally sux. Why even bring it back if we have to start over.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    wow 3 hours extra when our whole team had 2 hits to go now the whole thing at 0.

you owe us all compensation for your mistake.
    Last edited by legalious; 03-30-2015 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Language

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hello!

The issue with Combat Echelon has been fixed. The event has been extended by three hours. You will resume on the goal you were working on; however, you will likely have lost progress on it. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.
    Sorry for the inconvenience of lost progress on the current goal? Sorry isn't going to give us back the thousands of energy that was lost by Gree's latest screw up.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hello!

do not take this personally as it not directed at you. however wth are you thinking?/ people got close to finishing it we are only on 17 which is for a very nice unit.. and spent gold trying to push for it and due to NO ERROR of ours because your screwed up launch time etc and had various misinformation out there you end it early.. thus screwing players..only to restart it(to benefit players) BUT and this is a HUGE but you reset all the progress.. there is no way in hell my team is willing to invest even more gold to redo all the hard work.. I seriously hope you have a better solution then one your team has delivered so far

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Why even do the LTQ with no bonus get same or better units from farming units from raid boss Gree killed the LTQ with no bonuses

Post Count
    Holy crap!!!! Gree just reset the FLTQ progress a SECOND time. When they brought back the LTQ, my faction did many kills to try to get back on track, and did maybe half the FLTQ level we were working on. An hour or so later, Gree just reset the FLTQ AGAIN, and we're right back to zero. Even more tens of thousands energy points lost.

I try to remain calm on this forum. But are you freaking kidding me????? Why should we play ANY part of this game anymore, if it's just going to be zeroed out, over and over???

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SaB Matt View Post
    Why even do the LTQ with no bonus get same or better units from farming units from raid boss Gree killed the LTQ with no bonuses
    Sab is right. Ignore this fltq, not worth playing it. Dont waist your energy on this event, sure if you know now Gree does nothing at all.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SaB Matt View Post
    AGREE and make an add;

Community stop freaking doing these stupid ltq events without boost and with rewards so bad a lvl5 raid boss Sh.iT.s better loot!

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hello!

ok new glitch the orinigal amount showed so we continued upped it signifigantly then what do you know even the new kills vanish.. so even our kills after rest are gone wtf gree

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    No point in me jumping on the bandwagon but I will anyway. Wasted gold, wasted time, really very poor yet again. Feels like we are all part of some social Experiment....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I wasted energy refills to at least get the indy prize before the original timer ran out but wouldn't have needed to if everything was working properly. Now I will probably br out of the wrapper prize as well because my faction may not be able to finish now with all kills having been reset. We will again receive no compensation for yet another time. At least I don't spend any money on this game.
    Last edited by legalious; 03-30-2015 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Language

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What is going on? My faction just got 18/140 on 15/15 prestige and the goals reset. It keeps resetting every few minutes for both FLTQ AND LTQ.

Please give us back our gold.
    Last edited by legalious; 03-30-2015 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Language

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flack~ View Post
    What is going on? My faction just got 18/140 on 15/15 prestige and the goals reset. It keeps resetting every few minutes for both FLTQ AND LTQ.

Please give us back our gold.
    It Got Real, Gree Went Home.
    Last edited by legalious; 03-30-2015 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Language

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I just did the ind. master ltq 5/20 and it didn't advance to the next lvl. It says 1/1 on the lvl with a big green checkmark inside but I got no unit.

I'm done. this ltq is screwed up.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildblue View Post
    Wait... we just tens of THOUSANDS of energy points spent, and in some cases purchased, to do this LTQ which was shortened to begin with because of a Gree error.

Please tell me there's something more here than just "we're sorry for the inconvenience."
    Gree thanks you for your gold. Oh wait, no they don't. They just sit back and laugh that they suckered you into it again.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle