FLTQ/LTQ Combat Echelon - Time issue... - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FLTQ/LTQ Combat Echelon - Time issue...

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The event has been extended by three hours. You will resume on the goal you were working on; however, you will likely have lost progress on it. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you
    GREE, how obtuse are you!

Extending the event by three hours does NOTHING! It's more of an insult to us than a fix of your incompetent programming and execution.

At level 18/20 for the Masters section, it might take 10-12 hours to generate the (12 x 338) or a total of 454,272 (12 x 338 x 112) energy units... Not to mention the lost time and uncertainty for 60 people in the faction about when we can start up trying to complete the event. We might have tired to complete the event, and perhaps would have, but when you can't even run an event, after 3 years, what the heck are you all doing?

How are you going to reimburse us for the 4,056 units of energy wasted when I defeated the level 18 target only to have the game reset the counter?

Just like the Grim Harvest FLT you screwed up in October, I'm glad to say I've been Gold Free since then!
    Last edited by Ranger89; 03-30-2015 at 07:13 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Quick question for everyone - the team has worked on a fix for the repeated resetting of the goals to zero. Are you still experiencing this or has it resolved on your end? Please let us know so we can work with the team more on this if necessary.

Thank you!
    Sorry Relic, you already fooled me twice. Our team is not about to keep playing this FLTQ, just to see if Gree will reset us once more.

Post Count
    I spoke too soon--just logged on the game. Before, only our FLTQ level had been reset multiple times. Now my ILTQ level has been reset again too.

I'm done. Not doing beta testing and bug finding for Gree. You guys figure it out.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm convinced this game is part of a larger social experiment.

Push the hamsters as far as they can to see the response. Those that continue to stick around are subjected to further "testing"....

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo13 View Post
    Gree lawyers' advice the mods to remain silent and not to say anything that might invite a lawsuit.
    How about taking GREE to small claims court for the money spent on items that does not work?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1248357.html

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Do we assume it's fixed since there has been no more communication?

It's been more than 3 hours since broken

Post Count
    Mine is not resetting to zero any more, but I have lost considerable progress on indy 15/15 to the extent I cannot complete without gold, which I will not do. Over 3 resets I have lost 5 or 6 kills.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hi everyone,

I apologize that I haven't gotten back to you sooner on this but the issue with the repeated resetting of goals should now be fixed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi everyone,

I apologize that I haven't gotten back to you sooner on this but the issue with the repeated resetting of goals should now be fixed.
    ROFL.. Too funny

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Response came too late. Myself any many of my east coast teammates were already off to bed. So today we had to catch up using gold since our energy got wasted last night from no responce and yesterday evening from the resetting bug occurring multiple times.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just noticed the time of your responce was 4:42pm today. Isn't the event basically over.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    My apologies for that as well.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My apologies for that as well.
    Please don't post that.. IT only adds to THE insult