Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    this is the same when the epics came out. the epics where 600cs bigger than the legs, now is it 1000. people with the 6* armor yes they are stronger.

i was in the begining when the 5* came out in a T10 guild. i was stronger then the rest. i stoped playing for a year and when i come back, every n00b had a epic. i was thinking WTF.

now with the 6* out now, we are at a new begining. so dont be a cry baby and kick ass.

It is the only way they can introduce this. Otherwise the epics would surpass the dragonforge within a few weeks/months. I do not like it either but it is the only way they can introduce a new level of armours.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post
    Hey Marco!
    Dragonforged are Up to Level 99 only.
    However they take a lot more resources to max.
    1-99 was 137 matching Fusion Boosters.
    Ouch. Off the top of my head epics were 50 or 51 and a bit.
    I guess Gree might be shooting themselves in the foot if people get more selective with their top 10 runs because they can't farm enough fodder to keep maxing the Dragonforge...

Quote Originally Posted by greenwing View Post
    It is the only way they can introduce this. Otherwise the epics would surpass the dragonforge within a few weeks/months. I do not like it either but it is the only way they can introduce a new level of armours.
    As I said, they could have left ATK and DEF at about the same level and added health...
    And nope, epics wouldn't surpass dragonforge anytime soon, since the impression I'm getting is that most likely "epic boss" and heroic will be the only new epics being added from now on. (so I'm wondering how many months from now Dragonforge will need to be added to the fusion table to prevent fusion having only worse results than EB+ and heroic+ ... I think we had that situation once before just before Blazborne, Tectonic and Moontide got added to the fusion table; EB+ being better than the chests/fusion 4* non-plus then.)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Ouch. Off the top of my head epics were 50 or 51 and a bit.
    I guess Gree might be shooting themselves in the foot if people get more selective with their top 10 runs because they can't farm enough fodder to keep maxing the Dragonforge...
    I think 50 is close.. 56 or so.
    Anyway: Seems they're throwing FBAs at you now, over 40 for 12m Raid pts., which is surely tailored at maxing DF.
    Perhaps soon you get an FBA for 500k Guild donation, not 2M or so. Let's see.
    Also funny to see that there is now an EW vs Raid imbalance, as the Raid+ is 165 stats or so lower than the EW+ (4 weeks ago this was the opposite)

They are surely not predictable, lol..
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post
    I think 50 is close.. 56 or so.
    I looked it up in the spreadsheet: 9030 / 180 = 50.167 for epics.
    So Dragonforge is somewhere in the 24481-24660 range based on your "137 matching FBA" number.

And maxing an epic boss+ armor went from
    1664 + 5080 = 6744
    to
    1664 + 9030 = 10694
    which is a 58.57% EP cost increase...
    Last edited by Marco_; 04-03-2015 at 03:10 AM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    As I said, they could have left ATK and DEF at about the same level and added health...
    And what does that change ? That way the armor should still be a big step forward because otherwise there is no reason to add a new level of armor. There simply must be a big step forward to prevent epics from catching up to the new armors within a few months.
    And nope, epics wouldn't surpass dragonforge anytime soon, since the impression I'm getting is that most likely "epic boss" and heroic will be the only new epics being added from now on.
    Even then you have at least one new armor each week and therefore you still need a big gap to the next level armor. Look at the 4 star armors right now which passed a lot of epics already. You need to put that point for dragonforge in the far future. There is just no way a new level of armor could be only just a bit better than the current epics.

Quote Originally Posted by greenwing View Post
    There is just no way a new level of armor could be only just a bit better than the current epics.
    And that's why I've been saying even months ago that a new armor tier would be dumb as hell unless they added something special to them instead of just stats hike. They should have stuck with the slowly stat inflating epics instead if they couldn't think of something more creative than "add more ATK and DEF"...