Missing war reward - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missing war reward

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And similarly, we are not happy with Gree's explanation. I am not defending them at all. I am saying missing 1 unit is not a reason to ask for my 5000 gems back or whatever I spent on a false advertised unit.

actually, let me edit this. I am not happy. I don't want to speak on behalf of anyone else on DW or any top 10 team. If you want to contact itunes by all means that is your right. To me, and me alone, it sucks, but it's silly to threaten demanding a refund, only to then spend on the next event/war.
    Last edited by BeastMode...on; 03-31-2015 at 08:23 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think this amount of false advertising demands action or they keep doing it to us.

In our case, we did have many conversations in our guild about fighting FUN for 6th place and many bought extra gems explicitly for this purpose. We even kept a list in guild chat as to how many extra points people would commit for day 4 push. We would not have bothered if only for a slight upgrade. It was a hard fought and expensive victory and we want what we earned. I sincerely hope a refund is not necessary.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Im sure the complete lack of response to this thread is Gree`s usual tactic ..."we`ll just ignore the players and after awhile their anger will fade and they`ll forget about it" its this kind of complete lack of customer service and interaction with the playing community along with the constant mistakes and bad programming that are driving people from the game in droves .. I know of at least 8 gemmers who quit the game this week and those are just players I know personally I have heard that many others have done the same. How hard would it be to say "Sorry we made a mistake ....and as a gesture of good faith we will award the players who qualified the prizes as advertised" its so simple and would cost Gree nothing but the fact it hasn't happened is just another example of how far out of touch the developers are with the players. Since the recent ridiculous stat inflation since war the prizes in question aren't even that valuable but for the players involved its the principle!!! The prizes were advertised and should be given instead Gree screws over its own players yet again!!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It gets worse. Finally got this as part of an email:

"Essentially, the rewards are unique to the placing, as in-1st place received "The Count's Blessing of Kings" prize only, 2nd place received "The Count's Blessing of Lords" prize only, and 3rd place received "The Count's Blessing of Dukes" prize only. We apologize for any confusion on that front, as we could have explained that better. All correct prizes have been given out accordingly."

So how was anyone supposed to know that? This is absurd. You have screwed each member on the top 6 guilds - your biggest spenders- out of advertised prizes. Claiming you just forgot to tell us about a massive rule change that conveniently netted you huge amounts of spending. This is the definition of FRAUD.

Please fix this ASAP or I think all of the top 6 guilds will need to take this to the other company involved here. I will hold my guild for 24 hours.

And its a real simple case - we made in app purchases to receive advertised products - said products were not delivered.

What are you thinking here???????
    Last edited by Jomama1; 04-01-2015 at 08:26 AM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It isn't this one item that demands satisfaction, this is just one example. It's every damn event now. Every time we get screwed. We complain and nothing changes. We need change. We need change NOW or this game dies.
    IGN: Sim {RP} & Sim {EXR}

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree i think you should reward all the players with the prize. Nobody told us in advance that guild prize are specific to the tier we finish.

As far as we know only the individual rewards are like that. Decisions were made based on the assumption that guild rewards are accumulative in regards to our placing. I think its only fair that you reward us with the unit or return the gems spent.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Would it have been so hard to explain in the announcement page if that was the intent????

Instead you conveniently stay silent while your players gem hard....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Would it have been so hard to explain in the announcement page if that was the intent????

Instead you conveniently stay silent while your players gem hard....
    GREE rarely ever explains anything.
    They are vauge and mysterious on purpose.
    It has always been this way and will remain this way.

The two forum moderators that are employed by GREE don't play KA, so they don't know what's going on in the game. The "team" probably doesn't volunteer info to them to post here. They have to ask just like we do.

Don't be fooled by silence from the team. They read every post but choose not to reply.

Welcome to the forum!

Consistent Contributor [JAG] Ryan's Avatar
    Post Count
    well first of all i want to say thank you to Gree for bringing this long requested T6 tier reward. There always have been a huge distance between T3 and T10, so with inventing this new tier reward it gives especially those ranked at 4-6 a nice extra unit for their efforts.

It also was nice to see the additional T3 unit as well as the additional T10 unit since wars are really an event where people spend a lot of gems and money so having those extra rewards is a nice move.

However i fully agree that there either was a huge gap of announcing the new rule or maybe another bug since it wasnt mentioned with any single word that those 3 units would be only for specific tiers. Furthermore the Hold Spectre Ship, which was one of the T3 rewards was advertised as THE TOP reward with a specific splash screen. So its a bit funny to not give this reward to the team who reached Rank 1.

To be more precise, FIB is missing all those 3 units.

Now have we used gems to get those in particular, i dont know and think we would have done the same also without those extra units. But i can only speak for myself and cant say if not anyone or many from our team have put extra effort in spendings since they were excited about the war rewards and of course we expected them and still expect them to be handed out. Unfortunatelly most with us also still miss a few units from the war before the last so it kinda gets old and is really frustrating.

However, i appreciate the effort from the developers here to bring some extra units and also understand that it seems to be their idea to reward those only to specific tiers, but it cant be asked for too much to at least inform the Community BEFORE the event or to make a splash screen explaining these facts, since it obviously wasnt that hard to make that Splash Screen for the Ship and promote it as top reward lol.

Now giving out those units to all teams affected isnt a game changer for anyone but would be the only right thing Gree could do and would give the community a bit of trust that we can expect that certain mechanics in events remain the same untill of course Gree informs about a change. But changing the rules after an event where people spend up to a few thousand dollars for that particular event isnt really helping in making this game enjoyable to use the most polite words here at least.

Anyways, i hope and expect that we can get a splash screen in future with relevant event info in case that any changes are done and look forward to more improvements fromt he developers as bringing a T6 reward is definitely a step into the right direction.
    Ryan
    Fun in Black

Allways looking for good and active players.
    Add me on Kakao. My id is RyanJAG

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    GREE: Do not try and win the reward. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.

Player: What truth?

GREE: There is no reward.

Player: There is no reward?

GREE: Then you'll see, that it is not the reward that you win, it is only yourself.

Player: Huh?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I have seen emails to others that these rewards are being handed out today. Please confirm..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I too have received a reply in which they said they will give out the prize but still no reward yet..