GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Epic Boss - a gamechanger but not in a good way

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Smallestelf View Post
    Firstlty I'll admit that I am one of the people who got heavily inflated stats (20m-400m) but I feel this is something that Gree can learn from to keep the game going

How about next time just limit the spawn rate, maybe once you've hit level 100 you can only summon once an hour (I know haters gonna hate this comment) but maybe make it that you can respawn them faster by using gold to give the gold player back their advantage

Also make the EB the same strength for everyone (as someone who has worked for years and has a level 200+ account should make it through the boss faster than a returning player whos only been back for a month with a low level account),

or last option make the prizes are different depending on the teir, somone who us under level 100 shouldnt be able to farm and get a minimum of 200k+ per hit, maybe make it 20K+ or something along those lines
    i have already suggested this before, but how about the level increase adds a 1% per level to attack and defense? (RAW) so when you get a 100k item drop and you are level 40 you get 140k raw increase. when you get a 100k item and you are level 200, you get 300k raw increase. that would certainly make people want to increase the level and play longer.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    i have already suggested this before, but how about the level increase adds a 1% per level to attack and defense? (RAW) so when you get a 100k item drop and you are level 40 you get 140k raw increase. when you get a 100k item and you are level 200, you get 300k raw increase. that would certainly make people want to increase the level and play longer.
    That would make more sense, so level translates to experience (given that experience is how you level up anyway) and more experience = better use of weapons or tools. In the real world a highly experience person is going to be a better shot/knife wielder/driver etc. than a noob.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I don't understand the big deal. Yes, the new super minis have good stats, but all of 'em are raw and they don't have a lot of mods. I happen to have a low level character as well, some EB farmers have passed my stats but I will grow my stats quicker in the RB. Will soon be completely different again.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    you are able to see all of these high level players because there are not enough players near your level that are within your stat range. i have a mini lvl 22 with 70m att that sees players across all levels. otherwise your rivals list would be populated with the same people over and over.

Post Count
    Accomplices become extra mafia members, or henchmen.

Thank you in advance Gree. Be awesome and do the right thing.