another assult glitch?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: another assult glitch?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

another assult glitch?

my team has just scored 54m for 9/13 goal and stole and kept all 5 nodes for the 9/9 goal. 9/13 goal dropped but 9/9 goal didn't drop . this is the second assult problem in a row . last shamrock assult the goal where your syn needed to score xx amount of damage goal didn't drop (still haven't got the missing weapon ,just a reply saying that they are trying to fix this ). does this mean when ever assult happenes i am going to need to take screenshots just incase another goal doesn't drop?. Anyone else having problems?.

we also have two goals for perfect wins . one said 6/9 and the other 9/9 before we finshed out goal and now it is 7/9 and 9/9

also the other syn goal is a double one at 9/13 and another at 10/13 . what is going to happen when we score over 84m?.

sltq is also a double does that mean that goal won't drop.

what about eb daily goals, will that be a double?.
    Last edited by kimberleyj; 03-28-2015 at 08:43 AM.

Post Count
    I'm sorry, but I just have a hard time...

A) taking anything you say seriously
    B) giving a crap about anything you say

...after reading your continual hate fueled garbage on Groupme and Line. Why don't you do us all a favor and pipe down and crawl back into that dingy, anti-Semitic hole you call a home. I'm sorry to have to name and shame here, but some things just have to be said for the sake of basic decency and common courtesy.

I take this quite personal. My grandfather was an accomplished Austrian painter and draftsman that survived the holocaust on pure guile. His struggle should not be taken lightly, and the fact that you mocked this on GM while posting ridiculously inappropriate memes is unforgivable. Then you have the nerve to come on here and pretend it never happened? The nerve. You can't have it both ways, Kim. Your personality on one medium is bound to follow you to another.

And good luck this upcoming RB. From what I've heard on Line, nobody in the top 10 will be coming to help. That well has dried up for sure. All this could have been avoided with just a little decency towards other gamers within the community.

Rant over.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatloaf View Post
    I'm sorry, but I just have a hard time...

A) taking anything you say seriously
    B) giving a crap about anything you say

...after reading your continual hate fueled garbage on Groupme and Line. Why don't you do us all a favor and pipe down and crawl back into that dingy, anti-Semitic hole you call a home. I'm sorry to have to name and shame here, but some things just have to be said for the sake of basic decency and common courtesy.

I take this quite personal. My grandfather was an accomplished Austrian painter and draftsman that survived the holocaust on pure guile. His struggle should not be taken lightly, and the fact that you mocked this on GM while posting ridiculously inappropriate memes is unforgivable. Then you have the nerve to come on here and pretend it never happened? The nerve. You can't have it both ways, Kim. Your personality on one medium is bound to follow you to another.

And good luck this upcoming RB. From what I've heard on Line, nobody in the top 10 will be coming to help. That well has dried up for sure. All this could have been avoided with just a little decency towards other gamers within the community.

Rant over.
    how about some screenshots of the post for proof? just curious as to who is telling the truth cause their whole team vehemently denies that any of this occurred.

Post Count
    Sorry. Even if I did take screenshots of the filth, why would I post them here and get banned for violating forum guidelines? Just ask anybody that is in the BM Social room if you want confirmation so bad. Or you could just continue on being an apologist and enabler of hate.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Really funny Hoa doesn't support bmsocial. Nor are those ads real, I have proof hmu on gm, I'll provide info. Everyone knows this is GRZC....no hate just facts. #growup #kimj is a dude #notinhoa #lookinmurderinc

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    Any thread created with the purpose of continuing this HoA drama will be locked and more infractions will be handed out.

Is it this difficult to keep your personal grudges away from the forum?

To this topic, the glitch will be looked into.