Another SA added to globe

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Another SA added to globe

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Another SA added to globe

Thank you gree for running events overlapping constantly I see why more and more retire every day . When everyone is gone in time you will know why from burning players and teams out

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Demolisher VFF Rebels View Post
    Thank you gree for running events overlapping constantly I see why more and more retire every day . When everyone is gone in time you will know why from burning players and teams out
    Take them one event at a time. I've completed all except the LTB and LTQ.

My syn done all except the last stage of elite SLTQ. It's simple, just take em 1 at a time and be active.

Post Count
    The SA was already there, we just didn't know that the past event was also SA. I like SA. You don't need gold to do well in, now thanks to the demons it's all activity
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I agree Evan I like SA too but in the middle of RB and most recent one wasn't planned and in middle of epic boss Id like main events to be seperate. Yes most active dominate atm in SA which suited my team this time but leads to a lot of checking in timewise if running battles etc lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Demolisher VFF Rebels View Post
    I agree Evan I like SA too but in the middle of RB and most recent one wasn't planned and in middle of epic boss Id like main events to be seperate. Yes most active dominate atm in SA which suited my team this time but leads to a lot of checking in timewise if running battles etc lol
    True, I hate the fact that we can't jump for RB

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    What's the issue with them being on at the same time? I found it quite easy. I'd log in, deploy in SA whilst waiting for them to count I'd go summon & kill raid boss. Repeat every 30mins. Before the SA event I was hitting the guy every 5min so I didn't really need to keep hitting him that often.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Calzs View Post
    What's the issue with them being on at the same time? I found it quite easy. I'd log in, deploy in SA whilst waiting for them to count I'd go summon & kill raid boss. Repeat every 30mins. Before the SA event I was hitting the guy every 5min so I didn't really need to keep hitting him that often.
    Not SA and EB.. SA and RB

Post Count
    Another SA over Easter weekend?

Great!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's great a third street assault and they haven't even given the correct prizes for 2 street assaults ago. Sent a ticket a week ago and still no response. I'm sure there is a team working on it for sure

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jfgarzon View Post
    It's great a third street assault and they haven't even given the correct prizes for 2 street assaults ago. Sent a ticket a week ago and still no response. I'm sure there is a team working on it for sure
    *sings* Let it gooooo... let it goooo...

(those units are already obsolete)

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jfgarzon View Post
    This has been fixed for many already as of now. If you still have not received a missing sa prize, I would contact them again.