Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Angry Massive epic devaluation with 'Dragonforged' armor and chests

Dear Gree Customers Satisfaction Department,

as starting with this weekend all Epic armors will feel like plastic kiddie armors given the extreme hike of 36% in stats (new 6* mono: 5914, latest chest mono: 4349 (-1565 pts)) your colleagues from Customers Squeezing Department brought upon us with 'Dragonforged' armor (that should more appropriately be called 'Alliance armor' or 'Strippers garbs' ), I'd propose a significant price cut on chest prices, like 20 gems for a chest if they continue to only bring epics at the current drop rates.

Otherwise, I expect the now massively devalued epics to drop like snowflakes in winter from chests, and to give your buyers any chance to catch up / hold up against guilds housing jumpers from all those stripper guilds (most of the T500 guilds we are facing in wars do!), there should be a really good drop rate of 6* epics in those chests also at the beginning (if chest prices are not reduced), otherwise it would just make no sense whatsoever to buy from them anymore for the next months to come. Can u feel me?

regards,
    roookey1, a good customer from a non-stripping guild (proud to not strip & cheat)
    Last edited by roookey1; 03-26-2015 at 11:55 AM.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm rather disgusted with how my twin sets of Ancestor's Regalia and Techomancer Armor just because average in the face of these new dragonforged armors. It's gonna be a few weeks before I really feel the effects of these new armors but I'm not at all happy about this. Strongly leaning towards f2p...... Guess it depends on how I feel after I get owned by one of these new armors. I suppose I can still do raids and not feel like a gimp.

Alliances keep the game alive, if non of the alliances spends the amount of gems they do now, the game will surely be dropped by Gree.

There is going to be a mass exodus...... the only question is will enough people remain to keep this game going??? New players won't care about the new level of armor but older players will undoubtedly consider leaving for something else since they'll have to start over anyway.

Hahaha I see wat Gree did. They made those older war epics fusable so the f2p players and casual gemmers feel like they have something good goin on. Then they come out with this 6* for t10 and give t25 an extremely outdated epic, surprise surprise. This game is truly pay-to-play now. You cannot honestly keep up or compete with the t10 guilds now unless you are willing to throw hundreds of $$$ PER WEEK at this game. As the eb+ are inferior to epics, epics r now inferior to dragonforged (which r only obtainable by those t10 pixel huggers now).

In a way im happy Gree made this move, they made my decision so much easier for me. I was a casual gemmer, but do not intend to ever buy gems again. This game is going downhill fast. Just means I'll be spending more time and money on Clash of Clans now lol. F2p now.
    Last edited by Regretz; 03-26-2015 at 01:54 PM.

I argee with you.

The last actions from GREE have made me to think is there any good reason to continue playing this game anymore.
    Free gems are gone, heroic is too hard to complete and this new war prize system is good only for T10 guilds, which are full of gemmers.

I don't like these new 'features' at all ������ ������
    Last edited by sarileena; 03-26-2015 at 02:27 PM.

Oh my !!!!!. Was the gap too small gree? I'll spend my 200 bucks a month on something else.

It's not Alliances that keep a game going, MrT, but players.

As said b4, there are enough games solely being based on income from optional video ads, with everything else being truly free. Of course it's a whole other level of income Gree generates with K&D, but obviously it is possible to finance the development of a good and entertaining game (especially one with a player base as large as K&D's) without 'stripping alliances'. Certainly a few thousand $ are needed per week, but all the other hundreds of thousands are luxury and easy money. I'm happy to contribute to a good revenue stream as long as I feel I get something in return, ideally a good time.

Now is the money the strippers bring in justifying blatantly pissing off 10,000's of the other players (of which many are also spending a lot, like for chests and the other not-really-free parts of the game, and large parts of the rest consisting of potential future spenders)?

The T25 of war and raid win buyers are the only customer group Gree has catered to for the last few months (even from #51, guilds will still only receive legendaries, as if the previous T500 rewards hadn't been a joke already, lolz!!!). Heroic mode (which I kudo'ed Gree for at first) lately turned into a slap in the faces of all the ones who were staying or returning because they thought it may become more interesting to compete again, then started to buy other armors again etc.

But it would all make sense if the business model of games like K&D in fact isn't to create a long-term and stable growing stream of income, but to generate exponential growth and calculate in 'planned destruction' of the cash machine at the point when the basis breaks away. It is against any logic (as it would pay off so big to simply keep the game going and make as many people happy with it as possible, as long as possible), but we just have to look around in today's economy to see that scorched-earth business models are still rather the norm than the exception. I'm feeling 'scorched' right now, having my latest investments devalued by 30-40% within just a few days.

I don't foresee anyone in my guild getting this armor, and the gap will only increase. Hopefully there will be a 'Chance' for all ftp members to attempt to get this armor. There are quite a lot of items I would like to wear but would have to be in the top guilds with top scores.

I fall into the 11,000-25,000 ranking category for strength .

I am legit considering quitting Knights and Dragons all together.

Here are my reasons why:

And as a follow-up:

I would also like to get relieved from my postition as a Moderator on the forum.

Thank you in advance.

So u wanna quit because Dragonforged will eventually be available to everyone, not just the t10? Here I assumed you always wanted what was best for the community as a whole. Guess ur really only lookin out for the t10 guilds, since u wanted to voice "everyones" concern as to whether Dragonforged would be in chests or not. So the t10 is "everyone" now? Cuz im pretty sure theyre the only ones that dont want to see Dragonforged in chests Sorry the game wont be as 1-sided as u hoped it would. Good riddance.
    Last edited by Regretz; 03-26-2015 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    I am legit considering quitting Knights and Dragons all together.

Here are my reasons why:

And as a follow-up:

I would also like to get relieved from my postition as a Moderator on the forum.

Thank you in advance.
    This is kinda funny, so the fact that others besides strippers have the chance at getting a 6* you want to quit. You had to know that was coming.

6* are the new epics
    5* are the new leg
    4* are the new ultra rare
    etc etc etc

You get the point.

At least all p2w players will get a chance for a 6*, of course, the chest 6* won't be as good as war epics, but when have they really

I've played this game well over a year now. Spent a year of it in T10/25 runs. But now, I'm completely done. No P2P nor FTP. This new armor tier has made it too much
    Want to join a fun joking guild?

PSB could be the right fit for you! We're always recruiting and looking for active members - old and new. Contact kyle10espana on Line App to apply 😃

As I said yesterday, Gree has somehow managed it to piss off pretty much all types of players during the last months.

There must be some deeper logic behind what they're doing - as it would be unbelievable a company would throw away so many opportunities to make even more money than they already do, and all that on a long-term basis -, alone I don't get it. If what I fear is true - they didn't forsee the shytestorm they raised - essential parts of their management would have to take some boxes and start to collect their things if I'd be a shareholder (yeah I know, pretty much everyone reading this will be happy I am not ...lol) because they are actively destroying their customer base.

That even guys like Reversal - certainly one of the most advantaged players there is in the game, being part of a T10 alliance and getting all kinds of special chances and opportunities no other player will ever have due to his exposure - think about quitting should really ring the alarm bells. Not because I think you're right, Reversal (actually I think the only chance to rescue the game is by throwing 4-6 dragonforged into the chests as soon as possible, and that at a very good drop rate and price ... so that 'ready-to-pay' players can catch up without feeling they'd have to spend a fortune again, and for casually or none-gemming T11-T500 guilds to face ANY chance against those hundreds of T500 guilds housing 1, 2 or more guild jumpers who will be equipped with this super-strong armor soon) but because they have obviously completely lost touch with their customer base, and now also even some if the biggest spenders of us all.

As already mentioned, I will not buy any more gems or open chests until they at least contain 3-4 6-stars and are filled with good epics, otherwise the chance of getting something of actual value for my hard-earned money would be just too slim as all current epics will have been turned to actual fusion fodder/kiddie plastic gear by the end of the upcoming war. The same applies to casual or active gemming in wars by the way. Pointless to even try to get a slim advantage by throwing in a few gems into a battle, if a single player of the other guild can kill you dozens of times at his will and win a battle for his mostly comatose guild only by himself, without you even having a chance to interrupt him by switching gear anymore.

I feel some kind of vacuum coming where I'll just keep standing where I am, not moving, and I'll see what I'll do when the dust has settled in a 2-3 months from now.
    Last edited by roookey1; 03-26-2015 at 07:17 PM.

I agreed with you Roookey1. Lets analyses what their profit margin will be this weekend compared to previous weekend.

Numbers is generated from the War Points during the Tecnomancer war and average 700 points per fight. Not to mentioned wasted fights.
    Tecnomancer This Week
    T1 $23,482.72 $23,482.72
    T2 $21,820.77 $21,820.77
    T3 $21,027.41 $21,027.41
    T4-T10 $79,551.02 $79,551.02
    T11-T25 $61,280.03 $26,439.74 (No one in the right mind will spend the $$ they spent during the Technomancer War.) Huge drop here
    (Total) $207,161.94 $172,321.65
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables