Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Dude you spend money on this game so I don't you should be making fun of people for not wanting certain armors fusible. I mean like how old are you? All you do is complain and attack people for no reason. Grow up man.

Ok let me make this a bit more clear for u. Yes I used to spend, but I spent minimal on this game, and only on occassion. I have never been a heavy gemmer, dont see the point in buying wins against stripped GMs (I wouldnt feel like I actually earned anything by whacking a stripped GM for 72 hrs). If u read my last post, I have stopped spending money on this game and do not ever intend to again (unless this game gets a massive overhaul, which I dont see Gree doing.)

Next, I never brag about the armors I have, as pixels r hardly anything to brag about. Im sorry that I dont care about wat armors r fusable, the more the better. I dont care if people have a sentimental attachment to the war epic they "earned" months ago (again, whacking a stripped GM for 3 days isnt really earning it per se). Make every epic/dragonforged fusable as soon as the wars over, is that better?

Lastly, if u read Kangas post u would see y my post was justified. Roookey was simple stating an opinion that many have and Kanga personally attacked him. Also, when have u seen me complain? Stating my opinion/facts is not complaining. Sorry I have a more holistic view of things than most, and thus see things for how they really are. Try thinking sometime, it helps. Believe wat u want, I dont care wat u think of me.

Cheers,
    Regretz
    Last edited by Regretz; 03-29-2015 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    I am legit considering quitting Knights and Dragons all together.

Here are my reasons why:

And as a follow-up:

I would also like to get relieved from my postition as a Moderator on the forum.

Thank you in advance.

Reversal,

This is like the 3rd time I have heard you say you are going to quit.....
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

DragonForged would probably be more than 99, that way we are forced to spend more to level up, win-win for Gree.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post
    I actually believe (at least on Droid) that if only #1 had the Plus they would make more money lol.
    Right now, the logical thing happening is DK taking 2/3 raids and 3D taking 2/3 Epic War placements. Means 3 guilds will push to roughly 60m and stay at it, whereas if only #1 had these really stat-buffed DF+, there would at least be a high push for 1 and 2 (Don't we all love expensive 2s, 11s, 26s [now 4, 11, 26, (51)]) lol.

Not overly excited over the mono.
    If there is to be a stat drop for dual, kudos on the ones actually getting a mono DF. I couldn't get myself to do it and from what I see in chats it's a hassle even filling one run.
    i think there should be a stat drop for dual, 150 to 200 less.

For those of you hating on Reversal, if you really claim to know him or watch his videos on the regular then you SHOULD understand his decision. He really is quitting because he is trying to be a VOICE and Gree is not listening. He has given K&D so much exposure that he want's to be able to give back to us the K&D COMUNNITY. Gree doesn't really provide us with much information on new content, and Reversal tries to give us what we need to do to be ready for the new content. In other games the company provides Patch Notes/Updates, and we don't really get that from K&D.

Thank You Reversal for what you have done and tried to do for us, the K&D Community.
    -Tide

Quote Originally Posted by UP Tide View Post
    For those of you hating on Reversal, if you really claim to know him or watch his videos on the regular then you SHOULD understand his decision. He really is quitting because he is trying to be a VOICE and Gree is not listening. He has given K&D so much exposure that he want's to be able to give back to us the K&D COMUNNITY. Gree doesn't really provide us with much information on new content, and Reversal tries to give us what we need to do to be ready for the new content. In other games the company provides Patch Notes/Updates, and we don't really get that from K&D.

Thank You Reversal for what you have done and tried to do for us, the K&D Community.
    -Tide
    What I still don't understand is how having DragonForged 6* can make someone quit and what I don't also understand is why u would get frustrated upon the introduction of the 6* if all year round all of u folks have only been asking about when the 6* will arrive so next time for u post or speak up to GREE, plz consider first, or all of u would be blaming GREE upon something that u WANTED AND ASKED FOR, like right now.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Tonight Gree will release first epic from epic boss, with ****ty stats the truth is, but ok its a small step to balance the game...

Im wondering if Gree will continue with mono drangonforged armor in the next raid too or they ll continue release epics with greater stats...if someone know something please let us kno

Quote Originally Posted by zelfgal View Post
    Tonight Gree will release first epic from epic boss, with ****ty stats the truth is, but ok its a small step to balance the game...
    I will be posting the Epic Boss update on the forum, and the latest I heard was that it will be Legendary 4* like the other Epic Bosses.

**UPDATE**Just been told that Epic Bosses will now start to drop Epic Armor.
    Last edited by legalious; 03-31-2015 at 01:58 PM.

As a free player I have a hard time to level armours to 70/70, can't do it every week and have to decide which are worth it.

Bosses giving epics every week looks nice at first, but how am I supposed to max them to 99/99? Without a steady (ie farmable) source for fusion stones I might just quit the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Konny View Post
    As a free player I have a hard time to level armours to 70/70, can't do it every week and have to decide which are worth it.

Bosses giving epics every week looks nice at first, but how am I supposed to max them to 99/99? Without a steady (ie farmable) source for fusion stones I might just quit the game.
    it's how gree gets you to spend lots of money, profit tactic.

@Konny how about the raids, can't you get enough fusion material to upgrade from there?

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    @Konny how about the raids, can't you get enough fusion material to upgrade from there?
    Nope. IIRC maxing an epic costs about 40% more than getting a 4* non-plus to level 35 and then maxing the 4*+ . Now also leveling the 5* non-plus (to 35?) gets added to that.

Stat wise, the new EB 5*+ is 3541 combined, compared to 3396 combined for the EB 4*+ that just ended. Lots of extra effort for 145 extra stats.
    It's barely above my Forgestone+, which is 3477 combined, so new EB+ is kind of 2nd gen epic+ with more leveling work...

I guess they hope people buy the flourishing chests for their big volume of bonus fodder to level their EB+ armors...

PS: are the dragonforged higher than level 99?
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

A raid is usually good for 1 quickly maxed 70/70 armour. I usually get to the 2.4 million mark.

Maxing an EB+ legendary (including 35/70 on the normal) costs 6737 points in fusion fodder.
    Maxing an EB+ epic will cost 10687 points.

OK let's say this is an attempt to make me buy gems, I don't see that helping the casual player: buying the 52 chest pack gives 20 boosts and 52 2* or better = that's just 6200+ fodder points. Even if I'd get 52 3* it would be only 8280 fodder points. For a pretty steep price I might add, don't see me ever buying a 52 pack.

So what's a casual player to do? Apply to a guild that runs like place 100 to get fodder via milestones... that might be much cheaper than a 52 chest pack but also requires a lot of time to actually fight the war. Or I could gem my way to more milestones in a raid but again, that requires a lot of time to actually fight the raid. More time commitment than I want to invest in the game.

Bottom line: maxing legendaries is hard enough, maxing epics on a regular basis seems not possible often enough with the time I commit to Knights and Dragons even if I would be turned into a paying player.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    PS: are the dragonforged higher than level 99?
    Hey Marco!
    Dragonforged are Up to Level 99 only.
    However they take a lot more resources to max.
    1-99 was 137 matching Fusion Boosters.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!