Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Street assault and epic boss running at the same time

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Street assault and epic boss running at the same time

Hello all,
    I would just like your input on what you think of this?

Do you like being able to do two events at once?
    Personally, I feel this was an "OK" idea. I think having this happen maybe once a month wouldn't hurt, just not all the time. This will definitely boost all out stats a great amount.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I like it because its hectic. Others on team don't like it. So you're going to get both sides. I think its a bit much to do EB, SA, and a case event on top of each other. Keeping track of three timers is a BIT MUCH.
    Proud leader of V.A.S.T. (503-368-715) and member of G.A.P.P.S. (https://www.facebook.com/GAPPStm)

V.A.S.T. gaming family, with a presence in Eve, World of Tanks, Clash of Clans, Minecraft, and many other multi-player games.

Post Count
    If the prizes didn't suck then sure

2% armor defense for T2, I'm sure SAS will pay heavily for that..
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I don't like it, because it seems too hectic.

Post Count
    Was the SA intentional?

I've been blowing my deploys as soon as they come up because I thought this was just another whacky accident by Gree.

No wonder my syndicate thinks I'm being an idiot! I thought this was just another Gree screwup!

It would be cool if we could get a Raid boss and some PvP going right away, just to spice the weekend up.

Weeeeeee!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Dislike the multiple events at the same time. This is one of the reasons I play modern war less than crime city because there are 2 or 3 events going on constantly there.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    ...And SLTQ!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Whisky-Tango-Foxtrot. This is mad chaos. Box event, SA, EB, SLTQ...all at once (plus 2 LTQs if thats your thing). My goals are jumbled. And I have no clue how people with multiple accounts are managing. Its fun but not a big fan. The struggle...is real.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Would like it if it wasn't the 2 most time consuming events of my life.

But hey I have lots of free time and now my stats are tons better, so overall yes, but try make it on weekends (such as this)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    Hello all,

Personally, I feel this was an "OK" idea. I think having this happen maybe once a month wouldn't hurt, just not all the time. This will definitely boost all out stats a great amount.
    No dont like it one bit. You people are running four events now. As a result of that their is a huge lag in SA while deploying, purchasing units or refill with gold. This doesnt add more fun to the game not for me atleast.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    What's the point of this thread? There is already a stickied feedback thread.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why not have all 5 events at the same time and completely wreck everyones heads that would be fun wouldn't it?
    Last edited by legalious; 03-27-2015 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Naming/Shaming

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Personally I don't like 4 events on at 1 time espyically with epic boss so much harder . And my team mates certainly don't like it either I hear many complaining that it's too much which u agree with

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Having two events should fit most, anything more would be too hectic and if players loses focus, no one benefits. Yes you too gree, cos you will get less $$

Having said that, the sudden shift to bring forward SA when it was shown to be in-between RB is totally unprofessional. I am not supporting SA being in-between RB but the way the events were change overnight without warning cause much disruption and unpleasantness. It certainly didn't help that the ornamental event was already going haywire.

Consistent Contributor Killer p's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    Hello all,

i agree with having 2 events at the same time if it means having 1 or 2 days off after, saying that there are 4 events going on right now and the game is laggy and that's not fun!