Cannot access maps = Cannot collect folders = Unacceptable. Android

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Cannot access maps = Cannot collect folders = Unacceptable. Android

Post Count

Cannot access maps = Cannot collect folders = Unacceptable. Android

Android users can rarely load maps, therefore no folder collection
    On the rare occasion a map loads, this is a one- and- done event with inevitable freeze

Bug?
    Design decision?
    Related to existing ltq bug but low priority fix?

Please fix and you'll avoid the inevitable conspiracy about forcing users to BUY folders.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hello,

Sorry to hear there's a snag with your game. Have you opened a ticket with Customer Support about this issue? If not, I urge you to do so - they can look into it for you.

You can open a ticket with them here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks!

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hello,

Sorry to hear there's a snag with your game. Have you opened a ticket with Customer Support about this issue? If not, I urge you to do so - they can look into it for you.

You can open a ticket with them here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks!
    I haven't had a personal map mission on my ios device in months. I have several maps that I have done no levels on. Nothing to spend energy on if I dont want to do the event map events except prestage for the next event if I care to. i get all of the event map missions but all i have left inder personal goals is to build 200 buildings and upgrade a silo. Multiple tickets sent in over the last weeks. "Sorry for the inconvenience" type of replies. Two others in my faction have the same issue. After finishing a personal map event, a new one never ever loaded. Now there are some decent units available for completing the 'boss' kill and we can't get in on them.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Droid is cheap copy, so what can u expect?

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You are a cheap copy of your parents who should have used a prophylactic