Wow GREE, you really can't get anything done right! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow GREE, you really can't get anything done right!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And the battles are like 3 minutes a peice, not 1 full hour with back to back events and over lapping events and people cheating up the yang yang

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buck Slayer View Post
    With so many events happening at the same time you are wearing out your players fast, people will get tired of the game and quit! I have lost 3 players in the last week because of your incompetence. I understand you need to make your money but there has got to be an easier way thats more fun and less demanding? The Android lockout in the last hour of FL was complete BS, so many factions (including mine) were not aloud a real chance to make a final push to meet their goals. I suspect many factions are looking for a new game to switch over to as we speak. If you don't remove your heads out of your donkeys you won't make anymore revenue and you will shut down modern war like you did to Monster Quest, Legends At War, and now Criminal Legacy. The game will die by November. Mark my words. Anyway thats it for todays rant.
    Gree, shuts down Modern Quest!? Wow! When did that happened? I used to play it too and quit after a few months.