Ornamental box

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ornamental box

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Ornamental box

So I get to 9/10 on the box event after day 2 using cash opens and for 3 days after I keep opening and get no other boxes. Part way through the event tree has an error and the wrong boxes and items are dropping they have a new data push and the items that dropped in error are taken from people's inventory.

What Sucks is I finally get 10/10 and am happy I got it, only to notice I don't get a splash screen for the prize and the item is not in my inventory!!!

I have sent a ticket to gree and have a feeling i will get the same answer they always give "this is being passed on to our developers".

This is absolutely ridiculous. Gree has an error and fixes the error but can't award the right prizes. What gives?

Anyone else having this issue?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    yes. received "concealed" items prizes instead of the items we were suppose to be getting. now these items have been removed from my inventory and I still have not gotten the final prize for the box event that others in my syndicate have automatically gotten . paid to open every box. now every box I don't get any items

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    what about the gold i spent to open items that were then removed from my inventory???? plus the time into the event wasted opening the wrong items??? they should award the prize to anyone that was missing only one item
    just to compensate for their own mistake

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    what about the gold i spent to open items that were then removed from my inventory???? plus the time into the event wasted opening the wrong items??? they should award the prize to anyone that was missing only one item
    just to compensate for their own mistake
    Agreed. I said as much in my ticket. Not holding my breath though.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I also sent in a ticket. 15 gold to reset the timer and 15 gold for 100% open adds up. I wouldn't mind if my stats didn't drop 9m.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I love tacos View Post
    I also sent in a ticket. 15 gold to reset the timer and 15 gold for 100% open adds up. I wouldn't mind if my stats didn't drop 9m.
    You know you can complete it without resetting the timer and paying 15 to open it?