Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    I am legit considering quitting Knights and Dragons all together.

Here are my reasons why:

And as a follow-up:

I would also like to get relieved from my postition as a Moderator on the forum.

Thank you in advance.
    Don't leave reversal! I enjoy watching your videos and I have for over a year now! I'm sure it will all balance out like when they first introduced epics into the game people probably felt the same way with legendaries... And it is true anyone in a top guild will surly smash the competition in every aspect of the game reports coming in that mins in a top guild are reaching 5,000 Gems plus! I'm sorry but I'm gonna set this one out I was gonna go on a top 25 run but not now sadly the epic reward is a fusible item that I have 2 of already

If u read Reversals post, he wants to quit because Dragonforged will be in chests, so in a sense available to all. He wants them to strictly be a t10 reward, so while the stats dominate epics he wants only the t10 to have them, thus making the gap impossible to close. Is that the selfish kind of person u want to have make videos/represent the KnD community? Nope, if he wants to throw his lil temper tantrum cuz every1 can get the shiny new toy like him then let him quit. Bye Reversal. Good riddance.

The funniest thing about the whole hype is that NO ONE wants T10 for this mono lol.
    Once duals come, it's over.

Then all of the above is true. The stat increase is way too much. NEW Epic+ war rewards go to junk because you casually buff stats by 30%.. YAY.

Anyhow, this war shouldn't be too expensive. Perhaps, at least for the Mono rotation, these should be cheaper than the last wars which gave out epics.
    Kind of funny how the new prizing system is adapted in a sense where ... Well, it was about T3 and T25 before.. And now we go back to 1-10 being important. Rest is crap.

Even once we reach duals, don't expect the new epic+ as T25, no no. Chaos Vanguard will be followed by it's brother Stalwart+ and instead of a Tact+ we will get Cryptid+ DD

Haha, good job GREE ^^

EDIT: Reversal, upon Epic release, did Legendaries stop getting put into game? No.
    GREE will likely adapt current systems and perhaps the Epic Boss will soon actually hand out epics, which are in comparison like EB+ are up until 4 and a half days of time.
    You can't possibly think that they would have an entire Armor Tier go extinct, right?
    Last edited by Phill - Immortal GM; 03-27-2015 at 01:31 AM.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

I think his concern was that epics would be end-of-life/obsoleted; kind of the odd situation that within a year the newest 4* epic boss armor might be stronger than any and all then still existing epics (so fusing 4* + 4* to 5* would then always be a disappointment) . Kind of like the odd situation where a coin's metal is worth more than its face value.
    But adding some shiny new thing without caring much how it affects another part of the game happens here (adventure mode locations about 8-15 was mostly EoL/obsolete for a long time) and in other games, not only by Gree, plenty of times...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

How far do you have to level Dragonforged, also 99/99? If yes will epic be lowered to 85/85 or something? That would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Konny View Post
    How far do you have to level Dragonforged, also 99/99? If yes will epic be lowered to 85/85 or something? That would be nice.
    Can't lower epic or they would also have to change the per level stats.
    So either Dragonforged is more than 99 or has much higher per-level stats.

Sidenote: Dragonforged seems to be 1 diamond(?) star with wings instead of 6-star... (I wonder if epic boss armors will get migrated to something like 1 bronze/silver star with wings at some point, abandoning star numbers over 1...)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

due to prices and %chance on reward gems per chest should be revised. for me 10 gems = 1$, dark prince chest = 2$ junk.

also the dragonforged armors will make the top guilds even more powerful for raids and for cheaper. 2 X 6*+ spirit armor vs an earth boss will be a faceroll.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

The more I read about it, the messier it feels. Total chaos. I wonder how Gree is gonna fix this ... if they do it (and can do it!) at all.

My bet is they will simply release another (but certainly inferior) mono-Dragonforged to the chests right away to relieve some of 'our' angry steam and make players feel they can also have something that is called 'Dragonforged'. Most morons will indeed jump at it right away because they will want to GET IT, while the virtual top 10 guilds like DK & Co will start to spread those WMD armors thoughout most of the T500 guilds, making 'wars' even more ridiculous than they already are.

Gree will just hope that as many customers as possible swallow the bitter pill and buy themseves into the next level of burning $$$, that's it. I think in fact everything already got way out of their control, as too many parts of the game have been messed up big time with this latest move. And to even top that, social media multipliers and big spenders have been pissed off because Gree failed at the most basic marketing principles there are at our times (just look how the major players on the market ensnare guys like PewDiePie & Co.), to integrate these people and seriously take their advice to their heart, convince them so that they help to motivate the user base. Take forum users like Phill and others for example, the time they took to compile lengthy feedback to Gree -- and what did they do with it except sending yet another canned response, and then releasing something completely different that loudly tells they have not been thinking it through at all!
    Imo, the only way to close the gap as efficiently as possible, and to keep as many users as possible from running away would be to massively drop chest prices or raise good epic, especially epic+ drops and of course allow reasonable 6-star drops as well. Heroics+ had to be quite easy to get now, possibly even with an inferior 6-star if you can manage to get all shards within 14 days. I want to get motivated by Gree again!!!

Because as it is, not even heroic mode doesn't 'work' for the average player anymore, and the once nice milestone rewards of raids (if they stay similar to the ones we now see in the upcoming -once again: 3 day! - war) have just been turned into pretty worthless garbage as well.

So as crazy as it may sound with a game as cleverly designed as K&D initially was, the 16 (actually really free!) levels now are indeed the probably best and most 'rewarding' part of the whole game.
    Last edited by roookey1; 03-27-2015 at 01:56 PM.

Hahaha, this new tier is cool. The extra stats, not cool.

I hope its only because its a mono.

Reversal quitting? Ok, bye bye... Is he even a regular t10 player? I dont think he is. So why is he so bothered?

Alot of valid points in here, i hope Gree is listening. I really do...

Oh yah gree, t2-3 getting the plus version is stupid... Really stupid... I mean u guys will make more $$$, but its stupid...

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

Quote Originally Posted by Ju Nation View Post
    Oh yah gree, t2-3 getting the plus version is stupid... Really stupid... I mean u guys will make more $$$, but its stupid...
    Agreed. They should revert #1-10 rewards to how they were before (at least armor wise). Rank 1 gets the +, rank 2-3 get regular with some extras, and ranks 4-10 get the regular.
    Last edited by Sent; 03-27-2015 at 10:03 PM.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Ju Nation View Post
    I actually believe (at least on Droid) that if only #1 had the Plus they would make more money lol.
    Right now, the logical thing happening is DK taking 2/3 raids and 3D taking 2/3 Epic War placements. Means 3 guilds will push to roughly 60m and stay at it, whereas if only #1 had these really stat-buffed DF+, there would at least be a high push for 1 and 2 (Don't we all love expensive 2s, 11s, 26s [now 4, 11, 26, (51)]) lol.

Not overly excited over the mono.
    If there is to be a stat drop for dual, kudos on the ones actually getting a mono DF. I couldn't get myself to do it and from what I see in chats it's a hassle even filling one run.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    As I said yesterday, Gree has somehow managed it to piss off pretty much all types of players during the last months.

There must be some deeper logic behind what they're doing - as it would be unbelievable a company would throw away so many opportunities to make even more money than they already do, and all that on a long-term basis -, alone I don't get it. If what I fear is true - they didn't forsee the shytestorm they raised - essential parts of their management would have to take some boxes and start to collect their things if I'd be a shareholder (yeah I know, pretty much everyone reading this will be happy I am not ...lol) because they are actively destroying their customer base.
    to interrupt him by switching gear anymore.

I feel some kind of vacuum.
    Hey who know they might be pulling the last hurrah strategy like they did in crim legacy. Release the new tier gear and load the game with sales to collect the last big pay day because the profits have been declining. Then we will see gree pack up there bags and shut down the game. Everyone here maybe saying can't happen here, but it can, gree isn't the most profitable ftp game anymore. Its not 2012 anymore 2D games are outdated and gree stuck in the past, look at the top rpg/multiplayer games on the app store, all 3d based
    Original Z Fighters Syn Master
    Retired

Rookeye1 i cant take any of your posts serious because every single one of them is filled with at least some moaning about stripping or alliances. I really dont know how you got this salty but its getting to a point where its just straight up sad.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Maybe you could try to put yourself in my shoes for a second then: what does a guild usually ending up between #200 and #500 (or less) get for 3 days of constant attention?

What are wars good for for guilds like these? And what can players >L100 who have purchased or fused a few epics still do in the game?
    2 months ago, I was giving Gree big credits for adding Heroic mode. 3 such events later, it has been converted into another event tailored for jobless people and win-buyers. All others are cut out by design.
    1 month ago, I was giving Gree big credits for supporting epic fusions (epic+epic=epic). 4 weeks later, this change has been made pretty irrelevant because one will end up with 2nd or 3rd class armor one way or another at least 1000 stat points away from the future range.

Guys like you should stop seeing everything through your tainted glasses - not everyone is a GM, not everyone wants or can spend hundreds of $ for a game every month (after having been promised a 'free' game according to the category it is listed in), and not everyone gets a kick out of buying wins.

Having said that, I wouldn't have any problem with guys actually doing that 365 days a year (and in my own guild, a few are occasionally gemming a bit too) - but why not ask to keep the game interesting for the typical players who have passed all 16 levels as well? With Heroic gone, wars rigged and now most probably an entrance price of several hundred $$$ to join the next level of armor inflation, it's hard NOT to start having doubts where all of this goes. In most of my 'whining' posts, I also mention Raids as the part of the game that is still exciting for most average players. But my knees shiver at the thought that this may also be ruined soon, or that the game may go down as a whole because so many people seem to have given up on it.

Don't forget that all of you guys of the so-called 'top guilds' can't exist without your cannon fodder down below - that there are other kinds of players of which some are multipliers that occasionally bring up the big spenders who again at some point will join your virtual guilds for your 'top runs'. As you often mention the 'Gree needs money' mantra, Gree would probably not keep up the game if only the members of the T25 guilds remain.

cheers ,r.
    Last edited by roookey1; 03-29-2015 at 12:26 PM.

Very nicely put Roookey, I couldnt have said it better myself. This new tier of armors is gonna be the death of KnD I fear, im glad I stopped spending money on this game. I honestly cannot see the game going farther if this is how its gonna be run. Newcomers downloadng this game will turn away after seeing how they have to pay hundreds of $$$ to compete in wat was labeled a "free to play" in the Appstore. Just gonna ride the remainder of this game out f2p, wonder how long it will be.

As for Kanga, who r u to call anyone salty? If I remember correctly there were quite a few posta with u crying because the older war epics r fusable. BooHoo! Ur sentimental attachment to pixels is kinda cute (and also pretty sad). Get off ur high horse for once u pixel hugger would ya? Ur a "big dog" in KnD, but just how far does that actually get u in life? You are in no way better than anyone else, so stop acting like it just because ur virtual armors r "stronger."
    Last edited by Regretz; 03-29-2015 at 01:12 PM.