Angry "Chance" for epic units

I must have used or purchased over 100 gold keys to use for Epic units. Not one time did I get an Epic unit. Not once. Is it slim chance or no chance?? I get its a business but honestly, why make this even seem plausible when actually it's not. How can I in good conscious pay for more gold keys when it's never happened before?

Gree are a law unto themselves. There is nobody to check that what they do is fair.

an old saying is "If you pay they will come" keep spending, then mortage house, then sell kids, and last sell body !, maybe then you might get one, I advertised house now! I WILL get one soon...kinda like Gree's "Soon"

Complaining here does not help your chances, unless you are looking for more Might of the Workers.

I think Gree are on to something here. Perhaps I should follow their example. Set up a Website selling Gold Keys. 5 dollars per Key for the chance of winning one million dollars. But what I don't tell the punters are the odds. And I can change those odds at any time. And even if somebody wins I can say that they didn't. Total control ensuring that nobody ever wins the Jackpot. I could make a fortune.

I think Gree are punishing me for coming on here and poking fun at them. Players that I know, who already have many Epic units, seem to get another one every time they open a few Gold Chests. But in all the time that I have been playing this game, over 10 months now, I have never received a single one, despite redeeming hundreds of Gold Keys.

Let me put a proposition to Gree - arrange for me to get some Epic units in my next batch of Gold Chests and I promise not to complain quite so much in the future. Is it a deal?

second that DEAL !!

Don't open a second account, they will make them identical, to the lowest level and units of the 2 accounts. They blew the hell out of that one, instead of spending money on 2 accounts, not another fn dime!!!!!!!

Yeah same here I just finished saving up 60 gold for ages and guess what...RARE!

Just buy and wait for the special epic event in the gold chest!!! I do t know what the newest chest is for??? You don't get keys for it!!!!!

In my allaince, it's very clear that those who spend actual money with Gree have a significantly higher chance at getting Epics based on our testing and observations. So if you really want Epics, but some gold or keys and you'll increase your chances.