Maintenance and lost base

Dont you all love the hoopla Gree makes announcments with? Like how no moral would be lost durint the maintinace window some weeks back?

Anyone else get the run around on how moral wasn't lost during the last maintenance? I sent time stamped screenshots and the support guy never looked at them apparently and said if I have further questions ask... and then locked the thread.

Losing a base happens but when you can't do anything? Gah.

Gah their support sucks.

Anyone else lose a base over Gree?

Quote Originally Posted by ashenwelt View Post
    Dont you all love the hoopla Gree makes announcments with? Like how no moral would be lost durint the maintinace window some weeks back?

Anyone else get the run around on how moral wasn't lost during the last maintenance? I sent time stamped screenshots and the support guy never looked at them apparently and said if I have further questions ask... and then locked the thread.

Losing a base happens but when you can't do anything? Gah.

Gah their support sucks.

Anyone else lose a base over Gree?
    I did not, but it surely would have sucked knowing you couldn't defend yourself.

Strange how CS locked the ticket. Mabye they were just in the wrong with not stopping morale loss.

I now have a alt account and my main account has been deleted I was a level 41 on the android server world 14 UT-MAVRICK is my main account I want it back and restored like RIGHT NOW I am mad as heck