Epic Boss - a gamechanger but not in a good way - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Epic Boss - a gamechanger but not in a good way

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    In a static world where u r the only one moving u might be right.
    Attack far outpaces defense so people with 3 billion offense usually only have 1 billion defense.
    Always Famous......

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    Attack far outpaces defense so people with 3 billion offense usually only have 1 billion defense.
    That's by design.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I don't really care. I just thought it was a silly excuse to not answer a question.
    It was sarcasm
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Criminal Legacy
    Post Count
    Firstlty I'll admit that I am one of the people who got heavily inflated stats (20m-400m) but I feel this is something that Gree can learn from to keep the game going

How about next time just limit the spawn rate, maybe once you've hit level 100 you can only summon once an hour (I know haters gonna hate this comment) but maybe make it that you can respawn them faster by using gold to give the gold player back their advantage

Also make the EB the same strength for everyone (as someone who has worked for years and has a level 200+ account should make it through the boss faster than a returning player whos only been back for a month with a low level account),

or last option make the prizes are different depending on the teir, somone who us under level 100 shouldnt be able to farm and get a minimum of 200k+ per hit, maybe make it 20K+ or something along those lines

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why are these new minis able to see and rob players 200+ levels higher?
    As much as I enjoyed seeing my mini both find and successfully rob my level 260 account not sure why this is being allowed.
    Last edited by Green Drake; 03-31-2015 at 04:15 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Drake View Post
    To get you to quit or start over. They need $$ to play the SA etc.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    who needs cash for SA now. I don't think I deployed a single cash unit with either of my accounts.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    I don't get paid to be a forum moderator, it's volenteer, sir.
    Wow... In the words of Pres. Theodore Roosevelt, "bully for you." But even volunteers (and I'm seriously suspecting this ain't no pure love affair u got with Gree) have supervisors of some sort (and while it really isn't our business, don't u get a check from Gree for other stuff, free gold, popcorn or something?).
    Volunteers for any other organization (maybe not IS), are normally required to treat those they deal with in a respectful manner. Maybe the money I use to buy gold is not going to you.
    It sure as heck is going to someone at Gree who is your boss and who owes it to us to treat us respectfully.
    Not being paid a sum to perform a specific task is not normally considered license to treat those you deal with as underlings. Dismissed from a job? That can happen to true volunteers as well as employees.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    As much as I enjoyed seeing my mini both find and successfully rob my level 260 account not sure why this is being allowed.
    I'd sure like to know how they do it-- there are folks I've been looking for but no luck... Not to wipe out a weaker player, but for vengeance when I get hit 3times a day for millions each time by the same guy.. Of course since the accomplices are gone it's black or white with Attack/robberies, and to raise an Epic Boss I was just hitting Attack on the Rival list so everyone and her sister knew I couldn't beat them. Guess I shoulda kicked $2.50 to Gree to try to raise EB thru ltqs
    After all, like most I have a life and not all the time or $ in the world to raise that Spector.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    Wow... In the words of Pres. Theodore Roosevelt, "bully for you." But even volunteers (and I'm seriously suspecting this ain't no pure love affair u got with Gree) have supervisors of some sort (and while it really isn't our business, don't u get a check from Gree for other stuff, free gold, popcorn or something?).
    Volunteers for any other organization (maybe not IS), are normally required to treat those they deal with in a respectful manner. Maybe the money I use to buy gold is not going to you.
    It sure as heck is going to someone at Gree who is your boss and who owes it to us to treat us respectfully.
    Not being paid a sum to perform a specific task is not normally considered license to treat those you deal with as underlings. Dismissed from a job? That can happen to true volunteers as well as employees.
    Aww, someone got their feelings hurt. I'd recommend spending less time on the Internet; if you keep whining about inconsequentials, someone's eventually going to give you something to whine about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    who needs cash for SA now. I don't think I deployed a single cash unit with either of my accounts.
    Quoted for truth. Farming Demons brings along loads of the lesser units in its wake. The last ones I bought were 500 bikes two SA events ago, but I've got about 1,000 of them now.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Oooooh, I think I get it now...

All of these HUGE mini's are being created to make selling accts unprofitable.
    Why would anybody buy an account from a Top5 retiree when a new mini can beat them?

Well played, GREE!
    That's just a neat side effect. The aim is to get new players into the game and to spend by short-tracking their stat accumulation so they are instantly competitive in the mid / mid high tier and will spend to move up further or to stay in T50 or better syns that now have their doors wide open for sub level 100 accounts with 500M+ Att.

Without this move it must have been apparent to GREE that new players entering the low end have little motivation to spend since they can't possibly reach the upper echelons of the competition and so they either quit or remain free players/casual players.

It was the same the last time this happened. Some of those accounts of my old team-mates are still in the top 5 or 10 - though their original owners have long moved on. You see, it's one thing to give people a big leg up, an ego boost and an injection to their enjoyment of the game accordingly to get them to spend up in highly competitive syns but it is another thing to expect them to go from a $0 spend that level every event and stay there. Most won't and they will burn out.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I sent a ticket in today for it. When I switch from my lvl 151 account to my lvl 62, The rival list for the 151 still shows up until I refresh it or the server update pushes through. The lvl 62 can attack and rob, but the 151 can't.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Switch accomplices to RAW attack stats. Then high level players get little better chance to complete EB
    Join friedly team top250: 849.528.387
    questions? - https://www.groupme.com/join_group/9531669/EpZ5dw

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cookamoo View Post
    I sent a ticket in today for it. When I switch from my lvl 151 account to my lvl 62, The rival list for the 151 still shows up until I refresh it or the server update pushes through. The lvl 62 can attack and rob, but the 151 can't.
    Yeah I heard about that. However my mini is seeing level 70-270 on rival list all the time.