I'm closing the thread.

First off, no one should ever post an infraction that was issued to them publicly. If you have a problem with the way I manage the community, contact Clem via PM and let her know.

Second, the disrespect toward moderators on this forum has become unnecessarily rampant. I don't know how many times Clem and I have asked that if you have an issue with the way one of our volunteer moderators does their job, you should come to Clementine or me about it in a PM. We will review their posts and correct them if we feel it's deserved. Still, though, snide comments and disrespect continues in spite of our requests forcing us to enforce the rules - which shouldn't be a surprise.

I'd disagree that the moderators and staff are thin-skinned. We're trying to make the forums an efficient and pleasant place and enforcing the rules is integral to achieving that goal. Clem and I are the only two paid staff here, and there are a lot of games to manage - we do the best we can with the resources we have. We're just trying to our jobs.

Every time someone goes off-topic or breaks our rules we have to take time away from advocating for the community. It's in everyone's best interest to discourage unsavory behavior here, as it just derails us from communicating with the developers and, in turn, you.

Thanks.