Wow GREE, you really can't get anything done right!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow GREE, you really can't get anything done right!

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Wow GREE, you really can't get anything done right!

With so many events happening at the same time you are wearing out your players fast, people will get tired of the game and quit! I have lost 3 players in the last week because of your incompetence. I understand you need to make your money but there has got to be an easier way thats more fun and less demanding? The Android lockout in the last hour of FL was complete BS, so many factions (including mine) were not aloud a real chance to make a final push to meet their goals. I suspect many factions are looking for a new game to switch over to as we speak. If you don't remove your heads out of your donkeys you won't make anymore revenue and you will shut down modern war like you did to Monster Quest, Legends At War, and now Criminal Legacy. The game will die by November. Mark my words. Anyway thats it for todays rant.
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Banned
    Post Count
    We'll said captain buck slayer

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Clash of Clans seems to be the one more are moving towards and away from this

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It seems like it is only getting worse.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    they closed rage too... which was a good game but badly programmed and had stupid design.errors... if they changed it and fixed it they wld hv had a successful game but like in MW they dont fix bugs and they dont have employees with vision or the ability to think outside the box or even whats in it or sense to fix whats broken before releasing new trash to us.... theyre unpaid employees who do their jobs better than them.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    Clash of Clans seems to be the one more are moving towards and away from this
    I agree, the above title is quickly becoming my go to game over MW....Gree took MW and ran it into the ground.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift Ticket View Post
    I agree, the above title is quickly becoming my go to game over MW....Gree took MW and ran it into the ground.
    Our team is looking for a new game too. Clash of Clans isn't Gree right? That would be an automatic no go. Is Clash of Clans relatively glitch free? Or do they at least have a decent customer support system?

Thanks to anyone providing feedback. We just want to play a darn game that doesn't require more time sending tickets than playing.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
    Our team is looking for a new game too. Clash of Clans isn't Gree right? That would be an automatic no go. Is Clash of Clans relatively glitch free? Or do they at least have a decent customer support system?

Thanks to anyone providing feedback. We just want to play a darn game that doesn't require more time sending tickets than playing.
    The game is designed by SuperCell. I haven't expieranced any glitches. As far as customer service, there FAQ's are very extensive and should answer any possible questions you have.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift Ticket View Post
    The game is designed by SuperCell. I haven't expieranced any glitches. As far as customer service, there FAQ's are very extensive and should answer any possible questions you have.
    Thanks Lift Ticket. We'll check it out.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post

Bomb BEach is awesome and by the same creators of CoC

Post Count
    Gree fixed the "too many events" issue. They just cut the 2nd LTQ short so it can't be finished. (combat echelon) So now, there's no energy event at all! LOL...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well... Iltq and fltq are back... Progress wiped. I have no desire to even go through getting to 6/8 kills on 14 again to get back where I left off.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannski View Post
    Well... Iltq and fltq are back... Progress wiped. I have no desire to even go through getting to 6/8 kills on 14 again to get back where I left off.
    I take that back... Now fltq is gone, iltq still there. I'm definitely not touching it until this lands somewhere for longer than 2 minutes. Lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hello!

The issue with Combat Echelon has been fixed. The event has been extended by three hours. You will resume on the goal you were working on; however, you will likely have lost progress on it. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

FYI, posted in another thread.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    FYI, posted in another thread.
    I'm glad they're sorry. That makes losing over 100 kills so much better.