Epic boss how much have your stats jumped? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Epic boss how much have your stats jumped?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hammr View Post
    I know someone is going to flame me up for suggesting that gree uses logic. I would probably flame myself up for it.

But could this big stat inflation be to counter how much harder they made epic boss and raid boss? These bigger numbers should give us a chance next time around.
    It was their excuse to raise everything. The stat gains don't match that of the health increases, and GREE knows that.. they want people to think that so they spend more gold
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    It was their excuse to raise everything. The stat gains don't match that of the health increases, and GREE knows that.. they want people to think that so they spend more gold
    Well, not for the high level gold spenders. But for the low levels (100 or lower) it does actually help make it easier

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I didn't make a note at the start of the boss, but one of my accounts has increased by more than 100% since the beginning of March; the other is 22 million short of doing the same. One got the Raid Boss wrapper and the other didnae.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Calzs View Post
    Well, not for the high level gold spenders. But for the low levels (100 or lower) it does actually help make it easier
    Low levels don't need the help. Just for an experiment I once made a brand new character at the start of an epic boss event. I spent no gold. I was able to complete 100 kills absolutely free with minimal effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Low levels don't need the help. Just for an experiment I once made a brand new character at the start of an epic boss event. I spent no gold. I was able to complete 100 kills absolutely free with minimal effort.
    I really want to know what the stats are on that few day old account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Post Count
    What's cool is the most coveted prize this time around will be a common drop in a little while.

Don't worry about it too much.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    What's cool is the most coveted prize this time around will be a common drop in a little while.

Don't worry about it too much.
    Exactly. It's why I dropped down several spending tiers myself. Gree upper management are morons. Made an event that is free for low levels and simultaneously push level 250 players farther away from spending at previous levels, whatever that level of spending was. But you're right, in a few months this event will become irrelevant. It's always been like that, just have to let it sink in. Let's see if their gran plan of doping new accounts into mindless spending works.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Wow the syndicate legendary goal also has a mod at 8/10 and will gain you another 10m (ish) raw stats, if not more. Lol the inflation goes even further.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Calzs View Post
    Wow the syndicate legendary goal also has a mod at 8/10 and will gain you another 10m (ish) raw stats, if not more. Lol the inflation goes even further.
    If you can make it.. legendary goals aren't exactly easy
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    If you can make it.. legendary goals aren't exactly easy
    They are for any mini. Even if it was just created.

Post Count
    My stats sure haven't jumped as much as new characters created during the event, not to mention all the campers' stats...oh well, appreciation for long time players is too much to ask I suppose.